Social Gaming Scene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social Gaming Scene

Roleplaying, Table Top Gaming, Shenanigans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BloodBowl Season 2

Go down 
+5
gaz
I ate all your bees!
Physicist
Hornet
HappyNoodleBoy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
HappyNoodleBoy
+1 Cammando!
+1 Cammando!
HappyNoodleBoy

BloodBowl Season 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BloodBowl Season 2   BloodBowl Season 2 - Page 2 EmptySun 31 Oct 2010 - 21:37

no probs matty, maybe season 3 Smile
Back to top Go down
HappyNoodleBoy
+1 Cammando!
+1 Cammando!
HappyNoodleBoy

PostSubject: Re: BloodBowl Season 2   BloodBowl Season 2 - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Nov 2010 - 19:40

Season one is now over, this means everyone has one week left to register their interest, and confirm their team choice. For those of you who are already in the players list, you are already registered, so you only need to notify me if you have decided to change teams. Deadline for this is 20/11/2010.
Round one i would like to start 3 weeks after this (11/12/2010) please advise your availability before this. If I hear nothing, I will assume everyone is fine to start then. If only one or two are unavailable, it will go ahead. If majority of players are unavailable, we will reschedule.
Also, your team list must be submitted before round one begins, this means you can give me your team list on the day of round one if you wish, however, the longer it takes me to get all team lists, the longer it will be before there is anything on the website. So if you want to see website updates early, get your team lists in early.
Reminders: Your starting gold will be enough to make you equivalent to the lowest ranked team remaining in the league. What this amount is I will be posting on the 20th when all team choices are confirmed. Also you may purchase skills for your players, (single skills only, no double skills, no stat upgrades) at a cost of 20,000 gold per skill. However, any skill you purchase for a player does put them up a level, so you will have to start rolling ageing rolls earlier. Also, no player can be skilled up more than twice in this way, and skills can only be purchased before the league begins, once round one starts, you must level them up normally.
Lastly, if you are unavailable to play on a scheduled game day, the onus will be upon you to organise a time to play your opponent before the next round, if you do not, then you forfeit to you opponent who gets a 1-0 win. Basically it is the player who makes the effort who gets the win, if neither player makes an effort, then a 0-0 draw will be awarded.

Any questions?
Back to top Go down
gaz
Forum Douche'
Forum Douche'
gaz

PostSubject: Re: BloodBowl Season 2   BloodBowl Season 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 10:13

i will register some players

Gaz - Dark elves
Anna - Scaven
Rick - Ogres
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: BloodBowl Season 2   BloodBowl Season 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 10:35

Shamus - High Elves
Back to top Go down
Old Man
Old Man

PostSubject: Re: BloodBowl Season 2   BloodBowl Season 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 19:47

I'm will run dwarfs, Shocked well walk quickly
Back to top Go down
gaz
Forum Douche'
Forum Douche'
gaz

PostSubject: Re: BloodBowl Season 2   BloodBowl Season 2 - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010 - 7:23

i have a friend danny who is keen to play also. he wants to play elves
Back to top Go down
HappyNoodleBoy
+1 Cammando!
+1 Cammando!
HappyNoodleBoy

PostSubject: Re: BloodBowl Season 2   BloodBowl Season 2 - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010 - 16:18

cool, bring him along gaz

this means we have 9 players, so i will leave registrations open for now, if we can get another player i would like it, to avoid having byes. I will chat to dean or dan, see if they would like to play again.

Round one still scheduled for the same date however, so get your team lists submitted asap. the sooner they are all in, the sooner i will do the website.
Back to top Go down
HappyNoodleBoy
+1 Cammando!
+1 Cammando!
HappyNoodleBoy

PostSubject: Re: BloodBowl Season 2   BloodBowl Season 2 - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Nov 2010 - 16:32

YAY. we have 10. No byes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gaz
Forum Douche'
Forum Douche'
gaz

PostSubject: Re: BloodBowl Season 2   BloodBowl Season 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010 - 20:53

sweet that sounds great.

any idea of when we're kicking this off?
Back to top Go down
HappyNoodleBoy
+1 Cammando!
+1 Cammando!
HappyNoodleBoy

PostSubject: Re: BloodBowl Season 2   BloodBowl Season 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010 - 21:10

HappyNoodleBoy wrote:
the 20th the last date to sign up, or change your team. I will be looking to start round 1 of season 2 within 2-3 weeks of the cutoff date. I will give an exact date when I post the fixtures.

Thanks all. Smile

no exact date until i do fixtures, no fixtures till i get team lists

*not so subtle hint* give me your team lists people. So far I have 4, out of 10 players. And 3 of those 4 are carrying their team over, so really it is only dave who has given me anything.

This said I am still aiming for either the 4th or 11th of december, if anyone has a preferred date let me know, if no one minds either date, well we shall cross that bridge when we come to it :p

so please, give me team lists, I would really like to get website done, and please name your players.

as for how to give me your team list, you can do it in person, or if you do not already have it, my email address is accelerated.evolution@gmail.com I realise now I probably should have given this information earlier.... my bad.

If you need a soft copy of a team list, dave was kind enough to provide us with a link here
Back to top Go down
gaz
Forum Douche'
Forum Douche'
gaz

PostSubject: Re: BloodBowl Season 2   BloodBowl Season 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Dec 2010 - 7:47

so how much gold do we have to build a team?

how much are
re-rolls?
Fan-factor?
normal skill up?
'double' skill up?
and the limitations?

Back to top Go down
Dan

PostSubject: Human!   BloodBowl Season 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Dec 2010 - 19:58

i mentioned i wanted to run ogres but... after adding up what it would cost me to buy all the shit im gunna pass an run my human team again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HappyNoodleBoy
+1 Cammando!
+1 Cammando!
HappyNoodleBoy

PostSubject: Re: BloodBowl Season 2   BloodBowl Season 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 15:21

Apologies for the extended delay. The last couple of weeks have been rather hectic for me. I will be getting the website up in the next day or two (minus player and team names of course).

You will all have 1,250,000 gold pieces to spend on your team.

Gaz:
cost of rerolls is determined by your race, check your races entry in the back of the rule book
Fan factor is 10k each, and can only be purchased prior to the start of the season
normal skill up is 20k each, and can only be bought twice per player, and only before the start of the season.
double skill ups, and stat increases cannot be purchased.

what do you mean by limitations?

Again sorry for the delay.
Back to top Go down
gaz
Forum Douche'
Forum Douche'
gaz

PostSubject: Re: BloodBowl Season 2   BloodBowl Season 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 17:05

all good with the delay. i think most people are pretty flat out till after chrismas.

no stat ups or double skills is what i meant by limitations.

1,250,000 sounds good
Back to top Go down
HappyNoodleBoy
+1 Cammando!
+1 Cammando!
HappyNoodleBoy

PostSubject: Re: BloodBowl Season 2   BloodBowl Season 2 - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Dec 2010 - 3:46

Yes I was thinking the same thing, thinking of starting early january, still plan to have website done soon, so please all, give me some team names to start with.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
gaz
Forum Douche'
Forum Douche'
gaz

PostSubject: Re: BloodBowl Season 2   BloodBowl Season 2 - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Dec 2010 - 18:23

my Dark elves -purple lions
anna's scaven - the rat pack
Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!
Physicist

PostSubject: Re: BloodBowl Season 2   BloodBowl Season 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010 - 0:04

Shamus - High Elves - "Not in the face!" Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/physicist
HappyNoodleBoy
+1 Cammando!
+1 Cammando!
HappyNoodleBoy

PostSubject: Re: BloodBowl Season 2   BloodBowl Season 2 - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010 - 9:16

Website has been updated, the fixtures are done. Ladder and stats will be done after round 1. Round 1 is currently scheduled for the 8th of january, please let me know your availability.
Back to top Go down
gaz
Forum Douche'
Forum Douche'
gaz

PostSubject: Re: BloodBowl Season 2   BloodBowl Season 2 - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010 - 11:24

looks good!! can't wait to start.

the 8th should be fine for anna and i. i'll check with danny.

where are we playing? if we need a venue my place is always on offer. i have lots of pitches and tables. let me know.

can you give me a cap of the players, their team and team name.
Back to top Go down
HappyNoodleBoy
+1 Cammando!
+1 Cammando!
HappyNoodleBoy

PostSubject: Re: BloodBowl Season 2   BloodBowl Season 2 - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010 - 13:31

So far it has been hosted by JD and Dave. I will be talking to them, and yourself Gaz (thanks for the offer) closer to the date. Also current list of players, their teams, and team names:

Ryan - Chaos Dwarves - Darklands Demons
Shamus - High Elves - Kappa Ohm Kappa
JD - Lizardmen - Reservoir Frogs
Dave - Dwarves - sorry david, dont have your team name handy will update this and the fixtures later
Gaz - Dark Elves - Purple Lions
Anna - Skaven - The Rat Pack
Rick - Ogres - no name yet
Caine - Orcs - no name yet
Danny - Elves (still dont know what type) - no name yet
Dan - Humans - Gee Bangers??? (confirm for me please Dan)
Back to top Go down
gaz
Forum Douche'
Forum Douche'
gaz

PostSubject: Re: BloodBowl Season 2   BloodBowl Season 2 - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec 2010 - 15:26

danny is a go for the 8th

he is playing standard elves. his team will be the 'super gay bum slammers'

Back to top Go down
HappyNoodleBoy
+1 Cammando!
+1 Cammando!
HappyNoodleBoy

PostSubject: Re: BloodBowl Season 2   BloodBowl Season 2 - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Dec 2010 - 1:03

Lol, and I thouhgt shamus' team name was gay :p
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: BloodBowl Season 2   BloodBowl Season 2 - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Dec 2010 - 1:29

It is. Just not quite that gay. That was gayer than sex with a man.
Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!
Physicist

PostSubject: Re: BloodBowl Season 2   BloodBowl Season 2 - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Dec 2010 - 9:58

And Shamus is our resident expert on these matters. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/physicist
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: BloodBowl Season 2   BloodBowl Season 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Dec 2010 - 17:28

Physicist wrote:
And Shamus is our resident expert on these matters. Wink

Yes I am. I have studied JD's habbits closely, like David Attenborough and am now the resident expert on all things gay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BloodBowl Season 2   BloodBowl Season 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BloodBowl Season 2
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next