Social Gaming Scene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social Gaming Scene

Roleplaying, Table Top Gaming, Shenanigans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Give me your thoughts!!!! FUCKING NOW!!!!

Go down 
+2
Patty
Matt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

Give me your thoughts!!!!   FUCKING NOW!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Give me your thoughts!!!! FUCKING NOW!!!!   Give me your thoughts!!!!   FUCKING NOW!!!! EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010 - 18:13

Ok i was contemplating something on my drive home from work today and for a change it neither involved tities or me deficating on said tities.

I was thinking about our current situation with players.

With Brook being unable to play 75%+ of the time due to her medical issues and JD heading back the primordial ooze some time around June the thought that we might soon be short up for players again crossed my mind.

After the difficulty we experianced last time i thought it might be wise to begin phaseing in a new player ahead of time rather then being stuck when we need one.

Also the fact that JD has mentioned a few people who he belives may be suitable is another factor as they wont be an option when JD is not here to introduce them into the group.

Anyway hit me with your thought.

P.S. Brook we are not trying to get rid of you and you are always welcome at the games but unfortunaly that is rather difficult for the time being.

P.P.S JD feel free to cry or cut yourself.
Back to top Go down
Patty
Power house!
Power house!
Patty

PostSubject: Re: Give me your thoughts!!!! FUCKING NOW!!!!   Give me your thoughts!!!!   FUCKING NOW!!!! EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010 - 18:45

I'm down with that.
Back to top Go down
https://fatdicks.forumotion.com
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!
Physicist

PostSubject: Re: Give me your thoughts!!!! FUCKING NOW!!!!   Give me your thoughts!!!!   FUCKING NOW!!!! EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010 - 21:25

I wish the lawn was Emo too, so it would cut itself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/physicist
Deanskiz
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
Deanskiz

PostSubject: Re: Give me your thoughts!!!! FUCKING NOW!!!!   Give me your thoughts!!!!   FUCKING NOW!!!! EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010 - 21:43

sounds fookin cool!!

i got some/one idea(s) of new people comin in to the game so leave it with me, let me talk to some cunts!

And i'll talk to brooke as well!
its a good idea to encourage brooke to play coz of her shit (heath) she get real down Sad
she feels like coz shes mess alot of RP she thinks she mess too much of you story!

i'm out!

PS. fags!
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Give me your thoughts!!!! FUCKING NOW!!!!   Give me your thoughts!!!!   FUCKING NOW!!!! EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010 - 22:33

Physicist wrote:
I wish the lawn was Emo too, so it would cut itself.

Your opinions are as eloquent and helpful as ever.

P.S Die in a fire
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Give me your thoughts!!!! FUCKING NOW!!!!   Give me your thoughts!!!!   FUCKING NOW!!!! EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010 - 23:02

Look if you want to enter more in as a transition thats cool. Are we writing JD off completely as of mid year. I'm not just refering to in game. Shall we say June JD is out, gone, thanks for coming, back to the depths from whence you came? In all seriousness thats a ways off lets see how we go. I don't object to more players, for the most part I'm still getting used to 4th ed, any extra elements that expose aspects of the system we haven't explored may prove usefull.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Give me your thoughts!!!! FUCKING NOW!!!!   Give me your thoughts!!!!   FUCKING NOW!!!! EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010 - 19:32

I would like to add, i would prefer to have a person who at least has rped a fair bit before.

Just to keep things moving quickly.
Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!
Physicist

PostSubject: Re: Give me your thoughts!!!! FUCKING NOW!!!!   Give me your thoughts!!!!   FUCKING NOW!!!! EmptySat 23 Jan 2010 - 1:11

As posted elsewhere in these forums I too have a few peeps that would like to join a more steady gaming environment. One of these peeps has had many years of D&D experience and is up to date with 4th ED. Another is currently DM to my other roleplay group. So we have many potential candidates. It's up to the group to settle this and the DM to run it! Yarr! Suspect (Ninja Pirate)
Back to top Go down
Dan

PostSubject: blowjobs   Give me your thoughts!!!!   FUCKING NOW!!!! EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010 - 17:04

more peeps ? fuckin sweet as. i call dibs on administering the first round of thorasic surgery.
Back to top Go down
Deanskiz
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
Deanskiz

PostSubject: Re: Give me your thoughts!!!! FUCKING NOW!!!!   Give me your thoughts!!!!   FUCKING NOW!!!! EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010 - 19:43

hay fuck assis i got an idea.... Or just putin a thourght out there!!!

ahhh coz i have a foo persenal ideas/goals (i think im not aloan) and it seems that the party adv/quests
are taking up all of RP nights witch das not leave much for side shit..... (witch is cool in that we as a group
are bizzy with party shit) So on saying that WHAT IF we once in every 6 or so mouths we split the group
up in 2 or something in the corse of one mouth we have 3 RPNs (i know matt it might be a bit for you)
so that would only leave a 3 week RP gap for the selected ppl or it can work in a way
where we have the 2 selected plays play between RPNs over a corse of 3 to 5 RPNs so all
6 plays have there turn you know that i mean!?
And on that night thos plays are free to do any thing like persenal goals and stuff
is this making sence?.... Like i know i got some ideas and some inclued Kamlanie,
Caleb and Johan!....And i know Ilikan wants to do same stuff too guys its just an idea thats
all and im just see'n what you harrys think???!

P.S. youz aaaaaaaaare alll cunts!

P.P.S. I GOO MANEYY IN NA BAAEENKK!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: added translation;

Hi there chums i have an idea and i just wished to voice it here.
I have some personal agendas and ideas i wish to persue in game (and i belive i am not alone in this) and due to the main goals and quests which the party are involved in during most sessions it does not leave much time for side quests,(do not fear tho i thoroughly enjoy our group activities.)

What i propose is every once in a while, (say every six months or so for arguments sake) we split the main group down into smaller pairings and over the corse of the next month hold three seperate role play nights for each pairing (Matt i realize this may add to your work load.)

These seperated period would allow players to work on their own goals and ideas without overly wasting any game time for other players and if we attempted to get a session in each week there may only be a down time of no more then three weeks for any given player.

I hope this is making sence?

I myself have some paths i wish to follow and they often involve my fellow players and Ilikan has confined in me that he has some plans of his own which he wishes to bring to fruition.

Anyhow i have aired my ideas and would be interested to hear your points of view.

P.S. You all strike a uncanny resemblance to a female repoductive organ!

P.P.S. I have currancy currently invested in a thrift institution!
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Give me your thoughts!!!! FUCKING NOW!!!!   Give me your thoughts!!!!   FUCKING NOW!!!! EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010 - 20:03

Its not a bad idea, im sure i could sort some way to get it done, what is everybody's oppinion on the idea.

My only concern is i would want you all to come to the session with some definate ideas of what you wished to acheive during these split sessions, basicly so the time would not go to waste.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Give me your thoughts!!!! FUCKING NOW!!!!   Give me your thoughts!!!!   FUCKING NOW!!!! EmptyFri 26 Mar 2010 - 12:10

Ahh well seems that your the only keen one Deano so i will just have to set something up for you.
Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!
Physicist

PostSubject: Re: Give me your thoughts!!!! FUCKING NOW!!!!   Give me your thoughts!!!!   FUCKING NOW!!!! EmptyFri 26 Mar 2010 - 15:51

I'm still trying to run that post through all the online translators I can find. I'll reply once I know what it says.
Back to top Go down
Patty
Power house!
Power house!
Patty

PostSubject: Re: Give me your thoughts!!!! FUCKING NOW!!!!   Give me your thoughts!!!!   FUCKING NOW!!!! EmptyFri 26 Mar 2010 - 18:49

Settle down toots, give those of us that smoke too much weed time to think of an eloquent response.

I'd always figured if we wanted some time to do anything, all we had to do was ask.
It would be cool to have a bit of time between tricks to get some personal thing done, without the whole time being taken up with shopping.

Its something to think about, thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
https://fatdicks.forumotion.com
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Give me your thoughts!!!! FUCKING NOW!!!!   Give me your thoughts!!!!   FUCKING NOW!!!! EmptyFri 26 Mar 2010 - 19:38

i added a translation for you JD.
Back to top Go down
Deanskiz
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
Deanskiz

PostSubject: Re: Give me your thoughts!!!! FUCKING NOW!!!!   Give me your thoughts!!!!   FUCKING NOW!!!! EmptyFri 26 Mar 2010 - 21:18

Physicist wrote:
I'm still trying to run that post through all the online translators I can find. I'll reply once I know what it says.

Ya aint ganna find a online translation for my hiphop slagg!! lol
Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!
Physicist

PostSubject: Re: Give me your thoughts!!!! FUCKING NOW!!!!   Give me your thoughts!!!!   FUCKING NOW!!!! EmptyFri 26 Mar 2010 - 22:07

Anyone got a Rosetta Stone I could borrow?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give me your thoughts!!!! FUCKING NOW!!!!   Give me your thoughts!!!!   FUCKING NOW!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Give me your thoughts!!!! FUCKING NOW!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Social Gaming Scene :: Archives :: Old shit-
Jump to: