Social Gaming Scene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social Gaming Scene

Roleplaying, Table Top Gaming, Shenanigans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.

Go down 
+4
Tom
Chris
HappyNoodleBoy
Matt
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. Empty
PostSubject: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011 - 11:59

Session 2 - Saturday 10/9/2011

6:00pm my place

Spot 1 - Ryan
Spot 2 - YoYo
Spot 3 - Chris
Spot 4 - Dan
Spot 5 - JD

Might consider a 6th spot for this session

In game info!:

If you have anything your planing to do in game either between sessions or next session letting me know as early as possible is to your benifit!

"Hell son... trouble seems ta find you like flies to a horse's ass!"
- Sheriff Hicks

Last edited by Matt on Fri 9 Sep 2011 - 17:49; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
HappyNoodleBoy
+1 Cammando!
+1 Cammando!
HappyNoodleBoy

Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011 - 12:29

i am in
Back to top Go down
Chris
Forum Douche'
Forum Douche'
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011 - 20:06

I spend my week coseying up to the Hanlons - Both Mr. Hanlon and Bram, if possible. Try to get a reputation as dependable, reliable help for 'unique' situations. Failing that, be polite, be efficient, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011 - 9:00

Chris wrote:
I spend my week coseying up to the Hanlans- Both Mr. Hanlan and Bram, if possible. Try to get a reputation as dependable, reliable help for 'unique' situations. Failing that, be polite, be efficient, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

No Dramas VP i will think about this and get back to you.

As i side note is this a signe up as well or is that still pending?
Back to top Go down
Tom
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011 - 11:04

im in. can i spend some time making quiet enqyiries about voodo joe to get some basic info on how long hes been here and anyone who actually seen him do his voodoo. i would also like to buy a wimple a bible a rosary and a necklace with a cross on it and start wearing these day to day and also help the priest with his churchy duties
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011 - 12:02

YoYo wrote:
im in. can i spend some time making quiet enqyiries about Voodoo Tony to get some basic info on how long hes been here and anyone who actually seen him do his voodoo. i would also like to buy a wimple a bible a rosary and a necklace with a cross on it and start wearing these day to day and also help the priest with his churchy duties

Not a problem as to the Bible and the rosary, there are no wimples for sale in the stores in town as they are not a frequently purchased item tho with some pokeing around you could no doubt find some one to make one for you.

Last edited by Matt on Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 8:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris
Forum Douche'
Forum Douche'
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011 - 18:25

Yes sign me up, Chief.
Back to top Go down
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
angry_dan

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. EmptySat 3 Sep 2011 - 21:24

im thinking i may be able to come to next session.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. EmptyMon 5 Sep 2011 - 8:20

angry_dan wrote:
im thinking i may be able to come to next session.

I don't deal in maybe's let me know when and if it becomes a solid yes.
Back to top Go down
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
angry_dan

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. EmptyTue 6 Sep 2011 - 16:36

ok i will be coming.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. EmptyThu 8 Sep 2011 - 0:17

I ask the sheriff about Voodoo Jimi Hendrix
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. EmptyThu 8 Sep 2011 - 14:27

Mr Doolin, Mac and Stone are sitting in the tap room at the #1 on Thursday morning quietly working through their respective breakfasts, the place is empty except for Jessie two who is methodically cleaning all the bottles that reside behind the bar and whistling quietly too himself. The first sign that something is amiss is when the whistling stops and looking up you notice Jessie eyeing two silhouettes moving down the boardwalk out front on either side of the main door.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. EmptyThu 8 Sep 2011 - 14:40

YoYo wrote:
I ask the sheriff about Voodoo Jimi Hendrix

Sheriff Hicks gives you a long look while he contemplates how many times your folks must have dropped you on your head.

“I take it you are talkin’ about Voodoo Tony and in that case ma’am you would do well to stop askin’ questions.

I will tell you two things…

Firstly he is mean as a rattler and twice as fast and two he is damn good at his job by the way that Mr Clay talks.

He is also a might protective of his business and you wouldn’t be the first lady he had put down if what I hear is the truth so if you put any value to your life I’d keep on walkin’.”
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. EmptyThu 8 Sep 2011 - 18:35

Matty because of Dean's session tomorrow night I can't do both so I will definately be in the next session if cool.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. EmptyThu 8 Sep 2011 - 20:56

;i reply to the sherrifff

have you ever had a reason to talk to him with regards to legal transgressions?
Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!
Physicist

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. EmptyThu 8 Sep 2011 - 23:43

Well if there is still a spot left then I'll try not to get this new character killed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/physicist
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
angry_dan

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 0:35

i think i may be the one that dies. just sayin.
Back to top Go down
timboza
timboza

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. EmptySat 10 Sep 2011 - 18:57

i continue to drink smoke and gamble during the week. I try to ply some cards with Mr Hanlin and win some favoure with him if possible.
Back to top Go down
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
angry_dan

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 2:31

i feel i accomplished what i needed to.
i did a good deed so when my lack in ability to stop a fight, i was able to shoot three of them.
needless to say i managed to get away with shooting things to shit.

i think i shall try to find out more about the weird headless man incident and try to get as much info as i can about the people of the town.
if all else fails im going mining next week.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 19:33

Ok guys even with all the excitement lastnight it still wasn't a bad session.

What do we have to show from it?

Well the cast is all here now, all intrested players have a character in the game. The foundations are laid now where do we go from here?

I will get the next sign up post up soon, any questions feel free to pust em up here.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011 - 9:42

timboza wrote:
i continue to drink smoke and gamble during the week. I try to ply some cards with Mr Hanlin and win some favoure with him if possible.

Which Mr Hanlan?
Back to top Go down
timboza
timboza

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011 - 13:02

Tavish had told me that Mr Hanlin, or Mr Handlin (hard to tell with that Scottish accent of his), enjoyed playing cards. I will try find Tavish again and check who it was exactly.
Back to top Go down
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
angry_dan

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011 - 13:58

I would like to ask the witness of the demon attack what she remembers before she saw the demon. And what she was doing in the ally. I will also wish to ask the bartender of the first for info about the occupants of the rooms facing the ally and I also wish to look at the body for any clues as to what type of thing object or otherwise could have taken the head of the man. I would also like to check the rooms facing the ally and wish to find out if anyone saw who was in that area before this happened.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011 - 15:23

angry_dan wrote:
I would like to ask the witness of the demon attack what she remembers before she saw the demon. And what she was doing in the ally.

The witnesses name is Sadie, she works in the kitchen at the #1 and you have all met her at one stage or another.

“I was on my way back to the #1 after getting changed on account of that no good Willy no gun knockin’ into me and causin’ the full tray of beer pitchers I was carryin’ ta’ near drown me. I hade to duck into the mouth of the ally to get out of the way of a bunch of drunken miners who were having an a disagreement in the street when I got this strange tingly feelin’ on the back of my neck. I done turned around and there behind me was two red eyes, like the fires of hell starin’ right at me.
For a second or two the daemon paralysed me with them eye’s of it’s and I couldn’t do nothing except stand there an gawk. Then I got my nerve back and screamed at him and then took off like a shot back towards the Saloon.”

angry_dan wrote:
I will also wish to ask the bartender of the first for info about the occupants of the rooms facing the ally

The alleyway is not located next to the saloon it is two building up the street to the north on the same side of the road.

angry_dan wrote:
and I also wish to look at the body for any clues as to what type of thing object or otherwise could have taken the head of the man.

The head does not appear to have been cleanly removed from the body, apart from that your not really sure.

angry_dan wrote:
I would also like to check the rooms facing the ally and wish to find out if anyone saw who was in that area before this happened.

Oddly enough from your seat out the front of the Sheriffs office you had one of the best views of the mouth of the alleyway, unfortunately for you the street was relatively well lit and he alley long and shrouded in darkness.
Back to top Go down
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
angry_dan

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011 - 15:48

well that thought went dead quickly.

seems going around would have been my best bet to catch the thing.
i would like to get to know some people around the town.
i would also like to do some more work for sheriff hicks, i would like to work enough to be able to get paid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. Empty

Back to top Go down

Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next