Social Gaming Scene

Roleplaying, Table Top Gaming, Shenanigans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
timboza

PostSubject: Re: Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.   Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:33 am

I shall play a round of cards at the 1st saloon.

Also, as we are both guests at the 1st, I will chose an appropriate time to introduce myself to Petunia Grey,

"good day mam, allow me to introduce myself. John Steels the name, and if I am to understand correctly, you would be Petunia Grey? What brings a fine upstanding woman, such as yourself, to a... colorful town like St George?"
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.   Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:43 am

timboza wrote:
I shall play a round of cards at the 1st saloon.

Also, as we are both guests at the 1st, I will chose an appropriate time to introduce myself to Petunia Grey,

"good day mam, allow me to introduce myself. John Steels the name, and if I am to understand correctly, you would be Petunia Grey? What brings a fine upstanding woman, such as yourself, to a... colorful town like St George?"

You catch just a hint of a cold and calculated appraisal as she turns to regard you just before her face illuminates with a warm and welcoming smile.

"Charmed i am sure Mr Steel."

She speaks softly and slowly like she is focuses on perfecting each syllable as she says them, her accent is refined and is hinted with something European, possibly French.

"I find when one travels it is either for business or pleasure, i personally endeavor to always include a little of both."

Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.   Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:46 pm

Ok guys far from the best performance on my account, my apologies.

Long week and my head just wasn't in the game.

Big session next time tho as the group heads into the Maze in search of the golden coin purse!

Experience;

all in attendance;
1 white
1 red
1 Blue

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.   

Back to top Go down

Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4