Social Gaming Scene

Roleplaying, Table Top Gaming, Shenanigans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

PLAYERS CHOICE! What will Matt run next!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Poll 2
Option 11: WoD Vikings and Vampire
19%
 19% [ 3 ]
Option 12: DnD Warcraft
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Option 13: C'thulu CSI Wtf
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
Option 14: Discworld
19%
 19% [ 3 ]
Option 15: Shadowrun
13%
 13% [ 2 ]
Option 16: 80's DnD
19%
 19% [ 3 ]
Option 17: Spaghetti Eastern
13%
 13% [ 2 ]
Option 18: 4th Wall
13%
 13% [ 2 ]
Option 19: Shots
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Patty
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS CHOICE! What will Matt run next!!   Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:24 pm

Out of curiosity matty... Where does your vote go?

Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS CHOICE! What will Matt run next!!   Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:40 pm

im not voting because its players choice.

A hundred years from now, D&D 99.5E will have pared the game down to four skills - Hurting, Breaking, Living, and Talking. Talking will be a dump stat for most classes.
-The Glyphstone
Back to top Go down
Patty
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS CHOICE! What will Matt run next!!   Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:53 am

but where would it go if you were?

Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS CHOICE! What will Matt run next!!   Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:02 pm

I have been making an effort not to think about because more then likely the ones i like wont be chosen. That and im trying not to influence it.

A hundred years from now, D&D 99.5E will have pared the game down to four skills - Hurting, Breaking, Living, and Talking. Talking will be a dump stat for most classes.
-The Glyphstone
Back to top Go down
Patty
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS CHOICE! What will Matt run next!!   Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:26 pm

So think about it and PM me so as not to dilute the gene pool.
you already know what i vote for, and you did before you started this thing, I'm undilutable.

Forum Douche'
Forum Douche'

PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS CHOICE! What will Matt run next!!   Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:26 pm

Never played Ars Magica. Looks interesting, if a tad complex.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS CHOICE! What will Matt run next!!   Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:14 am

Ok since the votes haven't changed in over a week i will wrap this poll up and start the next one, hell im just keen to know what im running.

This poll will be up for a week and i will leave the 1st poll results here and in the original post.

Poll 1 results:
Option 1 : Kabold Survivors - 3 votes
Option 2 : Dark Heresy - 1 vote
Option 4 : Mutant chronicles - 1 vote
Option 6 : Revers dungeon crawl - 1 vote
Option 7 : PvP reverse dungeon crawl - 1 vote

-The Glyphstone
Back to top Go down
Lansirlot
Forum Douche'
Forum Douche'

PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS CHOICE! What will Matt run next!!   Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:19 am

Before I cast my vote, I just wanna get a couple details.

WoD: are we playing Masquerade or Requiem? Two very different systems. In a nutshell, Masquerade has crazy powers and uses rock-paper-scissors to decide stuff. Requiem, which has limited powers, focuses more on socio-political intrigue and uses maths to resolve stuff. Having played both extensively I would suggest Masquerade as the more fun-oriented system.

D&D Warcraft: again, 3.5? Pathfinder? Would 4th ed suit this world better? I also have a pretty good story concept for this - in a nutshell, the Heart of Orgrimmar was the first zeppelin to all from Hellscream's airfleet as it entered the Twilight Highlands. It did not see battle - pilot error brought the hull too close to a mountainside. In the game, you see this zeppelin go down, but nothing more is heard of it. My idea starts here - we are the survivors of that crash, scattered behind enemy lines. Out there somewhere are the Alliance, their Wildhammer dwarven friends, and the sinister cult of Twilight's Hammer who seek the end of the world. Cut off and alone, we must band together if we are to survive and one day return to our Warchief.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS CHOICE! What will Matt run next!!   Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:32 am

Its players choice so i can't answer Razz

Happynoodleboy suggested the WoD game but i had assumed i would used nWoD rules to run the game and the WoW game was suggested by JD so i guess maybe he could answer?

-The Glyphstone
Back to top Go down
HappyNoodleBoy
+1 Cammando!
+1 Cammando!

PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS CHOICE! What will Matt run next!!   Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:12 am

yeah i was thinking nWOD for the rule system

Power house!

PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS CHOICE! What will Matt run next!!   Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:35 am

Patty wrote:
but where would it go if you were?

I have decided the Spaghetti eastern idea is growing on me.

Lansirlot wrote:
D&D Warcraft: again, 3.5? Pathfinder? Would 4th ed suit this world better?

All so i remember that some one has the D20 books for WoW somewhere.

-The Glyphstone
Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS CHOICE! What will Matt run next!!   Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:57 pm

We have an awesome xerox'd copy in a binder somewhere is what you mean?

Hornet wrote:
Ignore as I am a retard

Hornet wrote:
I'm literally gagging for one.

Hornet wrote:
Shamus of the prolapsed anus perhaps

OMNIS QVI CORVSCAT EST OR
Back to top Go down
http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/physicist
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS CHOICE! What will Matt run next!!   Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:39 pm

Physicist wrote:
We have an awesome xerox'd copy in a binder somewhere is what you mean?

Apparently.

-The Glyphstone
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS CHOICE! What will Matt run next!!   Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:47 am

Oww a few of the different options are getting some love in the second round of polling.

If the vote was to end today the kabolds revenge idea JD suggested would be the winner but if you guys would prefer to play something else get voting!
If there is other options you would prefer to see played don't be afraid to try and sell the option to others either on the forums or through other means.

Ok guys the poll ends this coming Sunday at midnight (or actually when i get into work Monday morning) so get on it!

All so thanks for all your interest!

-The Glyphstone
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS CHOICE! What will Matt run next!!   Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:43 am

Ok guys by this time tomorrow the poll will be closed so if your yet to vote do it now!

The kabolds revenge and Discworld are neck and neck at the moment!

-The Glyphstone
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS CHOICE! What will Matt run next!!   Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:46 am

Ok so the second poll seems to have timed out and here are the results

Option 11: WoD Vikings and Vampire - 3 votes
Option 13: C'thulu CSI Wtf - 1 vote
Option 14: Discworld - 3
Option 15: Shadowrun - 2
Option 16: 80's DnD - 3
Option 17: Spaghetti Eastern - 2
Option 18: 4th Wall - 2

And low and behold you indecisive fuckers have left em with a 4 way tie.

each with three votes we have;

Option 1: Kabolds revenge
Option 14: Discworld
Option 16: 80's DnD

Well to brake the tie i could run another vote with just these four options but im not going to, what im going to do is award one more vote randomly via forum dice roll.

so im going to cast the D4 in this post and which ever option it comes up on will get the extra vote and thus be the winner.

-The Glyphstone
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS CHOICE! What will Matt run next!!   Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:48 am

FOR THE EXTRA VOTE!

Matt carried out 1 launched of one D4 (Image not informed.) :

-The Glyphstone
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS CHOICE! What will Matt run next!!   Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:49 am

Ok and with that it looks like the winner is

-The Glyphstone
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!

PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS CHOICE! What will Matt run next!!   Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:34 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock

PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS CHOICE! What will Matt run next!!   Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:07 am

and if the poll was still going i would have chosen wod anyway.
Back to top Go down
Patty
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS CHOICE! What will Matt run next!!   Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:55 am

can I spend a token?

Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS CHOICE! What will Matt run next!!   Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:46 am

Patty wrote:

can I spend a token?

Maybe, wut you wana spend it on?

-The Glyphstone
Back to top Go down
Lansirlot
Forum Douche'
Forum Douche'

PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS CHOICE! What will Matt run next!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:16 am

Sweet.

I actually have a viking vampire character from my days in nWoD LARP. I would love to play him again.

I have the WoD and Vamp core rulebooks, so I can draw up a new sheet or reroll the old sheet.

So I guess the first question is, how many points can I spend on the stats?

Look forward to seeing how this plays out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLAYERS CHOICE! What will Matt run next!!   

Back to top Go down

PLAYERS CHOICE! What will Matt run next!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3