Share | 

Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 8:52

JD what ever is in that spoiler box isn't showing up.

"Well love you are asking what will happen if the oh so clever rouge I'm planning fails and they see through it and we are discovered. Well I imagine they will murder us, chop us up and feed us to the pigs.

I never said it was a definite plan but 'ave a little faith darling. I don't throw in with all that technical mumbo jumbo you and that Canyon fella seem so 6's and 7's about. I go with what I know. I ain't been running like this long, I'm a Ork who knows how to find things out you know. I get info when needed, but I ain't afraid to get me old 'ands dirty when I have to. You got any tangible plans I can get me'ead around?"

Matt Edit: lol rouge. I think you mean ruse.
Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 13:10

"Most of the work I do, I do from home. I suppose if we can gain access to their wireless signal I could upset their day. Or at the least find out what they are up to and possibly who their working for. I will need to meditate for a while to prepare though. Mind if I crash here for a while Mr Pervy? No funny stuff though!"

So now I will go about compiling and registering my sprites. (Paladin R3, Crack R3, Data R3, Sleuth R3, Machine R3 x 2). So total time 18 hrs.

Compiling 4 + Resonance 6 + 2 (HotSim) = DP12 (+1DP to Crack).

Registering 4 + Resonance 6 + 2 (HotSim) = DP12 (+1DP to Crack).

That should give me a total of 7 Registered Sprites to work with. This should catch me up to Canyons current time (maybe minus a Machine Sprite).

Hornet wrote:
Ignore as I am a retard

Hornet wrote:
I'm literally gagging for one.

Hornet wrote:
Shamus of the prolapsed anus perhaps

OMNIS QVI CORVSCAT EST OR
Back to top Go down
http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/physicist
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 13:55

Matt, I know it's ruse. Shagrat got it wrong. Gosh.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 16:34

Physicist wrote:
"Most of the work I do, I do from home. I suppose if we can gain access to their wireless signal I could upset their day. Or at the least find out what they are up to and possibly who their working for. I will need to meditate for a while to prepare though. Mind if I crash here for a while Mr Pervy? No funny stuff though!"

So now I will go about compiling and registering my sprites. (Paladin R3, Crack R3, Data R3, Sleuth R3, Machine R3 x 2). So total time 18 hrs.

That should give me a total of 7 Registered Sprites to work with. This should catch me up to Canyons current time (maybe minus a Machine Sprite).

So you want to compile and register them one after another?

And whats your pool for resist fade at the moment?

Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 16:39

"Canyon, do you have an AI program analysing what your doing to pick up any intrusions by these guys. If they pick up your drones through their equipment they might be trying to figure out who you are"?
Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 20:51

Fade resistance = Charisma 7 + Resonance 6 = 13.

Hornet wrote:
Ignore as I am a retard

Hornet wrote:

Hornet wrote:

Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 21:05

Physicist wrote:

Blah this is going to be a lot of posts.

Ok lets start w the r3 Paladin

Spoiler:

Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 21:10

Ok that's PalR6 with 6Tasks (6T) and no fade

Registering

Spoiler:

Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 21:12

Ok registered PalR3 T(10)

Onto the Crack
Spoiler:

Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 21:14

Ok compiled CrakR3 T1 No Fade

registering
Spoiler:

Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 21:18

uggh rough one; Registered CrakR3 T2 No Fade

Data Compile
Spoiler:

Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 21:20

DatR3 T5 No fade

Registering
Spoiler:

Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 21:25

ok DatR3 T7 No fade

Sluth

Your takeing a hit of one to the DP form here on due to exhaustion due to 9 solid hours of comp/reg.

Spoiler:

Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 21:26

SluR3 T1 No Fade

compile

Spoiler:

Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 21:28

Failure to reg the Sluth no fade

Re attempting to reg the sluth

Spoiler:

Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 21:32

Second failure to reg the Sluth

3rd times a charm, side note stinging you with another -1 to your DP for exhaustion (hey 15 straight hours of this shit will make anyone sloppy)

Spoiler:

Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 21:34

Ok finally you registered the SluR3 T4 no fade.

Since you hit your 18 hrs expended im going to pause there until you decide how you wish to continue.

to sum up

Registered PalR3T10
Registered CraR3T2
Registered DatR3T7
Registered SluR3T4

Physicist
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 1:42

Cool! Thanks for that Matt! Fucking Colombo, man? What is that guys deal? Right?

"Woah! Dude! Back up! Do you have any idea how creepy it is to return from the resonance to a face like yours?!"

"Ok, Canyon's indicating that his 'butterfly' net is up. I want to check out what he's found. If I can sneak my way into their PAN meshnet then maybe we can find out what their up to and why their here?"

"Mr Creepsmethehellout you got any coffee? I sure could use a good pep me up about now."

Matt wrote:
They seem to be transmitting back towards the 4th node you picked up on the scanner but your dragonfly's can't make sense out of the data signals being transmitted from that node.

•  I will task Arcadia with watching my back during this operation, Analyse for anything that could catch or hurt us buddy! (1 task).

•  Stealth will be my goal in this endeavour wherever possible as I attempt to Intercept Traffic [Hacking + Sniffer] (SR4A.230) with Alexander Assisting Opertaion (1 task). I will need to thread a Sniffer Complex Form to 6 (resist 6 Fade). Hacking 6 + Sniffer 6 + 4 Machine Sprite + 2 HotSim = DP18. If successfull I will forward captured traffic to the tacnet.

•  Starting with probing my target discreetly over an extended period of time to identify flaws that I can exploit for access. Probing [Hacking + Exploit] Extended Test with a threshold equal to the target’s [System + Firewall]. The interval of the test is 1 hour if done in VR. (SR4A.236). I will the thread Exploit Complex Form for another DP4 (resist 4 Fade) and have Alexander Assist Opertaion. Hacking 6 + Exploit + 10 (threaded) + 4 Machine Sprite + 2 Hotsim = DP22.

•  Subversion will be key in this intrusion so I will attempt to track down a security access ID. Trace User [Computer + Track (10) + 3 for security account]. (SR4A.232). I will need to thread a Track Complex Form to 6 (resist 6 Fade) and have Alexander Assist Operation. Computer 4 + Track 6 + 4 Machine Sprite + 2 HotSim = DP16.

Can I Clone the secuirty account using a spoofed command from the stolen access ID (new access ID will be spoofed as well). Edit the log to hide that action then log out from the captured access ID and then spoofing my own to match my newly created security account to log in gaining 'legitimate' access with security access?

Hornet wrote:
Ignore as I am a retard

Hornet wrote:

Hornet wrote:

Last edited by Physicist on Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 10:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 15:14

Physicist wrote:

•  I will task Arcadia with watching my back during this operation, Analyse for anything that could catch or hurt us buddy! (1 task).

•  Stealth will be my goal in this endeavour wherever possible as I attempt to Intercept Traffic [Hacking + Sniffer] (SR4A.230) with Alexander Assisting Opertaion (1 task). I will need to thread a Sniffer Complex Form to 6 (resist 6 Fade). Hacking 6 + Sniffer 6 + 4 Machine Sprite + 2 HotSim = DP18. If successfull I will forward captured traffic to the tacnet.

•  Starting with probing my target discreetly over an extended period of time to identify flaws that I can exploit for access. Probing [Hacking + Exploit] Extended Test with a threshold equal to the target’s [System + Firewall]. The interval of the test is 1 hour if done in VR. (SR4A.236). I will the thread Exploit Complex Form for another DP4 (resist 4 Fade) and have Alexander Assist Opertaion. Hacking 6 + Exploit + 10 (threaded) + 4 Machine Sprite + 2 Hotsim = DP22.

•  Subversion will be key in this intrusion so I will attempt to track down a security access ID. Trace User [Computer + Track (10) + 3 for security account]. (SR4A.232). I will need to thread a Track Complex Form to 6 (resist 6 Fade) and have Alexander Assist Operation. Computer 4 + Track 6 + 4 Machine Sprite + 2 HotSim = DP16.

Can I Clone the secuirty account using a spoofed command from the stolen access ID (new access ID will be spoofed as well). Edit the log to hide that action then log out from the captured access ID and then spoofing my own to match my newly created security account to log in gaining 'legitimate' access with security access?

Ok fuck it lets see how this goes.

By the time you have finished compiling your sprites Canyon is about halfway through carefully pulling his drones out so you get about an hour to work with, which you think should be more then enough.

Physicist wrote:

[*] [i]Stealth will be my goal in this endeavour wherever possible as I attempt to Intercept Traffic [Hacking + Sniffer] (SR4A.230) with Alexander Assisting Opertaion (1 task). I will need to thread a Sniffer Complex Form to 6 (resist 6 Fade).

Lets start by threading up your complex form ratting 6
Spoiler:

Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 15:36

Ok you now have a sniffer complex form rating 3 and suffered no fade.

So sniffing onto the 4h node that Canyon ID

Spoiler:

Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 15:56

Ok with your 5 successes you manage to pick up on the signals being transmitted from this "4th" unknown node and after a brief discussion you and Arcadia are fairly certain the signal originates from inside the pump house.

The signal however is encrypted.

Now while you could thread your own complex form to decrypt the signal or send Xander to do it im going to take a stab in the dark and assume that you plan to concentrate on the node itself because once you crack that you can tap the data at the source.

The node is running in hidden mode but you know its there somewhere and to lock it down requires a Electronic warfare +Scan(4) test

Your electronic warfare is only 1 and you have no scan complex form and considering none of your sprites are set up to perform this task i will assume you thread up a scan complex form. (capping at 6 like the sniffer)
Also i am assuming you are doping the sniffer complex form.

Spoiler:

Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 16:05

Ok you thread up a Scan complex form rating 4 at the cost of 1 Stun dam of Fade.

Now to find the hidden node
Spoiler:

Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 16:11

Xander gives you a guilty look "...er...maybe if we try again but this time... really really hard!"

lets try that again same pool (ps no extra tasks for Xander he can do this like 3 more times)

Matt carried out 11 launched of one D6 (Image not informed.) :
6 , 2 , 4 , 3 , 2 , 4 , 5 , 2 , 2 , 6 , 3

Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 16:15

and again

2 , 4 , 2 , 3 , 3 , 6 , 2 , 5 , 3 , 2 , 4

Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 16:19

"WHY CANT I DO THIS!!"

one more time

4 , 2 , 4 , 6 , 1 , 6 , 4 , 5 , 3 , 1 , 4

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   

Back to top Go down

Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next