Share | 

Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Fri 22 Jun 2012 - 15:03

Physicist wrote:
I'm sorry Matt.

I use my IRL google-fu to find out the street gang is making Meth.

Yum!

Or as Shagrat pointed out last session, explosives.

Its a thin line between the two.

angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Fri 22 Jun 2012 - 15:07

i want to send my gts tower into the area above the building to keep an eye and ear on the area.
ill deploy full chameleon coating to keep from being seen.

i will release my dragonflies and instruct them to land on the fence around the facility in a net formation leaving gaps between one and other in order to get coverage of the full area.
ill instruct them to keep a close eye on the single heat signature as well as the radio chatter coming in and out of the area.

i will keep a close eye on their movements until i am sure they have landed safely and not given away their nature.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Fri 22 Jun 2012 - 15:29

angry_dan wrote:
i want to send my gts tower into the area above the building to keep an eye and ear on the area.
ill deploy full chameleon coating to keep from being seen.

i will release my dragonflies and instruct them to land on the fence around the facility in a net formation leaving gaps between one and other in order to get coverage of the full area.
ill instruct them to keep a close eye on the single heat signature as well as the radio chatter coming in and out of the area.

i will keep a close eye on their movements until i am sure they have landed safely and not given away their nature.

I will sort this out later tonight.

In the meantime i would think through exactly how you want this to happen because as it is currently written there are some decent sized risks involved.

I am being nice so i will let you think it through again prior to putting into action.

angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Fri 22 Jun 2012 - 17:25

Ok I'll wait for the cover of darkness. I would like to send my gts tower into the area near the building. About a block away from the building itself and do a full scan of the block around the building. I'm looking for alleyways hidden, paths, drains and anything that may lead to the building. Any time I find a promising lead to the factory I'll release a dragonfly to map it out slowly trying to make it's way withing a safe distance of the outing fence. If it can't make it there then it will return for a later attempt. I will continue this until all the dragonflies have made their way into sensor range of the factory.

Grab tower
covert ops 6, pilot 3, to avoid detection.
a -4 to all enemy perception tests to see the grab tower.

Dragonflies
Pilot 3

I will be awake all night monitoring the process and controlling drones as they get closer in order to keep from being detected.
While controling
Command 6, control rig +2, rigger nanites +3.
When drones are in mutual sensor range the tacsoft +2 will take effect for situations where the additional sensors are appropriate.

Last edited by angry_dan on Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 1:40; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Fri 22 Jun 2012 - 21:52

does Airlie Bank Lane still have cover from the pumping station?
what building are in the area?
Back to top Go down
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Fri 22 Jun 2012 - 22:26

ok im considering the plan of attack.

if we enter from the south of walsh street. then park the car in aline bank road facing walsh road. we walk from there.

depending on if we are just going to shoot them up or talk them into leaving.

i can send my drone up acland street so if it turns out that they are going to run then my drone can fill them full of holes before they can make the park.

now if we plan on attacking them we can use my rigging in order to bluff them into thinking we have allot more people then we do.
intimidate them into leaving through bring out drones in force and showing how big our force is telling them if they dont leave we will kill every single one of them.

as a stupid idea we could try and find them a place for them to go to cook what they are cooking.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 11:41

angry_dan wrote:
Ok I'll wait for the cover of darkness. I would like to send my gts tower into the area near the building. About a block away from the building itself and do a full scan of the block around the building. I'm looking for alleyways hidden, paths, drains and anything that may lead to the building. Any time I find a promising lead to the factory I'll release a dragonfly to map it out slowly trying to make it's way withing a safe distance of the outing fence. If it can't make it there then it will return for a later attempt. I will continue this until all the dragonflies have made their way into sensor range of the factory.

Grab tower
covert ops 6, pilot 3, to avoid detection.
a -4 to all enemy perception tests to see the grab tower.

Dragonflies
Pilot 3

I will be awake all night monitoring the process and controlling drones as they get closer in order to keep from being detected.
While controling
Command 6, control rig +2, rigger nanites +3.
When drones are in mutual sensor range the tacsoft +2 will take effect for situations where the additional sensors are appropriate.

Ok im going to break this down today and resove it so we can better understand rigging.

First plz give me page#'s and book names for where these come from;

control rig +2

rigger nanites +3.

Also where are you going to be while doing this?

angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 13:11

page 338 in anniversary core book for the control rig. the plus 2 to vehicle/drone skills only applies when "jumped in"

control rig booster page 108 arsenal. gives you a plus 3 to piloting skills only when "jumped in"

so im going to need to "jump into" the drones in order to gain the bonus.

the table is on 247 anniversary core book

so autonomously control the gts tower. using commands to instruct the tower to begin patrolling the block.

then jumping into the dragonflies in order to get them into sensor range of the factory.

as a note and from reading things properly over again. i have dropped the covert ops autosoft down to three.
four being the maximum.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 16:36

Matt wrote:
Also where are you going to be while doing this?

Physically where is your body going to be while doing this?

angry_dan wrote:
control rig booster page 108 arsenal. gives you a plus 3 to piloting skills only when "jumped in"

so im going to need to "jump into" the drones in order to gain the bonus.

Firstly their in Augmentation, please get the references right.

Side note, you realize once you fire these things up for the first time they slowly "die" over (rating x weeks) right?

angry_dan wrote:
then jumping into the dragonflies in order to get them into sensor range of the factory.

Pumping station?

angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 17:59

Sorry for the mix up.

My body is going to be in my rover.

I have a nano hive allowing them to avoid degradation depending if you want to house rule or not.

And yes the pumping station.
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 20:32

After some discussions with JD we have the begginings of a plan.
Whether they were making explosive or amphetamines this plan should have merit.

If they are making drugs they will have a catalyst in there that would react to chlorine. We could dump some in the reservoir with the chemical run off which would make it react and smoke the whole place out with poisonous gas forcing them to evacuate. If they are making explosives, what ever accelerant they are using should react in the same way.

Just a thought as to how to get them out, we could use a droid to deliver the chlorine and once they are out and confused we could deal with them easily.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 14:12

angry_dan wrote:
Sorry for the mix up.

My body is going to be in my rover.

And where prey tell will your rover be?

angry_dan wrote:
I have a nano hive allowing them to avoid degradation depending if you want to house rule or not.

And yes the pumping station.

Cool just went over the rules for Nano hives and degradation, all seems to make sense.

angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 14:23

sorry again for more confusion.

the rover will be in the area near the hole in the fence near leopold street.
(could we get a little map of the fence by chance?)
Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 14:52

Isn't there a security drone patrolling that area every 3 minutes?

Hornet wrote:
Ignore as I am a retard

Hornet wrote:
I'm literally gagging for one.

Hornet wrote:
Shamus of the prolapsed anus perhaps

OMNIS QVI CORVSCAT EST OR
Back to top Go down
http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/physicist
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 14:55

im not in the hole.

nor am i trying to get in while im there.

the security drone will have no need to bother me.
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 16:42

Matty

I contact my brother Tosh. (you will note that once I retooled the character I had some BP to play with and made him a C4/L5 contact and made him my brother)
See if he can tell me if there is an increase of drugs being supplied out of this area.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 18:17

angry_dan wrote:
Spoiler:

angry_dan wrote:
Spoiler:

Ok you spend the next 18 odd hours slowly moving your drones into the desired position and attempting to ensure they don't get spotted.

Canyons pilot Pool;
Reaction +5
Pilot Air +4
Hot sim (control rig)+2
Rig booster +3
Handling +1
Attempting to fly into position with out being detected - 3
total pool = 12

Roll
Matt carried out 12 launched of one D6 (Image not informed.) :
4 , 4 , 4 , 3 , 4 , 3 , 1 , 2 , 6 , 6 , 4 , 2

Orc ganger's perception check
don't look at this shit its just for the DM:

Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 18:28

Matt wrote:

don't look at this shit its just for the DM:

I clicked before I read the title. Didn't read it though.
Back to top Go down
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 18:38

im sorry i didnt read the warning at all till shamus pointed it out.

on the plus side i just read the numbers and not what they were for like always. Smile
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 18:40

By morning you think you have your sensor net set up with out being detected, your eyes feel like somebody poured sand in them but the job is done.

angry_dan wrote:
sorry again for more confusion.

the rover will be in the area near the hole in the fence near leopold street.
(could we get a little map of the fence by chance?)

If you can explain why one is required i will make one.

Hornet wrote:
Matty

I contact my brother Tosh. (you will note that once I retooled the character I had some BP to play with and made him a C4/L5 contact and made him my brother)
See if he can tell me if there is an increase of drugs being supplied out of this area.

"Drugs in the RZ? what do i look like to you... one of those NarcDiv chǔnlǘ's?! It's the RZ Grish, not South America... the area is a dreg net, sure our raids will tag a back yard cooker or two most times we bother to sweep the place but nothing that really rates a blip on the radar.

What are you up to anyway brother of mine? I don't hear from you in a month then i get two calls chasing info in as many days?

Anyway we should catch up fro a beer or something, I'm mostly arvo/evening shifts atm so hit me up after midnight or something.

P.S. Mum told me to tell you your dog died...

sorry, but its not like you went to see the thing it was like 400 years old."

angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 18:48

reason is that google maps doesnt have the wall. also i would like to know (if we have to run) where we can go and where they can go before they reach the wall.
Back to top Go down
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 19:23

i will monitor the radio signals and wireless connections going in and out of the area.

i would also like to keep an eye out for heat signatures.

watch for movements and other changes in the area.

all this should be done autonomously and using as little power as possible.

three active at a time and running alternating shifts through the day while i rest.

sensor 3 and +1 for tacnet +2 for group perception
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 20:38

Matt wrote:
"Drugs in the RZ? what do i look like to you... one of those NarcDiv chǔnlǘ's?! It's the RZ Grish, not South America... the area is a dreg net, sure our raids will tag a back yard cooker or two most times we bother to sweep the place but nothing that really rates a blip on the radar.

What are you up to anyway brother of mine? I don't hear from you in a month then i get two calls chasing info in as many days?

Anyway we should catch up fro a beer or something, I'm mostly arvo/evening shifts atm so hit me up after midnight or something.

P.S. Mum told me to tell you your dog died...

sorry, but its not like you went to see the thing it was like 400 years old."

Bro thanks for the help. Sorry I've been so vague lately, but I've been struggling for paid work at the Canyon guy who used to come to all our gigs got me a job. It's going to pay well this one plus he's got me working with this club scene chick with an arse you could break it off in. I just want to wash it. I got to get this job done by the end of the week but when we sort it out come over to celebrate and we will get rat arsed with these muppets I'm sharing the job with.

Johnny Rotton's dead? Shite hadn't seen that mutt in ages, poor little thing. Is mum well? In all fairness you haven't gone back to Essex in years either. Mum and Dad were the only fools in our neighbourhood who didn't seem to notice any fall out from the London spill from the 30's and didn't seem to give a fuck with how bad the city had got. Mind you I do miss the piss ups the old broad would throw. When I get some cash up we may have to pay the old cunt a visit. Can you get out for a few days?

Listen shit maybe going down in a couple of nights and I might have to call in a favour. I be in touch you ugly bastard.
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 20:49

Right so can everyone put up a summary of what they have done and what they have found out since the session?

I have been looking up some ideas and here is something further I have come up with.

I was looking for a way like the chlorine idea to clear out the facility and leave the occupants alive but in a confused state.

I wanted a slow force explosive that would destroy their drug still/explosive set up with out destroying the building. I came up with ANFO. The problem there would be that if they are making bombs with a similar compound the percussive force could level the place. So if we just use the Ammonium Nitrate compound we can add it to a fuel source to make a slow moving explosion that would destroy their still and leave a toxic gas in their clearing the place out.

Where would we get the Ammonium? Well they use it in gell freezer packs. Dry that and add it to a fuel source and we got a non lethal home made bomb. I was thinking I could get Tosh to organise a drive by patrol that would detour past the place at the right time and happen to catch the guys as they come running out. This is when we set up what will look like a big drug deal outside of the retricted area so the corporate police will have jurisdiction to arrest the guys. Bingo Bango

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 22:01

Hornet wrote:

Bro thanks for the help. Sorry I've been so vague lately, but I've been struggling for paid work at the Canyon guy who used to come to all our gigs got me a job. It's going to pay well this one plus he's got me working with this club scene chick with an arse you could break it off in. I just want to wash it. I got to get this job done by the end of the week but when we sort it out come over to celebrate and we will get rat arsed with these muppets I'm sharing the job with.

Johnny Rotton's dead? Shite hadn't seen that mutt in ages, poor little thing. Is mum well? In all fairness you haven't gone back to Essex in years either. Mum and Dad were the only fools in our neighbourhood who didn't seem to notice any fall out from the London spill from the 30's and didn't seem to give a fuck with how bad the city had got. Mind you I do miss the piss ups the old broad would throw. When I get some cash up we may have to pay the old cunt a visit. Can you get out for a few days?

Listen shit maybe going down in a couple of nights and I might have to call in a favour. I be in touch you ugly bastard.

"Canyon!?!? the fuckin' fruitcake with the fixation on snakes stealing his engine coolant?... jeez Grish try to make sure the ol' grey matter remains in residence would ya!

ow and that dog was a cunt"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1   

Back to top Go down

Session 1 - 16/6/2012 - Under the pump, p1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next