Social Gaming Scene

Roleplaying, Table Top Gaming, Shenanigans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Session 2 - 30/6/2012 - Under the pump, p2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Matt
Power house!
Power house!


Posts : 2631
Join date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 30/6/2012 - Under the pump, p2   Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 14:29

Physicist wrote:

In regard to the certified credsticks, perhaps I could assume the correct 'Etiquette' for dealing with the wait staff/maitre d? My aim is to 'Con' him/her into accepting them personally (with a generous mark up to sweeten the offer) and have them deal with it how they choose. To achieve this I believe I should be trying to build a good rapport with them from the onset. I would of course be studying and data searching everyone in the place with an active commlink broadcasting their public profiles etc.. I might even ask the lovely Motoko (Data Sprite) to assist me with sifting through the data to find anomalies that could lead to a potential threat and also to build and display expandable summaries of the public profiles of the wait staff/maitre d. This gives me an insight into their personality from the start giving me something to use to begin with.

I am not going to go it much detail here but if you want me to expand on this let me know.

Credsticks are for the SNIless and criminals (which are often one in the same). Reputable places will not except them, your average wage slave wont go near them because even cashing one into your bank account can raise alarm flags with various policing institutions.

Rich celebrity jetseters don't use them to stay anonymous, they use private banking institutions that promise anonymity in financial transactions for their clients.

You specified a ritzy restaurant, neither the establishment or their employees have any interest in certified credsticks and would actually be offended by you offering them. They may even consider double checking your credentials if you were to offer them one.

This is info you would know prior to arriving at the restaurant.



Physicist wrote:
I believe we might want to recalculate this sum.

Im not sure what you mean by this.

Physicist wrote:
Also could we update my Karma & NuYen Log to include the monies we spoke of by phone?

I will double check the numbers and do this when i get home.

_________________
A hundred years from now, D&D 99.5E will have pared the game down to four skills - Hurting, Breaking, Living, and Talking. Talking will be a dump stat for most classes.
-The Glyphstone
Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!
avatar

Posts : 989
Join date : 2009-12-29
Location : Melbourne

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 30/6/2012 - Under the pump, p2   Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 10:50

Sorry about not understanding the Credstick issue as I read nothing that indicated the severity of using credsticks.

Can we investigate the option of the anonymous banking attached to a a low lifestyle?

When I get home I should probably compile a new machine sprite. Going for a rating 5. Then I'll attempt to register it. I have 1 edge left so I will keep it for the registering roll in case of low hits.




_________________




Hornet wrote:
Ignore as I am a retard


Hornet wrote:
I'm literally gagging for one.


Hornet wrote:
Shamus of the prolapsed anus perhaps


OMNIS QVI CORVSCAT EST OR
Back to top Go down
http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/physicist
Matt
Power house!
Power house!


Posts : 2631
Join date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 30/6/2012 - Under the pump, p2   Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 11:44

Physicist wrote:
Sorry about not understanding the Credstick issue as I read nothing that indicated the severity of using credsticks.

Can we investigate the option of the anonymous banking attached to a a low lifestyle?

No dramas i will find sources for both of these and put them in the house rules section tonight.

Physicist wrote:
When I get home I should probably compile a new machine sprite. Going for a rating 5. Then I'll attempt to register it. I have 1 edge left so I will keep it for the registering roll in case of low hits.

Cool remind me what your pools for these rolls are now.

Still 12 to compile, 13 to resist fade and now 14 to register a crack?

_________________
A hundred years from now, D&D 99.5E will have pared the game down to four skills - Hurting, Breaking, Living, and Talking. Talking will be a dump stat for most classes.
-The Glyphstone
Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!
avatar

Posts : 989
Join date : 2009-12-29
Location : Melbourne

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 30/6/2012 - Under the pump, p2   Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 11:53

Matt wrote:
Physicist wrote:
When I get home I should probably compile a new machine sprite. Going for a rating 5. Then I'll attempt to register it. I have 1 edge left so I will keep it for the registering roll in case of low hits.

Cool remind me what your pools for these rolls are now.

Still 12 to compile, 13 to resist fade and now 14 to register a crack?


Compiling 4 + Resonance 6 + Hot Sim bonus 2 = 12DP (13DP for Crack Sprites).

Registering 4 + Resonance 6 + Hot Sim bonus 2 =12DP(14DP for Machine Sprites).

Fade Resist 13DP.

_________________




Hornet wrote:
Ignore as I am a retard


Hornet wrote:
I'm literally gagging for one.


Hornet wrote:
Shamus of the prolapsed anus perhaps


OMNIS QVI CORVSCAT EST OR
Back to top Go down
http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/physicist
Matt
Power house!
Power house!


Posts : 2631
Join date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 30/6/2012 - Under the pump, p2   Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 12:03

Physicist wrote:
Matt wrote:
Physicist wrote:
When I get home I should probably compile a new machine sprite. Going for a rating 5. Then I'll attempt to register it. I have 1 edge left so I will keep it for the registering roll in case of low hits.

Cool remind me what your pools for these rolls are now.

Still 12 to compile, 13 to resist fade and now 14 to register a crack?


Compiling 4 + Resonance 6 + Hot Sim bonus 2 = 12DP (13DP for Crack Sprites).

Registering 4 + Resonance 6 + Hot Sim bonus 2 =12DP(14DP for Machine Sprites).

Fade Resist 13DP.

Hoe'kay

Spoiler:
 

_________________
A hundred years from now, D&D 99.5E will have pared the game down to four skills - Hurting, Breaking, Living, and Talking. Talking will be a dump stat for most classes.
-The Glyphstone
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!


Posts : 2631
Join date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 30/6/2012 - Under the pump, p2   Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 12:06

ok Machine sprite with 4 tasks and no fade.

Now for the register

Spoiler:
 

_________________
A hundred years from now, D&D 99.5E will have pared the game down to four skills - Hurting, Breaking, Living, and Talking. Talking will be a dump stat for most classes.
-The Glyphstone
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!


Posts : 2631
Join date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 30/6/2012 - Under the pump, p2   Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 12:09

Ok registered Machine sprite R5 with 7 tasks

If you want to spend the edge it will net you 3 extra tasks

No fade

_________________
A hundred years from now, D&D 99.5E will have pared the game down to four skills - Hurting, Breaking, Living, and Talking. Talking will be a dump stat for most classes.
-The Glyphstone
Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!
avatar

Posts : 989
Join date : 2009-12-29
Location : Melbourne

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 30/6/2012 - Under the pump, p2   Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 12:10

I sure will! That's what its for! Cool

Edit: I will add this to my chr info page.

_________________




Hornet wrote:
Ignore as I am a retard


Hornet wrote:
I'm literally gagging for one.


Hornet wrote:
Shamus of the prolapsed anus perhaps


OMNIS QVI CORVSCAT EST OR
Back to top Go down
http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/physicist
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 30/6/2012 - Under the pump, p2   

Back to top Go down
 
Session 2 - 30/6/2012 - Under the pump, p2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Any table tennis session on this weekends? 21,22 Apr 2012
» General Echo & U U Madoo - Stereo Phonic Live Session (1977)
» Jah Shaka in session Bristol 23-03-2002-4 Hours
» Mikey Dread - John Peel Session-1982
» Jah Shaka In Session - Reading 84 Part 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Social Gaming Scene :: Archives :: Old shit-
Jump to: