Social Gaming Scene

Roleplaying, Table Top Gaming, Shenanigans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt
Power house!
Power house!


Posts : 2553
Join date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:19 am

Session 3

Saturday 14th of July 2012

My place 6pm

Let me know if you can attend.

Starting in game date: 27.06.2070

_________________
A hundred years from now, D&D 99.5E will have pared the game down to four skills - Hurting, Breaking, Living, and Talking. Talking will be a dump stat for most classes.
-The Glyphstone


Last edited by Matt on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
avatar

Posts : 1100
Join date : 2009-12-29
Location : This unfortunately dull reality

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:23 am

Should be fine. Book me in.
Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!
avatar

Posts : 935
Join date : 2009-12-29
Location : Melbourne

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:50 am

Tentative sign up here as it is BroMatt's birthday that day.

_________________




Hornet wrote:
Ignore as I am a retard


Hornet wrote:
I'm literally gagging for one.


Hornet wrote:
Shamus of the prolapsed anus perhaps


OMNIS QVI CORVSCAT EST OR
Back to top Go down
http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/physicist
Matt
Power house!
Power house!


Posts : 2553
Join date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:52 am

Physicist wrote:
Tentative sign up here as it is BroMatt's birthday that day.

You sure about that this time? Razz

_________________
A hundred years from now, D&D 99.5E will have pared the game down to four skills - Hurting, Breaking, Living, and Talking. Talking will be a dump stat for most classes.
-The Glyphstone
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!


Posts : 2553
Join date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:41 am

Can everybody please make a post in the new Karma & Money log log section and tell me their starting cash

_________________
A hundred years from now, D&D 99.5E will have pared the game down to four skills - Hurting, Breaking, Living, and Talking. Talking will be a dump stat for most classes.
-The Glyphstone
Back to top Go down
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
avatar

Posts : 336
Join date : 2010-10-11
Location : hastings

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:14 pm

ok sign me up.
Back to top Go down
ashtonda
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:50 am

im there ashton
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!


Posts : 2553
Join date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:51 am

Ok interesting session guys and i will chuck up some of the information either later today or tomorrow.

In the mean time however it might be a good chance to look back and reflect and also a good time to contemplate my word for the week;

TEAMWORK



You guys don't seem to act as a unit at the moment, you all run off in your own directions and it seems to be a race as to who can solve the problem first.

Maybe try figuring out a plan of attack prior to acting so an individuals time is not wasted.

Worth thinking about.

_________________
A hundred years from now, D&D 99.5E will have pared the game down to four skills - Hurting, Breaking, Living, and Talking. Talking will be a dump stat for most classes.
-The Glyphstone
Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!
avatar

Posts : 935
Join date : 2009-12-29
Location : Melbourne

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:29 am

Spoiler:
 

Let's define a couple of points first. Feel free to jump in and add any info to this post. I will update appropriate info where applicable.

So what are we?

  • Flux - Matrix/Security Specialist
  • Shagrat - Investigator/Mage
  • Dash - NOT a B&E specialist but with similar skills
  • Canyon - Rigger ????


So our group has taken this 'oceans 11'esque' job. Simple enough. Snatch package, don't let on that it's been snatched.

So an over simplified overview could be;

  • Infiltrate the depot in preparation of target's arrival.
  • After receiving our updated intel, locate the target.
  • Replace target with decoy.
  • Leave with target and decoy deployed.
  • Hand over target as per contract.


So I suppose the we should expand upon each point in my over-simplification adding what each of us can do towards each point.

_________________




Hornet wrote:
Ignore as I am a retard


Hornet wrote:
I'm literally gagging for one.


Hornet wrote:
Shamus of the prolapsed anus perhaps


OMNIS QVI CORVSCAT EST OR
Back to top Go down
http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/physicist
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
avatar

Posts : 336
Join date : 2010-10-11
Location : hastings

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:11 am

Physicist wrote:

So what are we?

  • Flux - Matrix/Security Specialist
  • Shagrat - Investigator/Mage
  • Dash - NOT a B&E specialist but with similar skills
  • Canyon - Rigger ????
rigger driver. use drones for support roll. can use drones for surveillance, drone countermeasures, fire and tactical support.
truck is used for transport with an integrated nexus giving our matrix specialist a working area for extra protection and control.
character is a rigger. if its got wheels he can drive it. if you need someone to get you out of a fire fight i can move in drop my drones in hitting multiple targets and get everyone out.


Physicist wrote:
So our group has taken this 'oceans 11'esque' job. Simple enough. Snatch package, don't let on that it's been snatched.

So an over simplified overview could be;

  • Infiltrate the depot in preparation of target's arrival.
how do we need to get in matrix, physical or a combination of both?
Physicist wrote:
  • After receiving our updated intel, locate the target.
  • after our prep it should take a few minutes at most.
    Physicist wrote:
  • Replace target with decoy.
  • create with the same dimensions and transmitting the same rfid tag.
    Physicist wrote:
  • Leave with target and decoy deployed.
  • my truck will be used in this. any other option seems like more work but im up for suggestions.
    Physicist wrote:
  • Hand over target as per contract.
  • the amount of money we get will be either 25000Y if we get out without anyone knowing what we did.
    15000Y if they know its gone before the drop off.


    Physicist wrote:
    So I suppose the we should expand upon each point in my over-simplification adding what each of us can do towards each point.
    it seems we should keep it simple.
    Back to top Go down
    Hornet
    OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
    OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
    avatar

    Posts : 1100
    Join date : 2009-12-29
    Location : This unfortunately dull reality

    PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:58 am

    Right. I still want to get an idea of the numbers of shipments that they will be getting in from the docks that day. But I think we should go down the path of getting Flux to hack the bio-signatures and having Dash infiltrate with his skills, me infiltrate with physical mask and Canyon ready to drive. Simplify the plan and use all 4 in point together to switch the stuff.

    One thought, and bear with me on this, goes as follows.

    Dash and Shagrat get in (details to come later) to the facility incognito the day the delivery is to come. We should be in there and in an operating function somehow (Flux gets us on file as working there and the hacking of bio signatures gives us some cover).

    We wait till the message comes through that it is there. When we get the tag we go and get a visual of the stock.

    We send the visual image to Canyon. He is at this stage at the docks (having himself been let in by the hacking ability of Flux), he finds a pallet that looks enough like the job pallet that it can be used quickly to replace the one we need. He uses drones or what ever to help him get that to his truck.

    He brings that near enough to the job that when the times is right and there are the least staff around we can do the bait and switch.

    Rough plan I know but can we work from that?
    Back to top Go down
    Matt
    Power house!
    Power house!


    Posts : 2553
    Join date : 2010-01-05

    PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:30 am

    Job info:
     

    _________________
    A hundred years from now, D&D 99.5E will have pared the game down to four skills - Hurting, Breaking, Living, and Talking. Talking will be a dump stat for most classes.
    -The Glyphstone
    Back to top Go down
    Hornet
    OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
    OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
    avatar

    Posts : 1100
    Join date : 2009-12-29
    Location : This unfortunately dull reality

    PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 am

    What is our current time stamp?

    Matty did we get an answer on what the number of items, if any, were due to be picked up from the container yard at the docks bound for Shin Han?
    Back to top Go down
    Matt
    Power house!
    Power house!


    Posts : 2553
    Join date : 2010-01-05

    PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:51 am

    Hornet wrote:
    What is our current time stamp?

    Matty did we get an answer on what the number of items, if any, were due to be picked up from the container yard at the docks bound for Shin Han?

    Not long past midnight on the 28th and no.

    _________________
    A hundred years from now, D&D 99.5E will have pared the game down to four skills - Hurting, Breaking, Living, and Talking. Talking will be a dump stat for most classes.
    -The Glyphstone
    Back to top Go down
    Physicist
    Power house!
    Power house!
    avatar

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2009-12-29
    Location : Melbourne

    PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:23 am

    Question : what would be involved in having Dash and/or Shagrat pose as security Guards for the night shift duty at Shinhan? Anyone can answer this.

    _________________




    Hornet wrote:
    Ignore as I am a retard


    Hornet wrote:
    I'm literally gagging for one.


    Hornet wrote:
    Shamus of the prolapsed anus perhaps


    OMNIS QVI CORVSCAT EST OR
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/physicist
    angry_dan
    Loves the cock
    Loves the cock
    avatar

    Posts : 336
    Join date : 2010-10-11
    Location : hastings

    PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:03 pm

    change the roster. (sooner rather then later)
    have them broadcasting registered employees ids.
    get them to know what they should be doing on night duty.
    Back to top Go down
    Physicist
    Power house!
    Power house!
    avatar

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2009-12-29
    Location : Melbourne

    PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:48 pm

    Best possible scenario = Point at Shagrat proclaiming 'a wizard did it!' then collect our Nuyen. cheers I like this idea!

    See if can you correct me or expand on this;

    • Organise a shipping a crate, with the same dimensions as the target crate and some programmable RFID's etc.. (used for cloning target crate RFID's), to be delivered to SHSL before COB on the 30th of June.
    • Either using an agent on the inside or drones (hehehe) to covertly 'swap' the crates. We could accomplish this a number of ways.
    Crate

    How to physically move the target crate if it has already been placed in picking etc. and swap the RFID tag data from target to decoy?
    • Have our agent on the inside do this or the available drones (already equipped with the correct tools)?
    • Could/should we have our agent or another (backup) infiltrate the security detail? (How easy can we do it?)*


    [SPAM] :
    I don't believe that simply driving off with it in the middle of the night is the best route.
    Because the road is a dead end road only traffic meant to be there is the norm.
    Unless the other companies down the road run 24/7 then late night traffic would be out of place.
    Leaving a decoy crate to be shipped as usual will give us more 'time' before anyone notices.
    Simply having 'our' parcel shipped to a particular address for us to collect.
    Surveillance of all this by use is a must for this operation.
    Whomever is infiltrating the security detail should remain for the entire shift to A)be ready and watchful and B)keep appearances normal.
    [/SPAM]


    _________________




    Hornet wrote:
    Ignore as I am a retard


    Hornet wrote:
    I'm literally gagging for one.


    Hornet wrote:
    Shamus of the prolapsed anus perhaps


    OMNIS QVI CORVSCAT EST OR
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/physicist
    angry_dan
    Loves the cock
    Loves the cock
    avatar

    Posts : 336
    Join date : 2010-10-11
    Location : hastings

    PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:55 pm

    Physicist wrote:
    Best possible scenario = Point at Shagrat proclaiming 'a wizard did it!' then collect our Nuyen. cheers I like this idea!
    i think we have a winner. Smile
    Physicist wrote:

    See if can you correct me or expand on this;
    you can?
    Physicist wrote:

    • Organise a shipping a crate, with the same dimensions as the target crate and some programmable RFID's etc.. (used for cloning target crate RFID's), to be delivered to SHSL before COB on the 30th of June.
    • Either using an agent on the inside or drones (hehehe) to covertly 'swap' the crates. We could accomplish this a number of ways.
    Crate
    well if shagrat is still at the docks then maybe he would like to try and find one while he is in the area. dont suggest stealing one just grabbing one from lost and found or something.
    Physicist wrote:

    How to physically move the target crate if it has already been placed in picking etc. and swap the RFID tag data from target to decoy?
    • Have our agent on the inside do this or the available drones (already equipped with the correct tools)?
    • Could/should we have our agent or another (backup) infiltrate the security detail? (How easy can we do it?)*
    drones are there to be used.
    spoof a command to one or two of the drones to pick up the item and relocate and replace with decoy.
    having someone inside the facility could be helpful to keep an a physical eye on operations.
    if our package/decoy has a pick up for morning or the night of the arrival by a anonymous receiver (spoofed truck reg) predetermined then we can in theory take the item from the facility right under their noses.
    Physicist wrote:

    [SPAM] :
    I don't believe that simply driving off with it in the middle of the night is the best route.
    Because the road is a dead end road only traffic meant to be there is the norm.
    Unless the other companies down the road run 24/7 then late night traffic would be out of place.
    Leaving a decoy crate to be shipped as usual will give us more 'time' before anyone notices.
    Simply having 'our' parcel shipped to a particular address for us to collect.
    Surveillance of all this by use is a must for this operation.
    Whomever is infiltrating the security detail should remain for the entire shift to A)be ready and watchful and B)keep appearances normal.
    [/SPAM]
    its a lot of work but we can do the night run. trucks do come up the road and wait for the facility to open for morning deliveries and pick ups.
    problem with it is all the camera feeds as well as the trucks that may be waiting there already.
    removing all the camera feeds of us doing the job or just doctor them. i know both are painful.
    the second crate could always just go to the owners of the crate we took. we need to be sure no trace of us remains on the crate in question but the owners of the crate we stole would not be aware of the stolen crate till they open it.


    i really hope this can all be followed. any other thoughts?
    Back to top Go down
    Physicist
    Power house!
    Power house!
    avatar

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2009-12-29
    Location : Melbourne

    PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:06 am

    Matt wrote:

    The Crate + contents must be delivered to the provided address undamaged by 0500hr on the 1st of July

    It appears I have overlooked this part of the Job details.

    So who's got the crazy midnight snatch and grab plan? The one that I don't come up with 'cause I don't like the idea of blatant and obvious.

    Go!

    _________________




    Hornet wrote:
    Ignore as I am a retard


    Hornet wrote:
    I'm literally gagging for one.


    Hornet wrote:
    Shamus of the prolapsed anus perhaps


    OMNIS QVI CORVSCAT EST OR
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/physicist
    angry_dan
    Loves the cock
    Loves the cock
    avatar

    Posts : 336
    Join date : 2010-10-11
    Location : hastings

    PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:36 am

    my best plan yet.

    i run my truck into the side of the building making a hole for you guys to get into you pick up the crate and run all the way to the drop point with the crate on your back. Smile



    we always have a possible raid of hobos. we open the doors and have a bunch of poorly paid hobos storm the building. we get in with the crowd and steal the creat we need and what ever else we like and escape. bonus to this is we have decoys.


    do the same thing we did with our first job and knock out all their camera feeds and knock out all the guards. we go in get the goods and leave.

    i still think we should do this just before they close by ordering a pick up of the item as they drop it off.
    having dash and shagrat pose as security we only need to doctor the camera feeds to loop the route the guards take.
    Back to top Go down
    Hornet
    OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
    OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
    avatar

    Posts : 1100
    Join date : 2009-12-29
    Location : This unfortunately dull reality

    PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:16 am

    Canyon I like the hobo idea. What would be the feelings you guys would have if we simply drove in, disabled their cameras and sensors, stole the crate and torched the fucking place. We get out and have it delivered and they would still be dealing with the fire and damage before they figured out what was gone.

    It ain't pretty but fuck neither is your mum.
    Back to top Go down
    angry_dan
    Loves the cock
    Loves the cock
    avatar

    Posts : 336
    Join date : 2010-10-11
    Location : hastings

    PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:45 pm

    if we also hire hobos or get help from several other interested parties we could grab tons of crap out of the place and end up set for life.

    fire is a good one. they wouldnt know what was stolen and we would be getting 25k.
    Back to top Go down
    Physicist
    Power house!
    Power house!
    avatar

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2009-12-29
    Location : Melbourne

    PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:31 am


    Hornet wrote:
    Canyon I like the hobo idea. What would be the feelings you guys would have if we simply drove in, disabled their cameras and sensors, stole the crate and torched the fucking place. We get out and have it delivered and they would still be dealing with the fire and damage before they figured out what was gone.

    It ain't pretty but fuck neither is your mum.


    Two things:

    A) I am not quite sure that 'Street Gang Style' is really 'Shadowrunner Style'

    and

    B) The escape plan seems quite risky.

    _________________




    Hornet wrote:
    Ignore as I am a retard


    Hornet wrote:
    I'm literally gagging for one.


    Hornet wrote:
    Shamus of the prolapsed anus perhaps


    OMNIS QVI CORVSCAT EST OR
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/physicist
    Hornet
    OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
    OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
    avatar

    Posts : 1100
    Join date : 2009-12-29
    Location : This unfortunately dull reality

    PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:36 am

    Cool now we have an opinion on that sort of smash and grab style job lets work on a more sophisticated plan.

    I have offered my thoughts on a some what sophisticated, yet very much still in it's skeleton stage, plan.

    Hornet wrote:
    Dash and Shagrat get in (details to come later) to the facility incognito the day the delivery is to come. We should be in there and in an operating function somehow (Flux gets us on file as working there and the hacking of bio signatures gives us some cover).

    We wait till the message comes through that it is there. When we get the tag we go and get a visual of the stock.

    We send the visual image to Canyon. He is at this stage at the docks (having himself been let in by the hacking ability of Flux), he finds a pallet that looks enough like the job pallet that it can be used quickly to replace the one we need. He uses drones or what ever to help him get that to his truck.

    He brings that near enough to the job that when the times is right and there are the least staff around we can do the bait and switch.

    I think this is something we can work on. Now how about we all now, including Ashton if someone could get him to pull finger out, should post the roughest idea of their plan. We review all plans and either choose to work on the best sounding one or make a hybrid of 2,3 or 4 of them.
    Back to top Go down
    Physicist
    Power house!
    Power house!
    avatar

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2009-12-29
    Location : Melbourne

    PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:13 am

    Rough? ok...

    •  Pose Dash and/or Shagrat as security/staff.

    •  Have Canyon ready up the road in a vehicle of his choosing.

    •  As soon as we get the tip off, Flux (having already subverted matrix security) locates the crate.

    •  Information is shared and Canyon begins approach.

    •  Now a distraction may be used (minor). (Machine Sprite 'Gremlins')

    •  Our infiltrated agents co-ordinate the distraction/loading of crate to Canyon.

    •  Flux would supply support via jamming/spoofing and Machine Spirte Gremnlins spamming throughout the facility.

    •  Everyone leaves hastily but stealthily avoiding tails for at least an hour or two (time permitting).

    •  Call in the job and wait for instructions remembering;
      Quote :
      If an attempted drop off of the crate is made while the group is being closely perused by Shin Han employees or any other security or law enforcement group the contract will be terminated and no further payment will be made.


    So all this is to happen lightning fast. Pretty much as soon as the crate is located, so
    Quote :
    some time before COB on the 30th of June
    .

    This is some 'A Team' shit right here! cheers

    P.S. Could Canyon not just walk up and steal their truck during distraction?

    _________________




    Hornet wrote:
    Ignore as I am a retard


    Hornet wrote:
    I'm literally gagging for one.


    Hornet wrote:
    Shamus of the prolapsed anus perhaps


    OMNIS QVI CORVSCAT EST OR
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/physicist
    Sponsored content




    PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   

    Back to top Go down
     
    Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1
    View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
     Similar topics
    -
    » Any table tennis session on this weekends? 21,22 Apr 2012
    » General Echo & U U Madoo - Stereo Phonic Live Session (1977)
    » Jah Shaka in session Bristol 23-03-2002-4 Hours
    » Mikey Dread - John Peel Session-1982
    » Jah Shaka In Session - Reading 84 Part 2

    Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Social Gaming Scene :: Archives :: Old shit-
    Jump to: