Social Gaming Scene

Roleplaying, Table Top Gaming, Shenanigans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

!!! Attention Players!!! What do you actually want?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: !!! Attention Players!!! What do you actually want?    Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Matt wrote:
Patty wrote:
Also... Happy birthday Matty.

Because it's your birthday.

here's some boobs.

nice

BAM! That's a nice birthday sentiment right there!

Apollonian Empire

Republic of Dave

Hornet wrote:
Ignore as I am a retard

Hornet wrote:
I'm literally gagging for one.

Hornet wrote:
Shamus of the prolapsed anus perhaps

OMNIS QVI CORVSCAT EST OR
Back to top Go down
http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/physicist
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: !!! Attention Players!!! What do you actually want?    Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:42 am

Hmm, i think Dol Seroth is my favorite of all the names, with an honorable mention to Pooterpest.

Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: !!! Attention Players!!! What do you actually want?    Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:27 am

Just so you guys know im still chipping away at this.

Currently trying to set the parameters for character creation.

Gurps has tons of skill options, but it they are unnecessary for this game. So i am currently rolling the skills into group.

For example.

Stealth will now include;
Stealth
Camouflage
Shadowing
Light walking
etc.

Basically rather then throw the books at you and go CREATE!!! and then wait till you have made something then, tell you what you can't have, i want to try and lock in the basics so you guys don't feel that you have wasted time.

Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: !!! Attention Players!!! What do you actually want?    Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:50 am

Ok fuck it, i am going to get a decent chunk of the map finished tonight, then i am going to open it up to the general public.

I will probably schedule a character creation session soon, as i realize many of you prefer to start character gen that way.

Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: !!! Attention Players!!! What do you actually want?    Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:20 pm

Ok guys i am unlocking the new section of the forums for this game tonight. Please keep in mind it is still under construction.

If you are itrested in playing in this game please go to THIS post and let me know.

Well, get in there guys and get going!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!! Attention Players!!! What do you actually want?    

Back to top Go down

!!! Attention Players!!! What do you actually want?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4