Social Gaming Scene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social Gaming Scene

Roleplaying, Table Top Gaming, Shenanigans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!!!READ THIS FIRST!!!! Mission Statement & Concept

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

!!!READ THIS FIRST!!!! Mission Statement & Concept  Empty
PostSubject: !!!READ THIS FIRST!!!! Mission Statement & Concept    !!!READ THIS FIRST!!!! Mission Statement & Concept  EmptyMon 27 Aug 2012 - 21:19

Concept

Ok as most of you all know the orriginal idea for this game stemed from this thread HERE.  That thread came about during my desperate search to find a game that would hopefully make most of my players happy.

Long story short (read the thread if you want the full story) this game hopes to encompass enough of the key elements people like about RP and put them into one game.

The basic concept is the players will all be powerful entities in a turbulent fantasy world.  They will collectively become attached to a kingdom, of which they will become prominent members, then go on to further the goals of their kingdom and have adventures and fight stuff etc.

I am leaving the details of the fantasy realm very undefined during the initial character creation, so as to allow for grater freedom for the players when they create their characters.  I will be supplying some basic information to use as a spring board from players, essentially i want the world to be reactive to the players setting wise.

Mission Statement

The key elements that we outlined in the above mentioned thread were as follows;

• An ongoing over arching story

• Player driven elements

• Out of session forum play

• Something more then basic DnD hack and slash

My aim and hopefully yours will be to drive the game forward with these elements in mind.  That and have fun.

If you are interested in playing, please post your interest here!.  If you want to ask any general pre-game questions, please ask them here!

Last edited by Matt on Fri 29 May 2015 - 11:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
angry_dan

PostSubject: Re: !!!READ THIS FIRST!!!! Mission Statement & Concept    !!!READ THIS FIRST!!!! Mission Statement & Concept  EmptyWed 12 Sep 2012 - 1:57

im interested.
unfortunately it looks like saturday will be flat out for work most of the time.

can i create a character that doesnt belong to the party but can still be involved in the game?

eg. the thief doing all the organised crime in the kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: !!!READ THIS FIRST!!!! Mission Statement & Concept    !!!READ THIS FIRST!!!! Mission Statement & Concept  EmptyWed 12 Sep 2012 - 7:45

Cool Dan, we should be able to work something out.

Start coming up with ideas for you character and we will go from there.
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: !!!READ THIS FIRST!!!! Mission Statement & Concept    !!!READ THIS FIRST!!!! Mission Statement & Concept  EmptyWed 12 Sep 2012 - 12:01

Interested. I will jump on board and I do like soome forum activity, but I wont be reading everything people put up if there are 18 pages of shit. Let's keep to the point people, remember why we play these games. To have fun. I don't even mind reading lengthy posts if they are entertaining and somewhat well written. If you can't get to your point quickly then you probably don't know what you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!
Physicist

PostSubject: Re: !!!READ THIS FIRST!!!! Mission Statement & Concept    !!!READ THIS FIRST!!!! Mission Statement & Concept  EmptyWed 12 Sep 2012 - 16:01

I am keen. I am busy reading atm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/physicist
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!READ THIS FIRST!!!! Mission Statement & Concept    !!!READ THIS FIRST!!!! Mission Statement & Concept  Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!READ THIS FIRST!!!! Mission Statement & Concept
Page 1 of 1