Social Gaming Scene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social Gaming Scene

Roleplaying, Table Top Gaming, Shenanigans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum rules/ How to guide.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

Forum rules/ How to guide. Empty
PostSubject: Forum rules/ How to guide.   Forum rules/ How to guide. EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 15:45

This section of the forums is set aside for in character chat for the Power & Gavin game.

It is to be used primarily for game actions that happen out of/between sessions.

Examples of actions are as such;

Organisation/planning/undertaking/managing in game events or assets between sessions.

Discussing/planning current or upcoming in-game events in character.

PC’s asking questions or assigning task’s to NPC’s between sessions.

Or any other in character stuff players wish to do between sessions.

I will also use this area to post information regarding ongoing events within the game and any news the characters may hear between sessions.

What is in character chat?

Spoiler:

How do I do it?

Spoiler:

Addendum's:

Private and public conversations:

If you have any questions about any of this please ask them in this thread!  Very Happy

Last edited by Matt on Fri 29 May 2015 - 11:45; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Forum rules/ How to guide.   Forum rules/ How to guide. EmptyWed 12 Sep 2012 - 12:10

Good. Thank you for defining how you want this used. Let's keep it clean and easy to follow.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Forum rules/ How to guide.   Forum rules/ How to guide. EmptyMon 22 Oct 2012 - 9:54

Private and public conversations:
After the small misinterpretation in the Kings decree thread i figured it was best to establish a precedent for this kind of thing. (as a side note, i don't thing anybody was at fault here, i just think some guidelines would aid in avoiding a similar issue in the future.)

If you intended to have a private conversation with person/s in the ICC channel preface your post with some flavor text so everyone is aware of the situation. The flavor text should include the word Private and the names of those involved to avoid confusion. Making the word private bold is also a good option.

An example of flavor text for this purpose would be;

Quote :
The Keeper wishes to have a Private conversation with Captain Donk and the King so he invites them into a small sitting room adjacent to the main hall.

If conversations are not labeled clearly as private then it is assumed that they are public and anyone can become involved and anything said is common knowledge.

Any questions or issues please post them here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum rules/ How to guide.   Forum rules/ How to guide. Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum rules/ How to guide.
Page 1 of 1