View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Aizen Steelbloom   Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:05 pm

Character Details

Current CP Value: 300 Spent Accrued CP: 75 Unspent CP: 0

Attributes: ST 10 [00]; DX 12 [40]; IQ 12 [40]; HT = 10 [00].

Secondary Attributes: HP 10 [00]; Basic Speed 5.5 [0]; Move 5 [0]; Per 12 [0]; Will 12 [0]; FP 10 [0].

Advantages:Binding 4 (Engulfing, Unbreakable, Chi, Accessability (1/2 ST without Mantra), Takes Extra Time 1 (Recite Mantra), Reduced Range (5)) [12], Contact (Senbonzakura) (Effective Skill 12) (Somewhat reliable; Constantly, Supernatural Talents, Gadget: Breakable (DR15), Gadget: Can Be Stolen (Quick Contest DX) [5], Damage Resistance 3 (Force Field, Hardened, Link, Gadget: Breakable (DR15), Gadget: Can Be Stolen (Quick Contest DX), Active Defense (DX/2 + 3), Takes Extra Time (Time to Scatter blade), Chi [14], Innate Attack (Cutting) 3 (Guided, Rapid Fire, Overhead, Armor Divisor (3), Increased 1/2D Range (x2), Link, Minimum Range (1), Gadget: Breakable (DR15), Gadget: Can Be Stolen (Quick Contest), Takes Extra Time (Time to Scatter Blade), Chi, Costs Fatigue 1 [19], Trained by a Master [30], Signature Gear [3], Striking ST 1 [5], Warp (Reliable, Accessability (must traverse distance), Range Limit 100 yards, Chi)[70].

Perks: Schtick [1]

Quirks: Broad Minded [-1], Careful [-]1, Expres​sion(Emotionless) [-1], Uncongenial [-1], Vow [-1]

Disadvantages: Secret (Result in Possible Death) [-30]

Primary Skills: Acrobatics 4, Athletics 1, Blind Fighting 2, Diplomacy 4, First Aid 1, Flying Leap 4, Innate Attack (Scatter)(Projectile) 2, Judo 4, Karate 4, Leadership 1, Meditation 4, Naturalist 1, Navigation 1, Parry Missile Weapons 4, Pressure Points 4, Social Sciences 4, Stealth 2, Strategy 2, Theology 1, Zanpakuto (Two-Handed Sword, Breaking Blow, Fast Draw, Power Blow, Throwing) 12.

Techniques:

Secondary Skills:.

Chōmadōkenshi:

Shikai Details:

Bankai Details:

Hornet wrote:
Ignore as I am a retard

Hornet wrote:
I'm literally gagging for one.

Hornet wrote:
Shamus of the prolapsed anus perhaps

OMNIS QVI CORVSCAT EST OR

Last edited by Physicist on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:28 am; edited 25 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding Notes on in play mechanics/Updating CP)
Back to top Go down
http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/physicist
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Aizen Steelbloom   Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:46 am

THIS article might help.

Physicist
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Aizen Steelbloom   Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:59 am

Character Background

Aizen was born the second son to Sosuke Steelbloom, who was born a second son to Kisuke Steelbloom, the current head of the Steelbloom Clan in the Celestial Isles, the Kobito ancestral home. Aizen was groomed from birth, as is customary for a second son, to become a military leader instilled with spiritual insight, cultural integrity and martial prowess, the Chōmadōkenshi.

Chōmadōkenshi:

A normal childhood is completely foreign to Aizen as his upbringing was mostly done in monasteries while his father travelled due to his multiple military postings. With his father’s latest appointment as ‘special military liaison’ to General Gavin of the Dol Seroth Empire, Aizen has been asked to follow his father to Faraway.

Monastery:

The situation here in Faraway requires the Kobito touch and I believe that a Steelbloom intervention may be required to bring this lawless land back under the control of General Gavin and Dol Seroth Empire. Time to put your training to use son, show me what you have learned and do our name proud”, he told Aizen in a sealed order.

Aizen landed at Port Newland, Faraway after months at sea. Upon arrival he was greeted by his father Sosuke who informed him of how Faraway has fractured into many splinter states, each under the control of petty warlords claiming all manor of title. With open warfare now a common event such conflicts over these new borders and age old feuds being fought in the open plains have degenerated Faraway into petty barbarism.

Sosuke:

Sosuke handed Aizen a parchment detailing a decree from King Brutus Blackwell, the self proclaimed ruler of Iron Ridge and so called saviour of the people. The proclamation calls for any and all able bodied citizens who can bare arms, to come forth in Iron Ridge's time of need and lend aid in her defence. Brutus' brother Bold Stoneheart, has amassed a band of cut throats and brigands and is marching them towards the walls of Blackwell Castle! Individuals showing true valour in the service of Brutus Blackwell, shall be rewarded with land, title and a place in his court.

"You will travel to Iron Ridge and seek out this Brutus Blackwell. Keep me informed of the situation and keep your true intentions to yourself. This is what it means to be Chōmadōkenshi, the tradition of the second son, the heart of the Kobito", Sosuke's words bore the weight of countless generations of Kobito Chōmadōkenshi.

Steelbloom
Strength, Beauty & Devotion:

Hornet wrote:
Ignore as I am a retard

Hornet wrote:

Hornet wrote:

Last edited by Physicist on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Aizen Steelbloom   Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:00 am

Dwarven History

Kobito (Ocean Dwarves):

Bayan (Mountain Dwarves):

Zoroaster (Sun Dwarves):

Sireniki (Wind Dwarves):

Hornet wrote:
Ignore as I am a retard

Hornet wrote:

Hornet wrote:

Last edited by Physicist on Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:44 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Aizen Steelbloom   Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:02 am

Jd,

I am going to work through my check over in stages probably over multiple posts, you can delete them all when i am finished.

Physicist wrote:

Attributes: ST 09 [-10]; DX 12 [40]; IQ 12 [40]; HT = 11 [00].

I assume your HT is 11 at zero cost because of the Dwarf template you list below, remember that there are no starter templates in this game. If you want to use it as inspiration that's fine, but break it down and add it in as per a normal construction.

Physicist wrote:
Secondary Attributes: HP 09 [00]; Basic Speed 5.75 [0]; Move 6 [5]; Per 12 [0]; Will 13 [0]; FP 11 [0].

As per above i assume the Will thing is Dwarf template related.

Physicist wrote:
Advantages: Ally (75% of starting points, Constantly, Minion) [12],

If you are still sticking with ally then i think this should cost 18 points. if i remember incorrectly 75% of starting is 3 points, constantly is x4 and minion is +50% or something like that?

Physicist wrote:
Binding (Engulfing, Unbreakable, Chi, Accessability (1/2 withouth Mantra)) [8],

Can you remind me where Chi comes from?

As long as chi is - 10% and the accessibility is - 10% then this seems fine.

Physicist wrote:
Damage Resistance (Force Field, Hardened, Link, Semi-Ablative, Accessability (granted by familiar), Takes Extra Time (Time to Scatter blade), Chi [6],

How many ranks of hardened? In future, can you list how many ranks of something you have taken and what -/+% each enhancer or limiter costs. Some of them have varying levels so it can be hard to figure out what exactly you have done.

This is as far as i have got with your advantages

Physicist wrote:
Perks: Schtick 1

Quirks: Expres​sion(Emotionless) -1

Fine

Physicist wrote:
Disadvantages: Great Destiny [75]

No, i am not approving this one.

This is as far as i have got so far.

Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Aizen Steelbloom   Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:13 am

Holding information:

Iron Region;

The Furnace::

The Mouth::

Physicist
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Aizen Steelbloom   Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:44 am

I will attempt to spend my CP to purchase my 'Bankai' powers that I previously posted up. Perhaps a suitable period of time in meditation with my Zanpakuto will be sufficient 'fluff' for justification (subject to GM approval).

Hornet wrote:
Ignore as I am a retard

Hornet wrote:

Hornet wrote:

Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Aizen Steelbloom   Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:20 am

Physicist wrote:

Bankai is the second upgraded form of a Chōmadōkenshi. To achieve Bankai, one must be able to materialize and subjugate their Zanpakutō spirit. The power and forms of Shikai and Bankai are dependent on the Zanpakutō. They also vary according to the wielder's strength and training. But in general, one's power can grow 5 to 10 times greater. Even the nine noble clans, whose members are always exceptionally talented, have a member capable of Bankai only every few generations. Those who achieve Bankai always have remarkable roles in history.

Physicist wrote:
I will attempt to spend my CP to purchase my 'Bankai' powers that I previously posted up. Perhaps a suitable period of time in meditation with my Zanpakuto will be sufficient 'fluff' for justification (subject to GM approval).

Ok so you have to subjugate your Zanpakutō spirit.

How about this;

You must seek true solitude, finding a tranquil spot free of distraction. Once their you must spend 10 days and 10 nights in an intense period of meditation and training, you will go with out sleeping or eating and drinking only enough water to sustain you. At the end of this period during i final session of deep meditation you must summon forth your Zanpakutō spirit and subjugate it with your will (will check at -5). If you are successful you will be one of the few Kobito to ever master the Bankai technique, if not you must rest and restore your body until a time when you are ready to try again.

Physicist
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Aizen Steelbloom   Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:02 pm

Sounds great and old school. Only issue I see is rolling under 8 on 3D6 for the right to progress the character but meh. Fluff is fluffy after all.

* Question > Can I use my Meditation skill to in place of Will -5?

In which case I wish to spend my remaining 5CP to increase a few skills prior.
  • Social Sciences Group 2CP IQ+0 (12)
  • Meditation Group 3CP Will+0 (12)

Last edited by Physicist on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:30 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : question)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aizen Steelbloom   

Back to top Go down

Aizen Steelbloom
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Social Gaming Scene :: Archives :: Old shit-
Jump to: