A giant's holdings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!

PostSubject: Re: A giant's holdings   Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:49 am

Matty, can you please compress some of these posts into an archive or single post? Also just delete some unnecessary ones.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: A giant's holdings   Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:35 am

Hornet wrote:
Well currently there are the 6 Cutwells living in the servants quarters. Additionally I have the following to house currently. 1 black smith, 1 woodworker, 1 stone mason, 2 female house servants, 2 labourers and the 2 children.

That makes 15.

The main house has 4 bedrooms. I am happy for now to house the 2 children in one room with the female house servants, and the Cutwell daughters in another room. This still leaves a room for me and one spare. That is 6 inside which leaves 9 out in the servants house. I can have Linda in the servants Quarters as well. There is little risk of the tradies and labourers causing her grief.

That way I don't need them doing much work at the moment to extend but could still leave them with some coin to make some modifications to the estate in the way of say; modernising and improving the servants quarters, improving the larder, adding desks in the study for the children to do their lessons. They could survey the estate and give me an estimate on what could be done.

50g.

And upon hearing the decree, Linda decides she would prefer to sleep in the barracks at the castle then with your servants.

Hornet wrote:
I also still want to learn their names, back story and whether or not the parents of the two children I am now in charge of were with Furl.

Ok and no.

You should be able to make your own archive, just quote posts into a single post. Which posts do you wish me to delete?

A giant's holdings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3