Social Gaming Scene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social Gaming Scene

Roleplaying, Table Top Gaming, Shenanigans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hunter's Holdings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
angry_dan

The Hunter's Holdings Empty
PostSubject: The Hunter's Holdings   The Hunter's Holdings EmptyMon 29 Oct 2012 - 15:37

Redwood Hunting Reserve:

The Lowland farms:
Back to top Go down
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
angry_dan

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Holdings   The Hunter's Holdings EmptyMon 29 Oct 2012 - 15:54

ill start with the biggest location first.
The Lowland Farms:

Back to top Go down
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
angry_dan

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Holdings   The Hunter's Holdings EmptyMon 29 Oct 2012 - 22:34

ok so once i finish talking to the the people at the lowlands farms ill head out to the redwood hunting reserve.

Redwood Hunting reserve:
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Holdings   The Hunter's Holdings EmptyTue 30 Oct 2012 - 9:54

angry_dan wrote:
ill start with the biggest location first.
The Lowland Farms:

The various hamlets of farmland are all locally managed by separate Village elders and a lead farmers colloquially known as "the head man".
The harvest is generally done in early August, though the harvest predictions for this year do not look good due to all the armies and roving bandits that plague the land during this time of civil unrest.

It is too late to do much to improve this years harvest but if you want to kick start next years there are some things that can be done;

• Firstly, purchasing 200 sacks of seed will have positive affects on next year crop. With the predicted poor harvest the seed stores will be insufficient to properly plant next years crop and it will likely take 3 or 4 years of decent harvests to get the store levels back up. Providing the extra seed prior to next planting season will mean production can return to full next year rather then gradually.

• Secondly as above, large amounts of the farms live stock have been "requisitioned" by passing war bands. The herds are looking a little thread bare and it will take years of breeding to return to previous levels. 50 head of cattle could fix this problem quickly rather then having to wait for things to occur more naturally.

• Apart from that their suggestions generally involve all manner of offerings being made to every manor of horticultural deity. The farmers families have been working these lands for years and have been farming it the same way since there great granddads time. Skilled smiths to repair or replace farming equipment would likely help, as would a larger labor force.

angry_dan wrote:
ok so once i finish talking to the the people at the lowlands farms ill head out to the redwood hunting reserve.

Redwood Hunting reserve:

The wardens are spread all across the reserve in small groups of three and four and it takes almost a week of travel to find them all. They are doing there best to ward off the growing levels of bandits and poachers but there is only so much that they can do, after all they are skilled huntsmen not warriors.
They complain of large groups of bandits camped with in the southern deeps of the reserve.

The wildlife seems to consist mainly of deer, bear, wild pigs, game bird and wolf.

Back to top Go down
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
angry_dan

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Holdings   The Hunter's Holdings EmptyThu 1 Nov 2012 - 20:06

How much would it cost to get the farms all they need?
  • seed
  • cattle
  • equipment
  • more surfs

is there any way to maybe improve the soil or something for easer work?

Ill try and get a band of wardens to join me in eradicating the bandits.

the instruction and purpose of the encounter is to get them to join us and aid us.

first of all recon. find out about the camp and their numbers and any type of leader character.
next is to find our their weak points in any defence they have made.

i want to get as much information as i can get to cripple them with as few casualties on their side as possible without ever needing the wardens.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Holdings   The Hunter's Holdings EmptyFri 2 Nov 2012 - 10:48

angry_dan wrote:
How much would it cost to get the farms all they need?
  • seed
  • cattle
  • equipment
  • more surfs

Depends on the wheres, hows, who's and when's.

angry_dan wrote:
is there any way to maybe improve the soil or something for easer work?

I don't know.

angry_dan wrote:
Ill try and get a band of wardens to join me in eradicating the bandits.

the instruction and purpose of the encounter is to get them to join us and aid us.

first of all recon. find out about the camp and their numbers and any type of leader character.
next is to find our their weak points in any defence they have made.

i want to get as much information as i can get to cripple them with as few casualties on their side as possible without ever needing the wardens.

This will likely cost you a couple weeks of time, it will also put the your warden's in harms way.

Do you wish to continue?
Back to top Go down
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
angry_dan

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Holdings   The Hunter's Holdings EmptyFri 2 Nov 2012 - 10:56

Work this out tonight when I get home.
Back to top Go down
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
angry_dan

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Holdings   The Hunter's Holdings EmptyFri 2 Nov 2012 - 23:50

for the farms the who and when im not sure.

i will ask one of the head men with the most experience to join me at a farmers market (if there is such a thing in our time)
i will get his advise on what seed would be best bought and the best cattle too.
anything else they may need will be procured in this manner.

as for the hunting of bandits i may do this alone.

ill get information on the possible numbers and what these bandits are costing us from the wardens, then let them be on their way.
i will hunt down/find the bandits petrols and or traps they have laid. work out the perimeter of operation and setting my own traps to ensnare them when they come to check on their traps. (something to slow them down rather then kill them.)

ill return home once i have an idea on the bandits possible position and numbers.
any traps need to be disabled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Holdings   The Hunter's Holdings Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunter's Holdings
Page 1 of 1