Social Gaming Scene

Roleplaying, Table Top Gaming, Shenanigans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ahhh! It's a spi... a spee... a spid-d-d-d... an arachnid!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Ahhh! It's a spi... a spee... a spid-d-d-d... an arachnid!   Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:03 pm

Just a quick place holder here with a few points to note down for discussion and action in the coming week.

Please, be contributory not repetitive your in responses.

Please be objective but constructive.

Please quote which section you are specifically addressing.

The story so far:

• We traveled to the southern flatlands south-eastern region arriving at the King's Guard camp.

• Lieutenant Chucky provides information and a scout's map of the forest.

• We encountered bandits, spitaurs and giant spiders working together infesting the King's Reserve. Confirmed lead from Lt. Chucky.

• We ambushed an enemy group lead by Bold Stoneheart transporting captured serfs. Rescuing 10 captured serfs.

• Found the main camp in the heart of the forest, a giant silken tent housing the enemy including Bold Stoneheart and Charlotte
    a skeletal lieutenant. Bold had escaped the ambush.

• Regrouped with the intention of bringing reinforcements to wipe out the enemy forces and free the captives. End of session

So now we have the opportunity to spend a few days out-of-game to plan what we think is the most effective and resourceful offensive against the most wanted enemy of the state, Bold Stoneheart.

A few ideas so far;

• Aizen and Erd will show Melchid and Micken which plants available in the area that are the dangerous when ingested/introduced through the blood-stream. [Naturalist/Herb Lore].

• Erd will then produce a refined toxin in sufficient quantity. See Cicutoxin, Aconitine orRicin.

• Micken will be the most efficient delivery method for the toxin. It will be used to contaminate the enemy's food supply.

• Erd will produce 70 odd stone daggers. (To arm the captive serfs once freed during the assault by the King's Guard reinforcements.)

• Aizen will return to the the King's Guard to march them against the King's brother and Rebel leader.

• ............continue.

This is where you guys come in! Have at it! (Remember the rules stated above).

Hornet wrote:
Ignore as I am a retard

Hornet wrote:
I'm literally gagging for one.

Hornet wrote:
Shamus of the prolapsed anus perhaps

OMNIS QVI CORVSCAT EST OR
Back to top Go down
http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/physicist
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh! It's a spi... a spee... a spid-d-d-d... an arachnid!   Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:11 am

Thank you captain rules.

• Aizen and Erd will show Melchid and Micken which plants available in the area that are the dangerous when ingested/introduced through the blood-stream. [Naturalist/Herb Lore].

This is all good but gives Erd and Melchid a rather passive role for much of this. Once this is done I am thrying to think of an active role I can take that will not necessarily result in combat.
I was thinking about trying to separate small groups of bandits that scout in the outer areas and use my intimidate/penetrating voice abilities to turn the worm so to speak.
If we could recruit some turn coats here that would help.
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh! It's a spi... a spee... a spid-d-d-d... an arachnid!   Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:20 pm

Ok well lets play this out.

I'll start. Matty do I find the plants we are looking for as directed by Erd?
Back to top Go down
timboza

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh! It's a spi... a spee... a spid-d-d-d... an arachnid!   Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:09 pm

Once the poison and the stone daggers are complete I will write a note saying 'do not eat any food from your captors, there are stone daggers hidden within the spiderweb walls of your cage, you will know when it is time to use them'

after I will use my powers to stealth through the camp pouring the poison over the food supplies. I will then take the daggers and see if i can quietly hide them within the webbed walls of the prisoners cage trying to use the floor of the cell and loose spider webbing of the walls to hide the daggers in the walls. I will then wait until the slave (or most of them) are asleep. Pick the most intelligent looking one and place the note on him (in a pocket if he/she has one or under clothing). I will then wait until they wake up and insure they find the note and more importantly can read it.
Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh! It's a spi... a spee... a spid-d-d-d... an arachnid!   Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:14 pm

Hornet wrote:
trying to separate small groups of bandits that scout in the outer areas and use my intimidate/penetrating voice abilities to turn the worm so to speak

Q: What if your charismatic charm fails you?

Be careful when dictating an action like the one above where combat is a likely result as we cannot engage those mechanics online efficiently.

So no surprise, initiative or combat related actions should be performed where possible.

SHAMUS LOVES COCK! I understand you want to more that just be a meat sack (Razz) but ... as the game has now passed to the forums we cannot dictate actions that are directly connected with combat.

I understand this may hamper some peoples initial thoughts towards their individual contributions but this is where thinking outside the box applies.

As always the GM will wade in to clarify so don't let me deflate your ideas but be mindful of the circumstances we play to.

Any genius strategies from back in the regiment come to mind to assist us now?

Hornet wrote:
Ignore as I am a retard

Hornet wrote:

Hornet wrote:

Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh! It's a spi... a spee... a spid-d-d-d... an arachnid!   Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:34 pm

Physicist wrote:
  • Aizen will return to the the King's Guard to march them against the King's brother and Rebel leader.

I would also like to attempt to send a message to Donk to apprise him and King Blackwell of the situation down here detailing;

• The bandit base of operations in the forest has been located.
  • The spiderlings have an organised hierarchy.
  • The spiderlings and the bandits are working in unison.
  • The leaders of the bandits have been identified; A skeletal lieutenant named, 'Charlotte' and the known traitor, Bold Stoneheart.
  • The 100 strong bandit/spiderling group has taken approximately 70 captured serfs.
  • Bold was intercepted transporting the captured serfs toward the river but escaped prior to the Iron Dukes liberating the captives.
  • The enemy could be capturing our people to sell into slavery to by more arms and men to make another attempt on the throne.
  • The King's Guard retinue dispatched to the southern flats has been instructed to march on Bold's location, I will lead them into battle.
  • The Iron Dukes are coordinating a cloak and dagger affair to weaken the enemy position prior to the King's Guard's assault.

Hornet wrote:
Ignore as I am a retard

Hornet wrote:

Hornet wrote:

Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh! It's a spi... a spee... a spid-d-d-d... an arachnid!   Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:38 am

JD. It is hard to take any sincerity when you type my name so it shows up as SHAMUS LOVES COCK. I can't believe that still happens. What triggers it? Is it SHAMUS LOVES COCK!?
Anyway, is it an absolute rule that you don't want us to have combat actions on the forum Matty?
In failing that I was thinking about a simple old tactic to cause grief to the bandits.
Many a time during battles in the iron age onwards, enemy forces would camp out of sight of the castle, keep or camp they were planning to invade and begin drumming.
They would move the drummers around the perimeter and continuously drum to un-nerve the enemy and keep them awake.
Now with this plan to poison and leave them vulnerable for the soldiers that were sent south to attack I thought as a strategy to keep them moving I could bound around the area keeping them awake.
I could easily create reason to draw them to the perimeter then jump away at top speed before I was engaged.
Just an Idea.
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh! It's a spi... a spee... a spid-d-d-d... an arachnid!   Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:38 am

Yes it would appear I have found the word trigger.
Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh! It's a spi... a spee... a spid-d-d-d... an arachnid!   Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:52 am

Shamus, I just read your post and the way in which you describe the tactics sounds like the drummers would almost NEVER hit combat.

So that tactic sounds fine. Matt will of course wade in to cover his opinion of what we can and can't perform via these forums.

But in relation to your original and subsequent post for Melchid;
Hornet wrote:
trying to separate small groups of bandits that scout in the outer areas and use my intimidate/penetrating voice abilities to turn the worm so to speak
VS.
Hornet wrote:
I could bound around the area keeping them awake.
I believe I may have become stuck on your wording.

Your original post relates to you getting inside a certain 'Danger Zone' that could result in combat while your later post is quite the opposite.

/that is all.

Hornet wrote:
Ignore as I am a retard

Hornet wrote:

Hornet wrote:

Back to top Go down
timboza

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh! It's a spi... a spee... a spid-d-d-d... an arachnid!   Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:23 am

Maybe shamus could make trap like in Rambo first blood? Is there and abandoned mine shaft somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh! It's a spi... a spee... a spid-d-d-d... an arachnid!   Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:50 am

I like that idea Tim. certainly with my level of strategy I could fashion some form of snare. matty can I send you some plans for some traps that I'm aware of through my training in the army and make a strategy roll to see if I have in game training in how to make traps and snares.
Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh! It's a spi... a spee... a spid-d-d-d... an arachnid!   Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:52 am

Alright peoples, we've had a week to do this so now I am going to ask that our 'plan' be put into action.

So let's get this ball rolling and see what is going on after the dust settles.

A recap;

• Aizen and Erd will show Melchid and Micken which plants that are available in the area that when ingested provide suitable unwanted effets (diarrhea, stomach-cramps, etc).

• Erd will then produce a refined toxin in sufficient quantity. See Cicutoxin, Aconitine or Ricin.

• Erd will produce 70 odd stone daggers to arm the captives. (palmable sharpened flint is suitable).

• Micken will apply the toxin (non-lethal dose (see above toxins)) to food supply and supply captives with warning and weapons.

• Melchid will circle around the enemy camp hurling disparaging remarks about the origins of the enemy and the sexual prowess of their mothers.

• King's Guard will arrive to find enemy (who have eaten tampered supplies) under the weather and begin battle.

• Aizen will watch in amusement.

• Crumpets and tea???

K, go!

Hornet wrote:
Ignore as I am a retard

Hornet wrote:

Hornet wrote:

Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh! It's a spi... a spee... a spid-d-d-d... an arachnid!   Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:09 pm

Tasty, all those in favour of crumpets and tea say aye.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh! It's a spi... a spee... a spid-d-d-d... an arachnid!   Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:27 am

Ok, Grubs up, let's do this!

Hornet wrote:
Thank you captain rules.

Ok after an hours scouting around Erd manages to fins a breed of trees who's sap will cause violent illness if ingested. Its doubtful it could kill a healthy adult but to a child or the sick, it could be fatal.

Hornet wrote:
This is all good but gives Erd and Melchid a rather passive role for much of this. Once this is done I am thrying to think of an active role I can take that will not necessarily result in combat.
I was thinking about trying to separate small groups of bandits that scout in the outer areas and use my intimidate/penetrating voice abilities to turn the worm so to speak.

For the record any out of session hostile actions you take against a target that presents a decent threat will automatically be counted as a defeat for you. (an enemy group that includes a hero, is almost always considered a decent threat.)

And vice versa any hostile action taken by an npc in the same way will be auto considered a defeat for them.

So any action that involve you entering into a combat situation against the bandit camp out of session will be a loss for you.

You can send NPC's to do the fighting for you, but then the outcomes are determined by me depending on the situation.

timboza wrote:
Once the poison and the stone daggers are complete I will write a note saying 'do not eat any food from your captors, there are stone daggers hidden within the spiderweb walls of your cage, you will know when it is time to use them'

after I will use my powers to stealth through the camp pouring the poison over the food supplies. I will then take the daggers and see if i can quietly hide them within the webbed walls of the prisoners cage trying to use the floor of the cell and loose spider webbing of the walls to hide the daggers in the walls. I will then wait until the slave (or most of them) are asleep. Pick the most intelligent looking one and place the note on him (in a pocket if he/she has one or under clothing). I will then wait until they wake up and insure they find the note and more importantly can read it.

Erd is able to make a dozen good quality stone daggers every hour.

Placing them is a touch more difficult, as playing with the webs in the area attracts the attention of the local giant spiders and also possibly the spytors. With cautious hands you can conceal 6 daggers every hour with out being noticed.

You locate a man who seems to be an authority figure amongst the prisoners. He is a tall and broad shouldered farmer known as Bomin, who apparently was a head man in one of the local farming hamlets.

Slipping him the note in his sleep is easy enough, now you just need to hope he can read. Twisted Evil

I will wait on going forward on you applying the poison, as once that is done the plan is in action.

Please use the prompt: I BEGIN POISONING THE FOOD SUPPLY this way i know you are happy to begin.

Also please specify the following information;

Quantity of daggers to be created and hidden.

Physicist wrote:
Physicist wrote:

I would also like to attempt to send a message to Donk to apprise him and King Blackwell of the situation down here detailing;

• The leaders of the bandits have been identified; A skeletal lieutenant named, 'Charlotte' and the known traitor, Bold Stoneheart.
  • The 100 strong bandit/spiderling group has taken approximately 70 captured serfs.
  • Bold was intercepted transporting the captured serfs toward the river but escaped prior to the Iron Dukes liberating the captives.
  • The enemy could be capturing our people to sell into slavery to by more arms and men to make another attempt on the throne.
  • The King's Guard retinue dispatched to the southern flats has been instructed to march on Bold's location, I will lead them into battle.
  • The Iron Dukes are coordinating a cloak and dagger affair to weaken the enemy position prior to the King's Guard's assault.

You can dispatch a one or a few of the Kings guard to transmit this message to Captain Donk if required.

Physicist wrote:

[list]
[*]Aizen will return to the the King's Guard to march them against the King's brother and Rebel leader.

Aizen collects most of the Kings guard, (leaving a handful to guard the base camp and supplies) and marches the rest through the forest to a small clearing not half an hour away from the bandits camp.

Please used the phrase; I ORDER THE KINGS GUARD TO ATTACK THE BANDIT CAMP to start the attack. Once this phrase is mentioned then the plan is set into motion.

Any questions or additional points let me know or post them here.

Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh! It's a spi... a spee... a spid-d-d-d... an arachnid!   Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:31 am

Ok, Grubs up, let's do this!

Hornet wrote:
Thank you captain rules.

Ok after an hours scouting around Erd manages to fins a breed of trees who's sap will cause violent illness if ingested. Its doubtful it could kill a healthy adult but to a child or the sick, it could be fatal.

Hornet wrote:

For the record any out of session hostile actions you take against a target that presents a decent threat will automatically be counted as a defeat for you. (an enemy group that includes a hero, is almost always considered a decent threat.)

And vice versa any hostile action taken by an npc in the same way will be auto considered a defeat for them.

So any action that involve you entering into a combat situation against the bandit camp out of session will be a loss for you.

You can send NPC's to do the fighting for you, but then the outcomes are determined by me depending on the situation.

timboza wrote:

Placing them is a touch more difficult, as playing with the webs in the area attracts the attention of the local giant spiders and also possibly the spytors. With cautious hands you can conceal 6 daggers every hour with out being noticed.

You locate a man who seems to be an authority figure amongst the prisoners. He is a tall and broad shouldered farmer known as Bomin, who apparently was a head man in one of the local farming hamlets.

Slipping him the note in his sleep is easy enough, now you just need to hope he can read. Twisted Evil

I will wait on going forward on you applying the poison, as once that is done the plan is in action.

Please use the prompt: I BEGIN POISONING THE FOOD SUPPLY this way i know you are happy to begin.

Also please specify the following information;

Quantity of daggers to be created and hidden.

Physicist wrote:
Physicist wrote:

You can dispatch a one or a few of the Kings guard to transmit this message to Captain Donk if required.

Physicist wrote:

[list]
[*]Aizen will return to the the King's Guard to march them against the King's brother and Rebel leader.

Aizen collects most of the Kings guard, (leaving a handful to guard the base camp and supplies) and marches the rest through the forest to a small clearing not half an hour away from the bandits camp.

Please used the phrase; I ORDER THE KINGS GUARD TO ATTACK THE BANDIT CAMP to start the attack. Once this phrase is mentioned then the plan is set into motion.

Any questions or additional points post them here.

Dan

PostSubject: quantity & quality of daggers   Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:50 pm

Matt wrote:

in the time it takes Aizen to flash gordon it to the gaurds and march them back ( taking 2 days on the return trip ) i have produced the poison for Micken and had sufficient time to produce 75 stone blade stabby tools Twisted Evil any spare time will be used rubbing my satchel.....
Back to top Go down
timboza

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh! It's a spi... a spee... a spid-d-d-d... an arachnid!   Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:19 am

Seeing as I have a decent amount of time I would like to hide as many dagger as possible. at least 35 so half the farmers are armed more if possible. Ultimately though, having the daggers discovered ruins the plan to arm the farmers so I wont take any big risks with hiding them.

I will return to our group and check. 'are we ready for me to poison the food supply'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6THteoyEWHo
Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh! It's a spi... a spee... a spid-d-d-d... an arachnid!   Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:40 am

Tim, had you read Matt's post much? Possibly talk to the head man and have his people distribute them. Safer, more discreet. Also the note thing...

Hornet wrote:
Ignore as I am a retard

Hornet wrote:

Hornet wrote:

Back to top Go down
timboza

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh! It's a spi... a spee... a spid-d-d-d... an arachnid!   Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:37 am

I figured the note and hiding the daggers was more discrete than just whispering in his ear as a ghost but I have thought of a new plan now. How about I try and disguise myself as a farmer. I can appear in their chambers while no one is watching and approach this head farmer and explain to him whats going on.
I will say that 'we are making a plan to free you. The food supply is going to be poisoned so do not eat any of the food given to you by your captors. I will be bringing you some weapons to give to the other farmers. Only use them once the attack has begun. Any questions'
Then i can sneak back in and give him the dagger like you said, JD.
Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh! It's a spi... a spee... a spid-d-d-d... an arachnid!   Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:54 am

Tim all I can say is less is more. You're not helping them to escape you're TELLING them that this will be their ONLY chance to.

Hornet wrote:
Ignore as I am a retard

Hornet wrote:

Hornet wrote:

Last edited by Physicist on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a sentence)
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh! It's a spi... a spee... a spid-d-d-d... an arachnid!   Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:45 am

Physicist wrote:
Tim all I can say is less is more. You're not helping them to escape you're TELLING them that this will be their ONLY chance to.

Less maybe more but what is the goal here. If we didn't care about the civilian life we could just burn them out. I think what Tim is thinking is that subtlety could prove to ambiguous to the commoners.

If he appears as a farmer without the guards seeing him I think the time to explain one on one in person will minimize confusion.

As for my ideas of traps. Matt I have a few idea that I could fashion on the perimeters whilst the others are doing there thing.

Idea number 1.

Spiked Boulder:

Simple spike swing. I can fashion these pretty quickly and bound around placing these in certain areas. Taking note of the location for future dismantling. Also mapping them out with Lovely so we can alert the men Aizen is getting.

Idea number 2.

Pit Trap:

Good old fashion pit fall. Erd could spare a minute or two I could jump around to a few areas and make some simple pit traps. Again the sharpening of sticks would we a cinch and with the two days JD will be trekking off I could set a fair few up.

Brilliant:

Speaks for itself.

Seriously though the 2 traps should be simple military tactics so do you want me to roll to see if I can do these?

Anyone have an opinion on this idea?
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh! It's a spi... a spee... a spid-d-d-d... an arachnid!   Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:20 am

Ok Shamus you can build the first two traps if you wish.

I don't think you have any relevant skills for this, so i will say it takes you three hours to build a trap (regardless of which one). Let me know how many you wish to build and roughly where you want to build them.

Tim

You manage a decent disguise and contact the Bomin discretely. Hi listens carefully and agrees that he will do his best to organize the other serfs into action when the time is right.

Ok guys, just let me know any final details and push the button when your ready. We shall see how your plan fares agains the bandit camp.

I remind you again, none of your characters can take any direct action in the raid (on the forums) without causing it to fail.

Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh! It's a spi... a spee... a spid-d-d-d... an arachnid!   Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:34 am

Ok so 3 hours per trap.

Lets use the 2 days it takes Aizen to go and return with the troops.

lets say it takes another three hours to move between the major pathways where the traps would be most appropriate.

That makes 1 trap every 6 hours. with eating and sleeping I could make 4 decent traps in 2 days.

This is where my tactics roll would come into it.

Can you make that roll for me to determine if I figure out the four best pathways (areas of retreat for the enemy) to locate the snares?

I will of course map these out as to alert all allied parties.
Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh! It's a spi... a spee... a spid-d-d-d... an arachnid!   Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:40 am

Traps are an interesting idea. If that kind of McGuyering gets you that far, how much time to create a crude (but well engineered) catapult? Just putting it out there shamwow.

Hornet wrote:
Ignore as I am a retard

Hornet wrote:

Hornet wrote:

Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh! It's a spi... a spee... a spid-d-d-d... an arachnid!   Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:01 am

Hornet wrote:
Ok so 3 hours per trap.

Lets use the 2 days it takes Aizen to go and return with the troops.

lets say it takes another three hours to move between the major pathways where the traps would be most appropriate.

That makes 1 trap every 6 hours. with eating and sleeping I could make 4 decent traps in 2 days.

This is where my tactics roll would come into it.

Can you make that roll for me to determine if I figure out the four best pathways (areas of retreat for the enemy) to locate the snares?

I will of course map these out as to alert all allied parties.

Your tactical insight tells you that the planting these traps on the far side of the camp from where you plan to attack would be best.
This way your men are less likely to encounter them and it will hamper any attempt at retreat your enemy tries to make.
While making these traps you do get the distinct feeling that you are being watched, which you are, by dozens of giant spiders which infest the trees.

Most of them seem to keep their distance, obviously segmenting you into the "To much trouble and i'm not really that hungry anyway" category. One does eventually decide that he is hard enough and you find the vigor with which he assails you impressive, right up until the point where he comes with in arms reach and you cave in his skull with an absent minded back hand.

As the spiders corpse completes the last of its death spasms Lovely observers that when one is a giant, giant spiders become merely spiders by ratio. Which on the whole aren't all together that threatening, unless one is an eight year old girl, or a Major as it would seem.

Physicist wrote:
Traps are an interesting idea. If that kind of McGuyering gets you that far, how much time to create a crude (but well engineered) catapult? Just putting it out there shamwow.

While this is a valid idea, i thought i might point out a few issues before you go to far down this road.

1. Green wood doesn't make a fantastic catapult. You tend to loose a lot of power when it fractures under tension.

2. While you are all no doubt capable of loading and firing a catapult, none of you posses the artillery skill so aiming may become some what of an issue.

3. Since you will be firing from within a forest at a target also with in a forest, visibility will be some what limited. This will present further issue regarding aiming as you would be forced to rely on either a spotter or blind faith.

4. There is a large group of serfs in the camp, which is your intended target. So far your plans seem to be based around not killing them if at all possible. Due to their vicinity to your intended targets and the multiple hurdles you face with regard to precision targeting, a catapult may become counterproductive to the "keep the serfs alive" part of you plans.

But by all means don't let me stop you Twisted Evil

Ok finally. I am going to start this whole plan tomorrow unless some one say otherwise, just to get it over and done with. If you have any final things to say or add, speak now or for ever hold your peace.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh! It's a spi... a spee... a spid-d-d-d... an arachnid!   

Back to top Go down

Ahhh! It's a spi... a spee... a spid-d-d-d... an arachnid!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Social Gaming Scene :: Archives :: Old shit-
Jump to: