Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border   Thu 16 May 2013 - 8:10

OK Matt to summarise my time in the East before next session.

I have been East for nearly 2 months.

What I have done:
I have helped the villagers dispatch the undead and settle back into their homes.
I have reunited the rival families on a base level and started searching for the Old Crags.
I have hopefully gained favour with Hector and his father.
I have scoped out the mine Mungo's Hole and established that we need Erd and a work force over here as soon as we can.

What I want to have done:
I want to find my brothers (twins).
I want to send for my other brother and hopefully his new bride.
I want to locate the Old Crags and have them start working with the rest of the Eastern mountain giants to rebuild the clans.
I wish to recruit 2 giants to come back to the keep and train to defend the city.

Please help me resolve some of this before Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border   Fri 17 May 2013 - 8:06

Hornet wrote:

I have reunited the rival families on a base level and started searching for the Old Crags.

The Stone Faces aren't really a rival clan. The Rock Bites and the Stone Faces have been on good terms for a long time. In fact your mothers mother was a Stone face.

Hornet wrote:
What I want to have done:
I want to find my brothers (twins).

If the twins have been distracted by a women then they could be anywhere on Faraway, no doubt they will wander home soon enough. You could send riders to search for them if you wish to speed the process up.

Hornet wrote:
I want to send for my other brother and hopefully his new bride.
Your older broth Gunther, now head of the Rock Bite clan with your fathers passing, has never really liked you. Usually the half blooded children are cast from the clan but your parents kept you around for unknown reasons. He is far to the north as you know and is unlikely to head a summons home unless it is delivered by a member of the family.

Hornet wrote:
I want to locate the Old Crags and have them start working with the rest of the Eastern mountain giants to rebuild the clans.
The location of the Old Crags is at this time unknown, but they are defiantly not in this mountain range anymore.

Hornet wrote:
I wish to recruit 2 giants to come back to the keep and train to defend the city.

The twins would be the best candidates for this, as your relationship with them has always been better then with other full blooded giants. They were accepting of you and found your stumpy little limbs hilarious.

Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border   Fri 17 May 2013 - 16:48

Matt wrote:
The Stone Faces aren't really a rival clan. The Rock Bites and the Stone Faces have been on good terms for a long time. In fact your mothers mother was a Stone face.

I will see if there is a way to cement our family loyalty further by marriage. Are there any female members of their family that could marry one of the twins? Could a giant be married off to a half blood?

Matt wrote:
If the twins have been distracted by a women then they could be anywhere on Faraway, no doubt they will wander home soon enough. You could send riders to search for them if you wish to speed the process up..

I will just leave word that I am looking to meet with them. Once they return they are to light a signal fire that I will set up on my return so I know they are back.

Matt is a homo wrote:
Your older broth Gunther, now head of the Rock Bite clan with your fathers passing, has never really liked you. Usually the half blooded children are cast from the clan but your parents kept you around for unknown reasons. He is far to the north as you know and is unlikely to head a summons home unless it is delivered by a member of the family.

I will go and see him in person in the month to follow our next in game activities.

Matt wrote:
The location of the Old Crags is at this time unknown, but they are defiantly not in this mountain range anymore.

This is something I wish to figure out. I will relay with Aizen to see if he can help me locate them.

Matt once ate a fetus wrote:
The twins would be the best candidates for this, as your relationship with them has always been better then with other full blooded giants. They were accepting of you and found your stumpy little limbs hilarious.

What is the deal with family numbers in this mountain. Typically mountain giants live in communities that would rival most human villages in the low lands.
How many other giants are there in the Rock Bite clan spread in the mountains? There would have been several generations and many interbred giants as there is no problem with inbreeding among pure bred giants. Also the Stone Faces would have quite a sizeable family as well.

Once this is as sorted as 2 months will get me I will head back with my small crew and report to the king.

Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border   Sat 18 May 2013 - 15:16

Hornet wrote:
What is the deal with family numbers in this mountain.

Its your home town, why are the numbers so low?

Physicist
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border   Sat 18 May 2013 - 19:03

Or is it?

Hornet wrote:
Ignore as I am a retard

Hornet wrote:
I'm literally gagging for one.

Hornet wrote:
Shamus of the prolapsed anus perhaps

OMNIS QVI CORVSCAT EST OR