View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HappyNoodleBoy
+1 Cammando!
+1 Cammando!

PostSubject: Re: Alas Pierre, we hardly knew ye   Tue 20 May 2014 - 17:07

Romnipotent wrote:
Who are Alice's ghouls and what do they do?
Ghouls are not a common practice in 1832 London, and as such Alice has far more than other vampires. Not all however are her ghouls, most are ghouls of her agents.
Personally Alice has three ghouls that you know of. Two are members of the house of lords, and the third you have only heard rumours of, but rumour suggests it is a member of the royal family. There are other rumours that she has private ghouls in several secret societies (for example the freemasons) but these cannot be confirmed.
As for ghouls of her agents you do not even know of all her agents, let alone their ghouls. but you do know she has agents with ghouls in the bobbies, one in almost every disctict of the city, A sheriffs deputy, several members of parliament, several levels of the home office, and all arms of the military at high levels.

Romnipotent wrote:
How long have they been her ghoul?
Alices personal ghouls have been her ghoul for a long time.
all the others vary, the shortest time you know of is 1 year, amongst the bobbies, most the new ones are, as teh bobbies are so new.

Romnipotent wrote:
Has she boasted about any of them?
that is not alices style.

Romnipotent wrote:
Which one has a high value but could be replaced if they were deaded? Which are worth a lot, and would be difficult to replace, to be hidden away, and fake killed?
Her personal ghouls are irreplacable, as are any in a high level of military, or home office, bobbies would be easy to replace, low level military or other vampires would not be hard to replace either.

Romnipotent wrote:
Who is her preferred blood doll?
she has a whole district as her private hunting ground

Romnipotent wrote:
Is there a particular werewolf she would hate the most? Does that lycan have a calling card? Where would that werewolf likely hide so we may leave red herring clues.
not that you know of, you have not had much to do with lycans, but every vampire in london knows the name Darius.

Romnipotent wrote:
Do any Nosferatu have The Black Plague?
not that you know of

Romnipotent wrote:
Can I get some IC solid info on Baxter and Mieke, would prefer spoon feeding instead of some information hunting Razz
There is not much known about Mieke, she was definitely in London before Pierre came along, but for how long you have no idea. All that is really known about her has been after Pierre took power. But she must have done some deal with Pierre. You had heard a rumour that Pierre had her arrive in London before him to take out the previous herald, but that cannot be verified. As for the previous herald he simply vanished the night before Pierre took over. Mieke is very beautiful, and has been able to charm people into not asking questions.
Baxter has been living in London for over 500 years, and has served 3 different princes in that time. Each time a new prince comes along he manages to arrange himself a position in their court, and more territory than he had previously. Baxter is also alot more powerful than he lets on, he is by far the oldest nosferatu in London, but is always underestimated, and often overlooked. You suspect this is by his design rather than anything else. Baxter is also one of the only nosferatu who will go outside freely, always cloaked in a long dark cloak. Baxter is very tall, but also very skinny, with a bald head, and skin pulled tight across his face, he has often been referred to as death, although noone has ever seen him carrying a scythe Razz

what else do you want to know?

Romnipotent wrote:
Mieke, have we ever crossed flirtatious smirks at court?
You havent been at court often, but when you have, yes.

+1 Cammando!

PostSubject: Re: Alas Pierre, we hardly knew ye   Thu 22 May 2014 - 12:07

Time is running out people, if you don't post your plans for the next two nights, then I will be assuming that you are doing nothing for those two nights.

OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!

PostSubject: Re: Alas Pierre, we hardly knew ye   Thu 22 May 2014 - 13:33

OK so this is what I'm doing over the next 2 days.

Learning as much as I can about Alice's network of spies. Her little birdies will no doubt be everywhere and I imagine the docks are a good spot to start.
I would have enough informers/contacts that I could get a lead.

I am going to find the youngest impressionable one I can find and I will use discipline (dominate or majesty but dominate is higher) and get some pedo nonce to kidnap that young spy. I will make it seem very public that some urchin was taken by a seedy cunt. Once I have them I will again dominate the little spy and get as much info about Alice and her network as I can. I will then send that little fucker with the command to set fire to the dock yards there.

I will convince a couple of witnesses to spread the rumour that the pedo kidnapped and raped the poor kid and forced him to set fire to the docks on the threat of being killed.

They will be able to identify the perpetrator and when Alice or underlings track the fucker down he will weepingly confess that he wanted to take down the vamps in this area cause they keep draining all the good kiddies that he would usually prey on.

ALSO GUYS IMPORTANT

Logan is having her surgery this Saturday. This came about with little notice. I will still try and make it and should be ok but it is unlikely that we will both be able to as we don't want to leave the little chicken the day she has her operation.
Back to top Go down
HappyNoodleBoy
+1 Cammando!
+1 Cammando!

PostSubject: Re: Alas Pierre, we hardly knew ye   Thu 22 May 2014 - 13:42

Hornet wrote:
OK so this is what I'm doing over the next 2 days.

Learning as much as I can about Alice's network of spies. Her little birdies will no doubt be everywhere and I imagine the docks are a good spot to start.
I would have enough informers/contacts that I could get a lead.

I am going to find the youngest impressionable one I can find and I will use discipline (dominate or majesty but dominate is higher) and get some pedo nonce to kidnap that young spy. I will make it seem very public that some urchin was taken by a seedy cunt. Once I have them I will again dominate the little spy and get as much info about Alice and her network as I can. I will then send that little fucker with the command to set fire to the dock yards there.

I will convince a couple of witnesses to spread the rumour that the pedo kidnapped and raped the poor kid and forced him to set fire to the docks on the threat of being killed.

Sounds great, thanks shamus, however all this you could achieve in the first night in order for this:

Hornet wrote:
They will be able to identify the perpetrator and when Alice or underlings track the fucker down he will weepingly confess that he wanted to take down the vamps in this area cause they keep draining all the good kiddies that he would usually prey on.

to go down on the second night, this means all your involvement happens in one night, and you could actually still do something else on the second night as well if you wish.

Hornet wrote:
ALSO GUYS IMPORTANT

Logan is having her surgery this Saturday. This came about with little notice. I will still try and make it and should be ok but it is unlikely that we will both be able to as we don't want to leave the little chicken the day she has her operation.

This is fair enough, I hope she is ok.

OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!

PostSubject: Re: Alas Pierre, we hardly knew ye   Thu 22 May 2014 - 14:36

HappyNoodleBoy wrote:
This is fair enough, I hope she is ok.

Thanks dude. I'm sure she'll be ok.

So as for the second night. I guess even though there's not a lot known I am going to try and muck rake Mieke as best I can.
I will use the beat to find out what the word is in the streets so to speak but also put the word out to some others that I'm paying well for information.

Not threatening anyone for it. Like Romney I want her (if and when she finds out I'm asking after her, which I imagine she will) to think that my endeavours to buy secrets on her are for the purpose of courtship. Again I imagine she would look at arrogance in pursuing her in one so young as me as stupid and insignificant but if it appears that I am in awe and cheekily flirtatious she might find it endearing.

I know that will probably make her ignore my pursuit and actively not care about hearing that we are looking into her. This way we can disguise our investigation with an investigation.
Back to top Go down
HappyNoodleBoy
+1 Cammando!
+1 Cammando!

PostSubject: Re: Alas Pierre, we hardly knew ye   Thu 22 May 2014 - 14:39

Sounds good shamus.

The results of everybodies activities will be revealed on saturday night.

+1 Cammando!

PostSubject: Re: Alas Pierre, we hardly knew ye   Thu 22 May 2014 - 16:54

Susso wrote:
How about we hire someone to start the fire (as you suggested) but using Romney's contacts, put a rumour out there to Alice that the fire has been/is going to be started by someone Alice is looking for? Then hopefully she will "gad about" looking for whoever it is and hence she will be distracted.

I am taking this as your current play susan, unless you tell me otherwise. care to add more details?

+1 Cammando!

PostSubject: Re: Alas Pierre, we hardly knew ye   Thu 22 May 2014 - 16:56

Hornet wrote:

I would say bring her, but we do tend to go quite late past her bed time Razz

PostSubject: Re: Alas Pierre, we hardly knew ye   Fri 23 May 2014 - 22:47

So here's my play. Using Quell the beast I will cow a mortal into a state of fear and using threat of killing his whole family he must start a fire in Alice's feeding ground. I will tell him my name is Darius so if he gets caught the blame doesn't fall on me and then I kill him afterwards to cover my tracks. 2nd night bribe Baxter to support/ stay away from the coup
Back to top Go down
HappyNoodleBoy
+1 Cammando!
+1 Cammando!

PostSubject: Re: Alas Pierre, we hardly knew ye   Fri 23 May 2014 - 23:12

There was a lot more detail in your Facebook message :-P

As for your second night write your pitch to Baxter. Or if Romney is going to do the talking get him to write the pitch. ;-)

Forum Douche'

PostSubject: Re: Alas Pierre, we hardly knew ye   Fri 23 May 2014 - 23:39

So Sue's pressuring THE DOCKS and Baxter on our '5 year plan' of installing sewers +extras around London to give him a subterranean territory advantage, also for his kin. Baxter's peers are being supplied with Nosferatu rumors and outright strong-arming (where appropiate, by Nosferatu Carthians) of a congenial life of a bountiful underlife utopia with hobos and 'forgettable' transients.
Fires and 'black plague' rumors will distract Alice from that approach.
Alice will be assured from Carthians (in cahoots) that the disease is a delay but just an inconvenience, the focus should be on the Lycan attacks on her ghoul, the Lord Duke INGILBY of Lincolnshire. Lord INGILBY of Lincolnshire was discovered mauled by a werewolf, allegedly (carthians, gangrels). His wife, residing in London.
His wife, the Dame of Linkolnshire (already ghouled by her 'honeypot' Horatio), willing to assist Alice, informed of the Masquerade, in her grief addresses a sealed letter to Alice. Her votes in the House of Lords are protected, are ensured with continuing mundane compliance. A string of clues drag Alice to the Romany Gypsies of Kent, through Dover over the ensuing 2 nights: lesser carthians lay the red herrings, using caches set up by Boris and Horatio. Spies always have caches

Mieke:
Horatio has discovered a harem of french mek's and whores establishing themselves as blood-dolls. Post Napoleonic France has seen the slow migration of European (Prussian, Venician and French mostly) blood-brothels moving from Europe's bloodier, harsher rules [leading to WW1] to the more sociable British environs.
Wealth and security has given London (Carthian) Ventrue some vantage to set up business opportunities for upscale feeding dens. Here unwittingly, and allied Vampires have found a decent, unsullied, and sweet feed. Rumours have eked from these houses (that one must have an invite to feed) for Vampires to pleasure themselves. The Prince Pierre has not yet received invite, some warier brethren and selfish vampires prefer keeping the prices low or 'requiring more investigation'.  (CARTHIANS!)
Mieke is approached by  Horatio/Robet/Laqueefa/Fanglatio with an invite to the exterior parlor on the first night, the second night is a buffett of sweet, precious and even magestical blood and carnal leisure. Horatio's guards and ignorance are high for the first night. Horatio's act as honeypot is sublime, Alice is his mental alibi, for if she would find this place the dolls would be dry before sunrise, if she wished.
Mieke is a mystery and simple continental pleasures of raw flesh of any variety ([http://whatscookingamerica.net/Beef/cabernetfilet.htmFillet Mignon) will give Horatio a clue as to his next step.

Last edited by Romnipotent on Fri 23 May 2014 - 23:52; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Drunk. fucov.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alas Pierre, we hardly knew ye   

Back to top Go down

Alas Pierre, we hardly knew ye
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2