Social Gaming Scene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social Gaming Scene

Roleplaying, Table Top Gaming, Shenanigans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire the Finale

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HappyNoodleBoy
+1 Cammando!
+1 Cammando!
HappyNoodleBoy

Vampire the Finale Empty
PostSubject: Vampire the Finale   Vampire the Finale EmptyTue 10 Mar 2015 - 15:25

Session Twelve
Saturday the 21st of March
Time: 6:00
Place: Mine

Well we are here. The last session. The closure to my story. However due to me being unable to foresee the desire of players to either crash a large plane into, or launch cruise missiles at the heart of Melbourne's cbd, the ending will have to change slightly.

Way to destroy Melbourne you bastards.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

Vampire the Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Finale   Vampire the Finale EmptyTue 10 Mar 2015 - 17:24

I will confirm my ability to attend ASAP

HappyNoodleBoy wrote:
Well we are here. The last session. The closure to my story. However due to me being unable to foresee the desire of players to either crash a large plane into, or launch cruise missiles at the heart of Melbourne's cbd, the ending will have to change slightly.

Way to destroy Melbourne you bastards.

When there are two vamps that need killing, one so tough our conventional methods have no chance of hurting him. He is also prone to mindfucking us into doing anything he wants us to do with no chance of resisting it.

And the other one is his dad who is like 2k years old and 40 times tougher. And also likely to eat us onsite....

...What did you honestly expect?

To be fair if THIS was an option i am fairly sure we would happily go for it.
Back to top Go down
Romnipotent
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
Romnipotent

Vampire the Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Finale   Vampire the Finale EmptyWed 11 Mar 2015 - 16:31

I'll contact the Ventrue in control of the World Military Industrial Complex and have a 2 'Pakistani' nukes delivered by Predator drones in  30 minutes. He won't want a 2nd gen wiping out swathes of vampires and people. Those are his people, for his wars. Easy enough to fake up how the nukes were delivered and by who, then WW3 and the Middle East erupts in a human war.
Back to top Go down
Susso

Vampire the Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Finale   Vampire the Finale EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 21:03

Once again, I suggested weeks ago that we should blow up certain sections of Future Melbourne and blame it on a terrorist attack or a gas leak. Again I got my suggestions poo pooed by certain people. So if we are going to nuke the place I want to blow things up first.
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

Vampire the Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Finale   Vampire the Finale EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 16:11

Hey man. I have really enjoyed this campaign. One of your more fun ones and I loved your D&D one too. I cannot how ever moke this Saturday due to stupid school fucking function. The fucking was for emphasis we aren't having sex at school.

We have the bloody primary school trivia night. I can't get out of it I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
HappyNoodleBoy
+1 Cammando!
+1 Cammando!
HappyNoodleBoy

Vampire the Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Finale   Vampire the Finale EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 20:53

Well that sucks. Understandable though. I am glad you enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

Vampire the Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Finale   Vampire the Finale EmptySun 22 Mar 2015 - 8:03

Good Job on finishing the game Ryan!

Connor for MVP!!!!
Back to top Go down
Susso

Vampire the Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Finale   Vampire the Finale EmptySun 22 Mar 2015 - 15:12

Same here Ryan, congrats on finishing. Matt, I really loved our fight last night, pity I couldn't take you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vampire the Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Finale   Vampire the Finale Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire the Finale
Page 1 of 1