Social Gaming Scene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social Gaming Scene

Roleplaying, Table Top Gaming, Shenanigans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt. Empty
PostSubject: Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt.   Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt. EmptyMon 7 Nov 2011 - 8:54

POSTPONED

Session 6 Saturday the 19th of November

My Place

Signed up:
Dan
Shame moose
JD

Session 5 finishes 11th of May
Session 6 starts 12th of May

Note this session is only open to those who wish to venture out with Red Art to recapture the Purse!

You have a little under a day to make any extra preparations people so post them up if you want to.

"Well she will nae' sink lad, i guess that's a blessing in itself."
-Owen Hanlan

Last edited by Matt on Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 13:51; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
angry_dan

PostSubject: Re: Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt.   Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt. EmptyWed 9 Nov 2011 - 2:01

Well ill start it all off.
Sign me up.
For the time we still have on land ill go see the people working on the boat and ask dock worker hanlan if he can spare some trustworthy people for our trip. Ill be happy to pay them for their time. I would like to have a look at the chair/seat that is hopefully going to help with this trip.

In regards to chips. Ill use 8 to get my automatic shooting up one lvl. And 6 for my quickness. I got to compensate for my leg by swing fast with my hands nd being better with my weapon.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt.   Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt. EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011 - 7:55

Thanks Dan but i will need a couple more sign ups before Wednesday or i will have to postpone the session due to lack of interest.

Let me know people.
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt.   Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt. EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011 - 8:14

Sorry I thought I had. Sigb me up.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt.   Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt. EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011 - 8:18

Sweet!

Couple more and we are good to go!
Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!
Physicist

PostSubject: Re: Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt.   Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt. EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011 - 18:15

I'll be there
Back to top Go down
http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/physicist
JimmyDoolin

PostSubject: Re: Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt.   Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt. EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011 - 21:11

Yo, sorry I've been off the forums, exams blah blah. But all done now. Unfortunately I can't make this one, which sucks as I want to help Art recover the Purse and also chase down Pickles. Next session, bell and whistles, I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!
Physicist

PostSubject: Re: Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt.   Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt. EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011 - 23:23

I expect ACTUAL bells and whistles next session or a carefully orchestrated character assassination penalty may apply.
Back to top Go down
http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/physicist
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt.   Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt. EmptyThu 17 Nov 2011 - 10:59

JimmyDoolin wrote:
Yo, sorry I've been off the forums, exams blah blah. But all done now. Unfortunately I can't make this one, which sucks as I want to help Art recover the Purse and also chase down Pickles. Next session, bell and whistles, I'll be there.

Thanks for letting us know Clem, i am planing on trying to tie this game up by the end of the year anyway but it would be good to see you at next session and awesome if you got involved in what ever is run next or any future games.

Ok guys so that's no Clem or Tim for next session so you three are going to have to make do as best you can.
Back to top Go down
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
angry_dan

PostSubject: Re: Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt.   Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt. EmptyFri 18 Nov 2011 - 15:52

So am I all good to get my quickness and automatic skill up?
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt.   Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt. EmptyFri 18 Nov 2011 - 17:48

if you have the bp's to do it sure.
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt.   Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt. EmptyFri 18 Nov 2011 - 20:47

Am I cool to get my balls cupped like soft boiled eggs?
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt.   Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt. EmptyFri 18 Nov 2011 - 21:47

JD will cup those balls in his mouth like his life depended on it!
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt.   Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt. EmptySat 19 Nov 2011 - 19:27

Sorry about tonight guys. I am just not well at the moment. Look forward to the next attempt.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt.   Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt. EmptySun 20 Nov 2011 - 11:32

No dramas Shamus, from the sounds of things you got yourself good and proper sick.

I was hoping to get two mor sessions in before xmas but from the look of things that just wont be possible, i will see what can be arranged but im not holding my breath.

If all else fails i would like to try and get two more sessions played in the immediate time after xmas and before say the 9th of Jan. If you know for sure of dates that you will or wont be available between then and now please post them up to assist with scheduling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt.   Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt. Empty

Back to top Go down

Session 6 - POSTPONED - The sea drives truth into a man like salt.
Page 1 of 1