Social Gaming Scene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social Gaming Scene

Roleplaying, Table Top Gaming, Shenanigans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1

Go down 
+2
Hornet
Matt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1 - Page 9 EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 14:11

What are you doing now?
Back to top Go down
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
angry_dan

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1 - Page 9 EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 14:13

angry_dan wrote:

round two.
angry_dan carried out 6 launched of one D6 (Image not informed.) :
5 , 6 , 5 , 3 , 2 , 1

3 Hits start us with 6/10 @ 30mins

round three.
angry_dan carried out 6 launched of one D6 :
6 , 2 , 1 , 2 , 5 , 4

This test is 3 x 15min part of the overall extended test. The threshold should be (common program 9 + rating) 10.

Results Next Post!

this is for the analyse program.
Back to top Go down
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
angry_dan

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1 - Page 9 EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 14:15

angry_dan wrote:

round three.
6 , 2 , 1 , 2 , 5 , 4

2 Hits start us with 8/10 @ 30mins

round four.
angry_dan carried out 6 launched of one D6 :
3 , 6 , 5 , 6 , 6 , 4

This test is 4 x 15min part of the overall extended test. The threshold should be (common program 9 + rating) 10.

Results Next Post!

Back to top Go down
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
angry_dan

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1 - Page 9 EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 14:24

[quote="angry_dan"]
angry_dan wrote:
[left]
round four.
3 , 6 , 5 , 6 , 6 , 4

4 Hits start us with 12/10 @ 60mins

so the program took an hour to crack.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1 - Page 9 EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 16:21

What program?
Back to top Go down
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
angry_dan

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1 - Page 9 EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 17:21

the program was analyse 1.

in shagrats character.
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1 - Page 9 EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 18:12

Shagrat masturbates over pictures of Flux in the shower.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1 - Page 9 EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 20:44

Quote :
Last 4 pages of this thread

When im an old man and my grandson asks me where i was the day fun died i can look little LashAtta in the eye and say,

"Son... i was at ground zero"
Back to top Go down
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
angry_dan

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1 - Page 9 EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 22:06

I guess it has to be done. But in time all this will just be a bad memory.
Back to top Go down
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
angry_dan

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1 - Page 9 EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012 - 14:11

So I'm watching this forum and hoping someone writes something useful.

This isn't happening. Question for dash and shagrat. What are you two doing to get into the building?

Shagrat. Who are you imitating?
You need to see a person to look like them so how will you do this?
how are you taking the place of those people?

The way I understand. You need to find two people that are working the night or day the shipment is coming in. This company won't hire out of the norm due to the time we are in. So you need to simply replace people that already work there and just make sure those people don't show up to work that day.

Dash should be able to pick up on the routes and manner in which you guys will need to imitate in order to blend in. Now you need a way to swap yourselves with the employees.

I'm going to work on the play by play of what I need to do to do my job.
I will post my actions over the next few days. I will do estimates of time required to perform my roll and the actions I will need to take depending on possible complications.

How does this sound to everyone? Start talking and we may get somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!
Physicist

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1 - Page 9 EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012 - 16:10

Flux is currently doing these things;
  • Waiting on a response from Columbo
  • Waiting on repsonses from the runners/contacts regarding Maximus Red
  • Waiting on a response from Abberline
  • Waiting on runner input for planning
  • Cracking software out of boredom

She is yet to dive into SHSL but will begin shortly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/physicist
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
angry_dan

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1 - Page 9 EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012 - 16:33

first of all. stolen.
canyon is currently doing these things;
  • Waiting on results of vehicle/van search.
  • Waiting on repsonses from the runners/contacts regarding Maximus Red
  • Researching possible escape routes on road maps + other useless searches on the internet.
  • Waiting on runner input for planning
  • Cracking software out of boredom
  • Contemplating quick death methods.

will build an escape idea soon.
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1 - Page 9 EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012 - 16:58

angry_dan wrote:
So I'm watching this forum and hoping someone writes something useful.

This isn't happening. Question for dash and shagrat. What are you two doing to get into the building?

Shagrat. Who are you imitating?
You need to see a person to look like them so how will you do this?
how are you taking the place of those people?

The way I understand. You need to find two people that are working the night or day the shipment is coming in. This company won't hire out of the norm due to the time we are in. So you need to simply replace people that already work there and just make sure those people don't show up to work that day.

Dash should be able to pick up on the routes and manner in which you guys will need to imitate in order to blend in. Now you need a way to swap yourselves with the employees.

I'm going to work on the play by play of what I need to do to do my job.
I will post my actions over the next few days. I will do estimates of time required to perform my roll and the actions I will need to take depending on possible complications.

How does this sound to everyone? Start talking and we may get somewhere.

Dan not necessarily. I was, as I tried to explain, planning to make us not recognisable people so as to avoid making mistakes to people that already knew the people we were impersonating.

The plan then was that the tech guys could get some fake data into the system, generating false employee data to get into the system and playing with the roster putting us as new staff working that shift.

The problem is that Matt is kind of right. This is feeling a lot like work. I was away over the weekend so have missed the last few pages which just seem like absolute fun. I will communicate with JD tomorrow after work, see where everything is and get some more stuff up. 15 pages of doing stuff between sessions is more nerd time than I can budget for generally.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1 - Page 9 EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012 - 18:26

I guess i better get this shit out of the way.

Physicist wrote:
Flux is currently doing these things;
[list][*]Waiting on a response from Columbo

How long are you waiting for? so far he has been searching about 6 hrs + how ever long you have been doing software crap.

Physicist wrote:
[*]Waiting on repsonses from the runners/contacts regarding Maximus Red

A browser search is enough to generate a wealth of "gossip" regarding Maximus, seems he is somewhat of a runner socialite/b grade celebrity. He has a torrid past filled with stories linking him to various crimes and conspiracy theories but surprisingly next to no criminal convictions too his name. Grimm's response on the subject is as follows;

"Don't worry about Max he is good to his word, he may play the game with a strange technique but he has been playing and winning for a long time now."

Physicist wrote:
[*]Waiting on a response from Abberline

What was she doing again?

angry_dan wrote:
first of all. stolen.
canyon is currently doing these things;
[list][*]Waiting on results of vehicle/van search.

Im fairly sure you got them ages ago

angry_dan wrote:
[*]Waiting on repsonses from the runners/contacts regarding Maximus Red

See above

Hornet wrote:

The problem is that Matt is kind of right. This is feeling a lot like work.

Yeah i don't think Im going to run another session for a while after this one, the system is so rules heavy it makes it feel more like homework rather then an enjoyable hobby.
Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!
Physicist

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1 - Page 9 EmptyThu 16 Aug 2012 - 0:23

Abberline was doing the Maximus Red data mining.
Matt wrote:
A browser search is enough to generate a wealth of "gossip" regarding Maximus, seems he is somewhat of a runner socialite/b grade celebrity. He has a torrid past filled with stories linking him to various crimes and conspiracy theories but surprisingly next to no criminal convictions too his name. Grimm's response on the subject is as follows;

"Don't worry about Max he is good to his word, he may play the game with a strange technique but he has been playing and winning for a long time now."

Matt wrote:
How long are you waiting for? so far he has been searching about 6 hrs + how ever long you have been doing software crap.
Well, as Sprites are Sapient and not autonomous dog brains I was assuming Columbo might share the information as he finds it, through our mental link.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1 - Page 9 EmptyThu 16 Aug 2012 - 9:09

ehh i figured you were distracted by your software shenanigans...

I know women claim to be excellent at multitasking but...

Definition of multitask
verb
[no object] (often as noun multitasking)
1(of a women) the ability to fuck up multiple things at the same time:
parenting skills such as multitasking and concentrating amid distractions often end up in your shit getting into other shit where the shit just should not be!

Physicist wrote:

I will task Columbo with collecting data available on site.
  • Access ID's of personnel (invoking the 'Cookies' power on security personel).
  • Access ID's of equipment such as Drones / Vehicles.
  • Personal information on personnel they may have online.
  • Data and schematics for drones and vehicles on site. (Analyzing nodes gets stats).

Ok it feeds you back an ass ton of information regarding active warehouse and internal personal, with the exception of the sales staff most of the icons a very bland straight forward representations of the employee so your guessing they have to check their personal com links when they clock on and utilize company ones.
Columbo also manages to pick up a lot of of info of the local warehouse and cleaning drones and attaches manufacture spec sheets for them which it pulled from the matrix.

As for the security personal Columbo is struggling to make much headway on them with out attempting to infiltrate their server directly.

The guards themselves seem to operate PAN's on a tight knit skin link system and only communicate electronically on rare occasions.

It seems all of the security access scanners located around the building plus all of the external cameras and the majority of the internal cameras must be hardwired as there are no com's coming off most of the cameras and the accesses panels signal strength is so low its practically non existent.

When personal do pass through an automated security check point the signal is encrypted up the ass and Columbo seems to be struggling to make hide nor hair out of it.

He has determined that the signal is a thee part communications going from the user to the security panel and back.

He has also noticed from what he has managed to decrypt that the signal is never the same twice, even when the same person accesses the same door at a later time. This has led it to believe that the system is utilizing a randomization package on top of its encryption software to protect the security data flow.

He has managed to find six cameras within the warehouse that seem to be operation wirelessly and has an established a sniffer connection for you, the view is limited some what but it gives you a decent idea of whats is going on with in the building.
At this time Columbo is only sending you small live feeds every 10 mins for 20 seconds or so as he doesn't want a constant data stream to give away its presence.

I will pause here and let you ask questions etc.
Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!
Physicist

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1 - Page 9 EmptyThu 16 Aug 2012 - 9:10

Thanks for that Matt.
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1 - Page 9 EmptyThu 16 Aug 2012 - 21:15

OK thanks Matty.

Dan I might be able to do what you meant.

Once Flux has got specific data about guards that will be rostered on that night I would like to run out this plan.

Firstly the best we can do is find one ork and one elf guard. The spell will work better the closer we look to the person we are emulating.

Once we have chosen the guards and we get their info, do a bit of identity theft, we will chase down all the info about their family.

I had this overly elaborate plan to trid phantasm a scene where they had done something questionable like steeling work supplies, get video footage of it and message it to them hacking the system so it appears to come from management. Attach it to a message saying that their actions are being investigated and that they are suspended until further notice. Any attempt to contact anyone from work would result in an arrest blah blah blah blah blah.

But JD had a simple plan that will probably work. Just call the guards and tell them they are to stay at home and not communicate with anyone till 10:00 the morning after the job or we kill their family. Lets go old fashioned on that one.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
angry_dan

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1 - Page 9 EmptyThu 16 Aug 2012 - 23:29

yeah ok.

how about we do this so the guards dont know either.
flux would need management/admin account in order to send the msg not to come in.
send a msg from their boss telling them their shift has changed to a later time. eg. just after the hist or they are just not working.

dash can monitor their movements and interactions from his perch so you know how to act on the night. (the man is watching the warehouse like a hawk.)
Spoiler:

in light of that i can have dragonflies monitor movements of the staff and feed the patterns to you. (i would like to set this up once the agent and software is copied.)

might want to possibly check for any mana barriers and the like in the area too.
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1 - Page 9 EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012 - 7:57

Ok Dan. I will give you a moment to see the hole in what you just said.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1 - Page 9 EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012 - 9:01

Hornet wrote:
Ok Dan. I will give you a moment to see the holes in what you just said.

fixed that for ya brah!
Back to top Go down
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
angry_dan

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1 - Page 9 EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012 - 12:06

poke holes. i dont care.
in my head it seems fine.
so post the holes.
if it just needs tweaking then do that.
Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!
Physicist

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1 - Page 9 EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012 - 12:47

How about a simple sedative in their soycaf. The one they have on the way to work prior to starting their shift? Just a simple thought.
Back to top Go down
HappyNoodleBoy
+1 Cammando!
+1 Cammando!
HappyNoodleBoy

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1 - Page 9 EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012 - 13:45

Hornet wrote:
The spell will work better the closer we look to the person we are emulating.

uhmmm, no. That would make no difference, the spell completely changes everything about you, even your smell. So no, you don't need to find an orc and an elf, any two will do.
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1 - Page 9 EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012 - 14:51

To quote the spell, same basic size and shape. Dwarf to troll might struggle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1   Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Session 3 - 14/7/2012 - wtf! Thomastown P1
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next