Social Gaming Scene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social Gaming Scene

Roleplaying, Table Top Gaming, Shenanigans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jareth, Daughter of Mercy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Forum Douche'
Forum Douche'
Chris

Jareth, Daughter of Mercy Empty
PostSubject: Jareth, Daughter of Mercy   Jareth, Daughter of Mercy EmptyFri 5 Mar 2010 - 23:48

'sup all. You may have heard/met me via JD - I'm the Other DM that he humours games with every other weekend. I was told to slap a character up here, so, without further adue:

Jareth Violaceae, Daughter of Mercy, Knight of Sune

Jareth Violaceae, level 11
Human, Paladin, Daughter of Mercy
Background: Auspicious Birth

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 19, Con 11, Dex 16, Int 11, Wis 19, Cha 10.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 16, Con 10, Dex 13, Int 10, Wis 16, Cha 9.

AC: 26 Fort: 22 Reflex: 21 Will: 22
HP: 94 Surges: 10 Surge Value: 23

TRAINED SKILLS
Insight +14, Religion +10, Endurance +8, Intimidate +10, Diplomacy +10

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +8, Arcana +5, Bluff +5, Dungeoneering +9, Heal +9, History +5, Nature +9, Perception +9, Stealth +6, Streetwise +5, Thievery +6, Athletics +7

FEATS
Human: Mighty Challenge
Level 1: Weapon Proficiency (Fullblade)
Level 2: Weapon Expertise (Heavy Blade)
Level 4: Frantic Recovery
Level 6: Improved Initiative
Level 8: Action Surge
Level 10: Power of Luck
Level 11: Untiring Virtue

POWERS
Bonus At-Will Power: Valiant Strike
Lay on Hands: Ardent Vow
Channel Divinity: Divine Strength
Paladin at-will 1: Holy Strike
Paladin at-will 1: Ardent Strike
Paladin encounter 1: Radiant Smite
Paladin daily 1: Blood of the Mighty
Paladin utility 2: Bless Weapon
Paladin encounter 3: Fortune Spurned Smite
Paladin daily 5: Martyr's Retribution
Paladin utility 6: Flare of Divine Vengeance
Paladin encounter 7: Comeback Smite
Paladin daily 9: Holy Outrage
Paladin utility 10: Font of Healing

ITEMS
Holy Symbol, Adventurer's Kit, Candle (50), Lute, Oathblade Fullblade +2, Meliorating Plate Armor +1, Gauntlets of Ogre Power (heroic tier)
Back to top Go down
Chris
Forum Douche'
Forum Douche'
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Jareth, Daughter of Mercy   Jareth, Daughter of Mercy EmptyFri 5 Mar 2010 - 23:49

Another town, another temple. Fawning nobles. I must confess, they are beautiful. They adhere to that tennant of Sune. Physical perfection. However, my travels far and wide are changing my outlook somewhat. I have met the fairest visages of all, faces that artists would give their very hands to paint, perfect bodies that sculptors could never achieve given all the power of the cosmos. Yet, these people, I find, can be as craven as the most twisted wretch, the blackness underneath their flawless skin a foul sore waiting to burst.

It has lead me to very much question the teachings of Sune. I have many questions, ones that I shall demand be answered by none other than Lady Firehair herself. Many of her clerics have tried, twisting rhetoric as they gaze longingly into a still pool, to justify the meaning of the physical over the soul. I believe someone may be truly beautiful, regardless of outwards appearance, if they are both passionate and true. The Order of the Reddest Rose may very well excommunicate me for these writings, but I am beyond caring. Many of my Brothers and Sisters were just as hedonistic. Therefore, I have chosen to neglect my physical in favor of a beauty of the soul, something many of my lessers fail to achieve. It was not an easy task.

I was heralded as an omen at birth, an offspring of passionate tryst between two lovers, together one night then forever torn apart after their blinding passion. My mother, late with child, arrived upon the sacred grounds of the Reddest Rose as the process of birth began. Her name was never discovered, as, I am told, she perished in childbirth. I was barely free of her womb when her body turned to brilliant purple petals, left with only a name as my legacy. Named Jareth for my father with a dying breath, and Violaceae for the beauty of my mother's death.

From this time, I was treated with the utmost respect. I was placed with other children to learn the ways of Sune, the value of beauty and love. I learnt the lessons swiftly, but, to the horror of my educators, I remained physically plain. I took no pain in this, for the moment I lay hand upon hilt, it became apparent that my beauty lay in the delicate dance, inside a storm of flashing blade. I reveled in combat, and, indeed, still do. I grew older. I became more efficient, with each blow becoming an act of release to the withered, the delicate rose embossing of my blade often running red with the blood of those that meant the order ill. It was not until I was older that my reputation began to preceed me between temples. A righteous force of death, a loving executioner. I would travel, and lead a culling of those twisted in mind and body.

Regardless, I ramble somewhat. That was some time ago. Of late, I have been disillusioned. Unlike many others in our order, I am yet to hear the whispers of Lady Firehair, feel her sensual touch, or even chanced to gaze longingly upon her flawless form. Is it a test? Was I truly blessed at birth? Did the temple merely need an executioner to dispense justice? Am I not loving?

No matter. I will continue to advance as I always have. There is much wrong in the world, and, while the narricistic beauty of my order has been placed irrecovably on hold, I will continue to dispense Sune's love to those who taint the land, a chance to witness my own elegance before I offer a sweet release. I will seek Sune herself if I must. On my honour, and in the name of Her beauty, I will seek her out.

((More will come if this is acceptable! If not, problems.thoughts etc welcome.))
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Jareth, Daughter of Mercy   Jareth, Daughter of Mercy EmptySun 7 Mar 2010 - 9:47

Yeah reads well so far, keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Jareth, Daughter of Mercy   Jareth, Daughter of Mercy EmptyThu 27 May 2010 - 18:46

hey Chris, what feat did you take at level 12?

Did you hit level 12 yet?

I am confused?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jareth, Daughter of Mercy   Jareth, Daughter of Mercy Empty

Back to top Go down

Jareth, Daughter of Mercy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Social Gaming Scene :: Archives :: Old shit-
Jump to: