Social Gaming Scene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social Gaming Scene

Roleplaying, Table Top Gaming, Shenanigans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border Empty
PostSubject: Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border   Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border EmptyTue 9 Apr 2013 - 11:52

I would like to spend much of this month in the East.

As we have two companies of men under Peach I will start utilising them for the protection of our land.

I will take 1 companies worth and him as well, east to the ranges.

The purpose of this is to purvey these lands and how they are these days, meet with the giant tribes up there, and try and recruit some villagers and giants.

"Peach, I have some business to attend to now we have returned. I will finish this in a few days and from then I wish to take yourself and 1 company strong to the East and begin work in this region. I will leave Major Lovely to assist and direct you men along with the triple deuces at attending to the keep. We have much to discuss along the way. What say you?"
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border   Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border EmptyTue 9 Apr 2013 - 12:06

"as you command sir."
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border   Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border EmptySat 13 Apr 2013 - 16:03

Ok lets keep this moving.

It takes you almost a full month for your column to cross from one side of the Iron Ridge to the other. It has been many a year since you were last in the mountains of your birth and you find that much has changed in your absence.

You are not long under the shadow of the mountain, camped along the wall of a ravine when your group is attacked by shambling undead monsters. They come howling out of the dark in the dead of night, clawing for the throats of your sentries. Luckily they number few and Peach's men quickly dispatch them.

After a brisk search of your old homeland you eventually find the remainder of your family. Your mother huddles alone in the depths of an old cave hold, one generally only used during long winter hunts.

"My son, our mountain has come under a curse this last season. The vile Necromancer Saw has taken residence in the ruins of the old Dwarven overlook and his horrors have been plaguing these lands ever since. Your father and uncle went to battle him more then two weeks past and i havent heard from them since."
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border   Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border EmptySat 13 Apr 2013 - 19:47

"Mother dear this news is indeed dreadful. After all this time this is not the homecoming I dreamed of. By the mighty mustache of Lothanor king of the mountain, I will find my kin and avenge my homeland. I have brought many good men with me and rations to help the survivors. Mother we will tend to you here first and formulate a plan to rid these mountains of this accursed Saw the filthy necromancer. My if only I had my lovely here to help me plan this. You remember lovely don't you mother dear? He was one of the officers posted in the village, I believe he was a mere lieutenant at the time. Well he is a major now and I a General. And a duke no less. I will bring the wrath of my kingdom upon this evil."

Melchid tends to his mother and then gets the ranks of men to create a suitable bivuac to set as a base of operations. He seeks commander Peach and tells him to have his adjutant and 2IC join them for a meeting of strategy. He starts to discuss what ways they could find out more about what they are facing with the few bits of Intel they have.

"Peach, who are your finest scouts? Have them come here if you think they can brave the area knowing there are undead fiends about. Also commander have you a section amongst you men trained in the eradication of the occult?"

The discussion goes on and they try to come up with plan of action.

At this point I ask you to post a strategy roll for me Matthew to see if we can get a good info gathering plan.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border   Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013 - 15:21

Hornet wrote:
"Peach, who are your finest scouts? Have them come here if you think they can brave the area knowing there are undead fiends about. Also commander have you a section amongst you men trained in the eradication of the occult?"

The discussion goes on and they try to come up with plan of action.

At this point I ask you to post a strategy roll for me Matthew to see if we can get a good info gathering plan.

"None of my men are specially trained in combating the undead but i'm sure they are up to the task. I will arrange two squads to perform some recon on this overlook and see what we can find out, i will also send another squad on a wide perimeter sweep to get a feel for the area. As for attacking the overlook, the Dwarves were fine architects and masons. If this building is anything like other Dwarven buildings i have encountered we are in for a difficult uphill slog!"
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border   Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border EmptyThu 18 Apr 2013 - 8:05

OOC Thought Process

So my thinking at the moment is running along these lines

What I am facing: Undead forces lead by a necromancer of unknown power with minions of unknown proportions.

What I have: 100, give or take, well trained men with their commander and myself.

What I need to do: Reclaim these mountains for the native inhabitants and the kingdom, as well as protect my family.

What I can realistically do out of session: As I wont be able to engage the enemy OOS as combat can not be played out on the forum I can do only a few things.
1. Scout the area out and try and find out what numbers I am dealing with.
2. See if we can track the summoner to his/her hiding place.
3. Assess the damage done to the area and what casualties have been made.
4. Formulate a plan of attack (whether this be through actual combat or other means) for removing the threat.

What I think will probable happen: We will search the area. Realise that we will need the aid of the other Dukes and have to return to Blackwell Castle. We will take my mother with me once she is well enough to make the move. We will regroup and come back in session time to deal with the threat.

I will follow this thought process, and turn it into a plan of action Matty.

ICC

"Very well Peach, send you men out and have them gain as much intel as possible. If the run into trouble with the natives have them lead them back this way and I will sort them out, give them hope we can turn this mess around. If we can take care of this ourselves we need to be sure we will not be out numbered and out matched. It may turn out we have to return for aid and come back with greater numbers. In any case I wish to take my Ma back to blackwell castle if we return. She may be large but we will take the time needed. In the meantime talk to the rest of your men and have them fortify the entrance to this bivouac."
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border   Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border EmptyThu 18 Apr 2013 - 10:32

Peach's scouting parties report the following information:

There seem to be undead all over the mountain but their quantity increases the closer you get to the Dwarven overlook (pictured below)
Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border Tumblr_mdjfjxnAkJ1rjbtk9o1_400

The scouts have not ventured closer the a mile to the overlook for fear of being overwhelmed. They have how ever seen a giant figure stalk its perimeter.

Most of the local hamlets the scouts have visited still have some villages living in them, though most have locked themselves within there houses and hide from any strangers who approach. The villages who will talk tell tails of hordes of undead attacking during the night and dragging their friends and family off, never to be seen again!

As a side note, i feel i should point out that as i recall your mother is a full giant rather then a half one like yourself and a good 10ft taller then you. Accommodating her at Rock bite manor may be... challenging.
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border   Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border EmptyThu 18 Apr 2013 - 13:21

Yes you are right she was the full giant in my family. Being female she would be at least 5-7 feet taller than me. She could be as much as 10 but unlikely as she is an old female giant. However housing her in my estate would not be possible. I do however have the elephant enclosure that is currently unoccupied which has shelter and would suffice in the interim.

Did the scouts see any giants in the area? If not I will ask my mother if she knows where our tribe would have travelled to.

"Mumzy I need you to think for a moment. Where would my brothers have gone? The tribe? where would the rest of the tribe gone? How did you get stuck here away from them? I know you are weak now but I need you to help us find them."

I also plan to go to the village where my father was from. Speak to some of the villagers that are still there myself.

To the Scouts

"This Giant figure you saw, can you give me more information? What did it look like? Was it of the undead variety, come on men details?"
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border   Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border EmptyThu 18 Apr 2013 - 22:08

"Your brother Gunther traveled north almost a year ago. He went to visit the tribes of winters tooth in the hopes of finding himself a mate. The twins have been gone three months, they went west to the grate moot to represent the Rock Bite tribe. Your brother Kunder died not long after you left, he was cut down by the mercenary swordsmen Terry after accidentally insulting him at a merchants bazaar in the dusts. As for the other family's well, the bad blood between us and the Stone face family only got worse after you left, eventually they packed up there belongs and headed off. The Old Crags were still in their hold on the mountains far face last i heard, may still be there."
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border   Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border EmptyFri 19 Apr 2013 - 9:39

Hornet wrote:
"This Giant figure you saw, can you give me more information? What did it look like? Was it of the undead variety, come on men details?"

"As I reported sir, it was moving around at the base of the overlook, but were at a long way off when watching it. We couldn't get any closer due to the high quantity of undead surrounding the overlook."
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border   Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border EmptyFri 19 Apr 2013 - 15:05

Matt wrote:
"Your brother Gunther traveled north almost a year ago. He went to visit the tribes of winters tooth in the hopes of finding himself a mate. The twins have been gone three months, they went west to the grate moot to represent the Rock Bite tribe. Your brother Kunder died not long after you left, he was cut down by the mercenary swordsmen Terry after accidentally insulting him at a merchants bazaar in the dusts. As for the other family's well, the bad blood between us and the Stone face family only got worse after you left, eventually they packed up there belongs and headed off. The Old Crags were still in their hold on the mountains far face last i heard, may still be there."

"It saddens me to hear of Kunder's death. I am glad that the twins represent us at the moot, they are strong and show great wisdom for even their collective age. Will Gunther travel back once a suitable mate is chosen now that the tribe needs more numbers? Sorry that last part was me thinking out loud mother. I will send for him later. It is a shame that the feud with the Stone Faces finally reached boiling point. If only uncle Reichter hadn't knocked up both of old Crunch Stone Face's nieces things would not have gotten so bad. And the Old Crags? Well there is hope there. They were a big family even last time I was here, and with all the breeding that lot do there is hope yet. Very well we will return this mountain range and our tribe to it's former glory with or without the Stone faces. I will get all the help I need."

To Peach

"Right then commander. From the reports are you in the same mind I am? We need more of a force if we are going to deal with this with minimal risk. The risk with undead will always be high but with planning we should be able to get things down to a conservative loss. I will send word back to Blackwell. Furl had quite a large army parked right outside the keep. With the king offering the eastern mine to the Duchy when his borders are secure, perhaps Furl would like to put some effort into his investments here. What do you think"?
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border   Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border EmptyMon 22 Apr 2013 - 16:11

With Saturday fast approaching I would like to move forward here.

If commander Peach agrees with Melchid's plan then he will send a raven/or rider ahead (I assume peach has some means of sending messages between companies) and then rally the troops to move back to the keep. We will fashion a means of transporting mother back with us. I will search the area for a mountain mammoth that she may be able to use as a stead as the mountain giants often do.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border   Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013 - 11:43

Hornet wrote:
If commander Peach agrees with Melchid's plan then he will send a raven/or rider ahead (I assume peach has some means of sending messages between companies)

He can use riders if you wish, birds are trained to fly to a static location rather then two mobile groups of troops.

Hornet wrote:
and then rally the troops to move back to the keep.

That will have to happen in the next month as it took all month to march them here + some scouting.

Hornet wrote:
We will fashion a means of transporting mother back with us. I will search the area for a mountain mammoth that she may be able to use as a stead as the mountain giants often do.

"No Melchid, this mountain is my home and i have no desire to leave it, especially while your father is still out there! I have survived in this hunting hold fine, and my wounds will not so bad that i cannot defend myself if you wish to leave. Besides i must wait here in case your brothers return."
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border   Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013 - 17:55

"Mumzy you are right. You stay in your home. I will stay too. I have sent a rider and hope to see some of my compatriots answer the call. We will reclaim this mountain. I will head down to the nearest village and see what I can find out. We must eat though. Where have you been getting food mother? Is there still game in this part of the mountain?"

I have Peach send one of his irregulars to ride back as fast as he can. In the mean time I get the men to bunker in and fortify the area making a base camp. I will take a sergeant and a lance corporal with me to the nearest village on the morn.

Looks like we are staying for the now. Lets see what we can do.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border   Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013 - 15:50

Hornet wrote:
I have Peach send one of his irregulars to ride back as fast as he can. In the mean time I get the men to bunker in and fortify the area making a base camp. I will take a sergeant and a lance corporal with me to the nearest village on the morn.

Looks like we are staying for the now. Lets see what we can do.

It is early morning and there is an eerie fog hanging over the land as you and your small group enter the ramshackle hamlet of Buttstuff (pronounced; boo-stew-fey). The area has a few shambling dead which you easily dispatch but in the distance you spot a familiar figure.

Herding a large group of shambling dead off into the mists stands a tall skeleton. It is perfectly clean and white like one of those you see in universities that are held up by a pole with wire keeping it together, this one however seems to lack the pole and wire. Its only identifying feature is a collection of knives and cleavers hanging from an old leather belt which is draped across its hip bone. As if sensing your presence the skeleton turn slowly, it seems to study you for moment before giving you the finger and casually wandering of into the obscuring mists.

You are almost certain it was the same skeleton you met leading the bandits in the Kings hunting grounds.
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border   Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013 - 19:25

OOC

Matty do you want me to continue from here or wait till tomorrow? It would be my plan to engage here if I assess it to be a viable option.

I assess the number of dead. Would engagement be a viable option?
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border   Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border EmptySat 27 Apr 2013 - 8:32

the target has retreated from the scene, so there is nobody to engage.
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border   Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border EmptyThu 2 May 2013 - 8:10

Hornet wrote:
My goal this month before heading back is to try and find the Stone Face clan and the rest of my family, where ever they are. Also to get the word out to the villagers that the necromancer is no more and they should rally together to dispatch the straggling undead in the area.

Matt wrote:
The Stone faces are easy enough to locate, it appears the eastern face of the mountain fared better then the west. They had incursions from mindless hordes of undead but nothing they weren't able to repel.

The villagers themselves are glad to hear of a possible end to their torment, though they will no doubt require assistance dispatching the remaining undead and dealing with the corpses left behind.

Once the looting is complete and the villagers begin to return to their homes, General Melchid will gather the Duchy and Peach together for a meeting.

"Well then now gentlemen now then then now bah BAH. It seems we have done a great deed in these lands and begun securing the borders here nicely. However the work is not complete. I can't ask you all to stay here when there is far more pressing matters in the realm. Men need to move north east to choke the passes there. We need more trained men in the city to build a strong force. So I bid you take your leave. Captain Peach, your men proved very useful and you a great leader. A man such as yourself in charge of a battalion, small though it maybe, should be of a higher rank. As a Duke I will begin the process of promoting you to a Major in the kings service. I will see to this on my return. I myself will stay for at least a fortnight here. Iron Duke Aizen, I pray you will help me in a minor task. When Erd and Micken march out with the irregulars I would ask you use your haste and retrieve Major Lovely for me. He does not weigh much and I require his expertise in politics. I also request naught but 2 of the irregulars be left as guard until I need to return. Two soldiers skilled in the sword and heavy armour if you can spare them. They will be in good company. I have much I wish to do, 2 men wont slow me down as they will soon find out. Very well let us eat and begin preparation to part."
Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!
Physicist

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border   Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border EmptyMon 6 May 2013 - 21:17

Hornet wrote:
Iron Duke Aizen, I pray you will help me in a minor task. When Erd and Micken march out with the irregulars I would ask you use your haste and retrieve Major Lovely for me. He does not weigh much and I require his expertise in politics.
"Iron Duke Melchid Rockbite, it would be a humbling honour for me to bare the weight of your future political endeavours upon my narrow shoulders, though for now I shall simply do you this favour." Aizen exits stage right.

[OOC] Aizen will requisition himself one Lovely, Major and make delivery post haste.

Upon delivery of one lovely shaped package Aizen mentions to Melchid,"Iron Duke Melchid Rockbite once you are done here and returned to Blackwell proper, I would discuss with you a matter of some substantial import regarding the Iron Ridge Iron, it's production and profitability."

He gives Lovely a curt bow, "Major Lovely, always a pleasure." Aizen then flash-steps towards Royalwell eyeing Melchid as he leaves.

[OOC] Over in the Session 9 thread! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/physicist
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border   Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border EmptyTue 7 May 2013 - 7:58

Physicist wrote:
"Iron Duke Melchid Rockbite once you are done here and returned to Blackwell proper, I would discuss with you a matter of some substantial import regarding the Iron Ridge Iron, it's production and profitability."

"Iron Duke Steelbum, on my return we can discuss these matters without delay. I hope to increase the production of iron in the region whilst I am here. With Mungo's hole ripe for exploring I imagine we can secure a new route for the collection of ore in the next 2 months. In the meantime I ask you for one more favour. It puts me further in your debt but need you ever a being of my skills I am there to help a fellow Duke. Please take my share of the gold found in Saw's hoard back to my estate. I believe that would be 125gp. I care not for the gems and magical items if that is indeed what they were. Please give 50 to my trades men and hand them this note. It tells them to begin works on the forge which we had previously discussed. If you could take this note and another 50 to the moose head inn. I know the income has increased as the clientèle have risen in numbers. Tell Buckwood to renovate and expand if he can. He may make use of my 3 labourers and when the forge is complete he may request the skills of my tradesmen. Both notes explain this in detail.

This should keep my matters moving forward in my absence. If you could give the remaining 25gp to the triple Deuces I would be grateful. This will hopefully help them in their endeavour to remunerate their ranks.

Thank you my friend. I may be some time away and would like to keep abreast of things back home. Can I ask that you check in on the fortnights end to see where we stand?"

Once Aizen has departed I wish not to waste time.

My specific goals here are the following:

Now the Stone Faces are found to be safe I wish to spend time with them and ask for help in finding the scattered members of our family clan. The old crags need to be found and I will see if they are still in good with them. Hopefully finding the Old Crags together will help the Stone Faces see that the Rockbiters are still worth the trouble and rekindle the old allegiances.

I will go from village to village to clean up the straggling undead and help mend the damage done.

I will get Lovely to help build relations with the lower lying villages and the giants in the area to create an infrastructure that will hopefully survive future incursions better.

I will find out how far the moot is from here and see if there is word of my brothers who travelled there. Further to that I will work out how far my other brother is who left to seek a wife.

Also I wish to venture into the mine in the east (Mungo's Hole/Mouth) and see what needs to be done to make this a functioning mine.

This is a starting point. Lovely, the two knights and myself sit down to try and work out where to start.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border   Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border EmptyFri 10 May 2013 - 8:48

Hornet wrote:

My specific goals here are the following:

Now the Stone Faces are found to be safe I wish to spend time with them and ask for help in finding the scattered members of our family clan. The old crags need to be found and I will see if they are still in good with them. Hopefully finding the Old Crags together will help the Stone Faces see that the Rockbiters are still worth the trouble and rekindle the old allegiances.

Ol' no teeth Fung, elder and head of the Stone face clan greets you solemnly.

"Gweetings haaf blund. I mawn faw de loss of yaw fathah. I will seen my oles son Hentor to assis yoo in remoovn de undead. As to the Ol' Cwags, i beweive they weer boun fow de nowff."

Hector, eldest son of Fung gives you a slight nod and follows you from the Stone Face hold.

"The Old Crags are no more missed on this side of the mountain then they are on yours. As to your brothers, i was at the moot with the twins. We were traveling home together but they were distracted by a daughter from one of the western clans, no doubt they will return home shortly."

Hornet wrote:
I will go from village to village to clean up the straggling undead and help mend the damage done.

I will get Lovely to help build relations with the lower lying villages and the giants in the area to create an infrastructure that will hopefully survive future incursions better.

ok

Hornet wrote:
I will find out how far the moot is from here and see if there is word of my brothers who travelled there. Further to that I will work out how far my other brother is who left to seek a wife.

You brother went seeking a wife in the northern mountain range. its on ze map.

Hornet wrote:
Also I wish to venture into the mine in the east (Mungo's Hole/Mouth) and see what needs to be done to make this a functioning mine.

Mungo's hole has laid abandoned for near 20 years. It needs a lot done, primarily though it needs some one to mine it, tools for that some one to mine it with. Shoring up and reinforcing the main shaft probably wouldn't hurt either.

Hornet wrote:
This is a starting point. Lovely, the two knights and myself sit down to try and work out where to start.

You have Knights now?!? sweet, where did they come from?
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border   Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border EmptyFri 10 May 2013 - 18:53

I kept 2 men from the irregulars. I wanted corporals at least. In this setting in a mercenary army I assumed the sword wielding armoured men would be hedge knights. Just threw a term out. Didn't really think that out I guess.

Excellent. I will have a bit more of a think about this and post more soon.

I will most likely stay here (away at least) all of this month and into the next (as I am not in session this time it stands to reason and gives me more time to do what I want).

When Aizen comes to check on me I will tell him I wish to ask Erd to give his assistance at some point to help with the mine.
Back to top Go down
Physicist
Power house!
Power house!
Physicist

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border   Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border EmptyFri 10 May 2013 - 20:45

Hornet wrote:
"Iron Duke Steelbum, on my return we can discuss these matters without delay. I hope to increase the production of iron in the region whilst I am here. With Mungo's hole ripe for exploring I imagine we can secure a new route for the collection of ore in the next 2 months. In the meantime I ask you for one more favour. It puts me further in your debt but need you ever a being of my skills I am there to help a fellow Duke. Please take my share of the gold found in Saw's hoard back to my estate. I believe that would be 125gp. I care not for the gems and magical items if that is indeed what they were. Please give 50 to my trades men and hand them this note. It tells them to begin works on the forge which we had previously discussed. If you could take this note and another 50 to the moose head inn. I know the income has increased as the clientèle have risen in numbers. Tell Buckwood to renovate and expand if he can. He may make use of my 3 labourers and when the forge is complete he may request the skills of my tradesmen. Both notes explain this in detail.

"Iron Duke Melchid Rockbite, I will of course immediately do exactly as you ask." Aizen stands motionless in the shadow of the enormous Melchid. "In exchange for this all I require in return is for you to order/contract Linda Sureshot to overseeing the safety and well-being of the Rivering Agricultural Adviser Mr. Green for the duration of his stay in the Iron Ridge."
"She will also oversee the 5 militia made up of the '222's and Peach's Irregulars who will be accompanying him at all times."

Hornet wrote:
Can I ask that you check in on the fortnights end to see where we stand?
"As you wish Iron Duke Melchid Rockbite."

Like a B grade 80's sci-fi special effect the green and white stripes of Aizen's hat fade into the horizon as he departs at the conclusion of the discussion.

Aizen will go about following Melchids instructions meticulously. He will eloquently dictate the letters to their intended recipients.
Back to top Go down
http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/physicist
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border   Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border EmptyWed 15 May 2013 - 11:13

"Aizen that sounds like a great use of Linda's time. I will have Lovely write up an order for her immediately. Just don't lose track of her. If she takes it upon herself to escape whilst in you employ I know you will make it your task to find her again."
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border   Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border EmptyWed 15 May 2013 - 11:18

Melchid, Hector, the 2 Soldiers and Lovely will continue to search for the Rock bite clan members. We will set a path that leads to where the Old Crags live and see how many are still there.

I will spend much time trying to convince Hector that the families need to unite and strengthen due to the escalating threat of war. I will suggest my brothers that were with him at the Moot would make suitable husbands for the daughters in his clan.

(OOC) I would like to make a voice roll on this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border   Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border Empty

Back to top Go down

Eastern Mountains and Eastern Border
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next