Social Gaming Scene

Roleplaying, Table Top Gaming, Shenanigans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chris
Forum Douche'
Forum Douche'

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:52 pm

timboza wrote:
Tavish had told me that Mr Hanlin, or Mr Handlin (hard to tell with that Scottish accent of his), enjoyed playing cards. I will try find Tavish again and check who it was exactly.

Mr. Hanlan Snr. Old Man Hanlan.
Back to top Go down
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:15 am

i ask the priest his take on the murder, and if he knows anything about the victim or mr whale.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:47 am

YoYo wrote:
i ask the priest his take on the murder, and if he knows anything about the victim or mr whale.

Who Ezekiel?

A hundred years from now, D&D 99.5E will have pared the game down to four skills - Hurting, Breaking, Living, and Talking. Talking will be a dump stat for most classes.
-The Glyphstone
Back to top Go down
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:52 am

the npc im staying with, the other catholic
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:56 am

timboza wrote:
i continue to drink smoke and gamble during the week. I try to ply some cards with Mr Hanlin and win some favoure with him if possible.

Connor Hanlan only comes into the Saloon once during the week but it only takes the slightest of persuasion to get him to sit down at the card table with you. He doesn’t chat about much except the cards but seems to enjoy a tough but hones game between gentlemen.

Steel;
Matt carried out 5 launched of one D12 (Image not informed.) :
11 , 6 , 7 , 3 , 8

Connor;
Matt carried out 5 launched of one D10 (Image not informed.) :
6 , 7 , 7 , 6 , 6

You do manage to get a few games in during the week with the people that frequent the #1 while the Rockies ship isn’t docked.

Steel;
Matt carried out 5 launched of one D12 (Image not informed.) :
8 , 11 , 1 , 4 , 8

Other Gamblers;
Matt carried out 4 launched of one D8 (Image not informed.) :
7 , 8 , 4 , 6

A hundred years from now, D&D 99.5E will have pared the game down to four skills - Hurting, Breaking, Living, and Talking. Talking will be a dump stat for most classes.
-The Glyphstone
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:59 am

Quote :

Steel; 11
Connor; 9

You manage to out play Conner but not by much and win $8 dollars of the old man

Quote :

Steel; 11
Other Gamblers; 8

EXPLOSION!!
Matt carried out 1 launched of one D8 (Image not informed.) :

-The Glyphstone
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:04 am

Quote :

Steel; 11
Other Gamblers; 8 EXPLOSION!! +6 =14

You get taken by some chump with a damn lucky hand for a pot of $5.

-The Glyphstone
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:10 am

YoYo wrote:
the npc im staying with, the other catholic

your staying with the fella and you dont even know his name?

You floozy

-The Glyphstone
Back to top Go down
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:26 am

Names not important, faith important.

Anyway every other NPC has a thread,so why not this one?

p.s. do you have a PM from me?
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:02 am

YoYo wrote:
Names not important, faith important.

Sure it is cow poke Razz

YoYo wrote:
Anyway every other NPC has a thread,so why not this one?

No some of them do, not every other NPC.

YoYo wrote:
p.s. do you have a PM from me?

Yeah i responded to it this morning.

In regards to your earlier question Nicholas thinks the whole murder is a rather grusome affair but was not aquainted with Mr "Stickweed". As to Sadie's claims that it was a Demon that murdered the man he belives that it is posible, "these are dark times Sister and the lord places many tests infront of us to seperate the faithfull from the truely wicked."

As to Father Whale the preist knows him and has met him on occasions, "He has never come to church on any of the holy days but those orientals are full of their own belifes i guess. He does seem a very cearfull sort tho, always quick to smile and laugh and very respectfull to others."

-The Glyphstone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.   

Back to top Go down

Session 2 - 10/9/2011 - Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2