Social Gaming Scene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social Gaming Scene

Roleplaying, Table Top Gaming, Shenanigans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.

Go down 
+2
Hornet
Matt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.   Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back. - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011 - 14:16

Hornet wrote:
OK can I figure out how much ghost rock it would need to get it back to St. George?

Errr...

Science; Chemistry roll i would guess. TN:7

Matt carried out 4 launched of one D4 :
3 , 4 , 1 , 2

second roll for any explosions.
Matt carried out 4 launched of one D4 :
3 , 4 , 2 , 2

Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.   Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back. - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011 - 14:17

lol ok for the second explosion

Matt carried out 1 launched of one D4 :

and again encase it explodes.
Matt carried out 1 launched of one D4 :
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.   Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back. - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011 - 14:19

Total roll 11 halved for unskilled check 5 TN 7

ehhh..

You remember an ol' see captain once telling you his maze runner used to go through about 2 pounds of ghost rock a day.
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.   Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back. - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011 - 15:16

All right then I make the executive decision to use the ghost rock required from the 20lbs to fuel the wagon up for the trip. With the we should easily be able to make a train of the timber wagons. Steam engines can pull a lot. Lot at the steam trains of the time.

So lets review. Matt you will have to let me know how much of this should work.

We make a train of the timber wagons. If we can connect all three to the steam wagon that would be best. If not just 2 would be good. That way we could use 2 horses for the remaining timber carriages and 2 horses for our initial wagon loaded with all the supplies. We can sell the horses, timber and miscellaneous in town which will on the current market make us a fair bit. We can discuss the details on the way. If no one else weighs in soon Matty I agree that their silence means they are happy with my plans so far.

If we can use the steam wagon to train all the timber we use the remaining horses for either transport for Mr. West and for someone to scout ahead.

I think that most of this is reasonable.
Back to top Go down
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
angry_dan

PostSubject: Re: Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.   Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back. - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011 - 16:34

mr west would like to suggest that the logs/timber be given to old man hanlan at the docks to finish the boats they have under construction.

i would much rather ride as a gunner if possible on the steam wagon. or if possible drive one of the steam wagons if i have the strength.

depending on what happens to the survivors of the gun fights we had. i suggest people ask where kwan is and the other forces of his little posse.

again i need a leg at some point. i need to see the doc/ vet to get the mangled one removed.
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.   Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back. - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 8:05

Ok. We have our current plan I guess let's do this as saturday is fast approaching. I suggest that MAC questions the survivors on the where abouts of kwan. As to what happens to them afterwards I couldn't give 2 shits.

So I assume everyone is happy with my plan and that it works as I hoped as no one has said otherwise. What day and time do we arrive in town. What did we find out about kwan?
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.   Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back. - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 8:33

Hornet wrote:
All right then I make the executive decision to use the ghost rock required from the 20lbs to fuel the wagon up for the trip. With the we should easily be able to make a train of the timber wagons. Steam engines can pull a lot. Lot at the steam trains of the time.

So lets review. Matt you will have to let me know how much of this should work.

We make a train of the timber wagons. If we can connect all three to the steam wagon that would be best. If not just 2 would be good. That way we could use 2 horses for the remaining timber carriages and 2 horses for our initial wagon loaded with all the supplies. We can sell the horses, timber and miscellaneous in town which will on the current market make us a fair bit. We can discuss the details on the way. If no one else weighs in soon Matty I agree that their silence means they are happy with my plans so far.

If we can use the steam wagon to train all the timber we use the remaining horses for either transport for Mr. West and for someone to scout ahead.

I think that most of this is reasonable.

Ok re this you have a few issues which i will explain in a meta gaming context to help out.

1. Each of the lumber wagons probably weighs about a ton to a ton and a half.

2. While the ghost rock boiler on the steam wagon may be able to generate the force to pull 4 tons of lumber your main issue is going to be traction in the dirt on the way back. Especially if you need to go up an incline.

3. While there are tools available plus wood and rope building couplings to join the wagons together would be time consuming. You see you need both solid joins to stop the wagons smashing into each other and flexible ones so you can turn. You may be able to jerry rig something but it would take time.

4. The steam wagon would be the only part of this contraption with brakes. Which means if you wanted to stop suddenly for some reason the lumber wagons would be relying on impact braking with the steam wagon.

5. Mr West in his current state would be advised against ridding a horse unless absolutely necessary. The bouncing would be forever opening up his wounds. He defiantly can't man a gun on a steam wagons because that requires standing up Razz .

6. It is a two day trip back to Saint George and with the horses you currently have you could take your wagon, one lumber wagon and a steam wagon (providing somebody can figure out how to drive it) back there on the initial trip. You would then just have to return to the mine to retrieve the other two lumber wagons with the horses after, which would take 4 days.
Back to top Go down
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
angry_dan

PostSubject: Re: Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.   Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back. - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 11:53

i feel my post got somewhat over looked. if i can get into the other wagon with some help i could operate the breaks if shown. or i could man one of the lumber wagons to pull the lumber with a couple of horses.
i guess i wouldnt be too useful doing much else then using my arms. so if i could do anything to help with the moving of things ill do that till we get back.

when we get back i want the leg gone and i want a replacement.
once that is done i would like to find out if i get a share at all of the goods received from the trip.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.   Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back. - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 12:12

angry_dan wrote:
i feel my post got somewhat over looked. if i can get into the other wagon with some help i could operate the breaks if shown. or i could man one of the lumber wagons to pull the lumber with a couple of horses.
i guess i wouldnt be too useful doing much else then using my arms. so if i could do anything to help with the moving of things ill do that till we get back.

when we get back i want the leg gone and i want a replacement.
once that is done i would like to find out if i get a share at all of the goods received from the trip.

Eh not so much over looked Dan i just want to re iterate a point tho.

You cant do anything physical at the moment.

You are going to need a few weeks of rest and recovery before you can operate at the levels you are trying to now.

You leg has been shot to shit, you have lost a lot of blood. Hell staying conscious at this point in time is difficult enough for you. Your character is weak to the point where sitting up is a massive strain. With regards to your opinions on what the other players are doing i can't answer that.

But look at it this way, you are currently taking a -5 to any test you make until the wound heals some what. If you damage the leg anymore causing it to start bleeding again you will bleed out and die in about 2 to 5 minutes.

Moving on from that, even in your weakened state you know one key fact that is worth considering.

Low ranking Pinkerton agents like yourself who survive wounds like this generally end up working a desk job at one of the Agency's offices back east.
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.   Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back. - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 14:15

Matt wrote:
6. It is a two day trip back to Saint George and with the horses you currently have you could take your wagon, one lumber wagon and a steam wagon (providing somebody can figure out how to drive it) back there on the initial trip. You would then just have to return to the mine to retrieve the other two lumber wagons with the horses after, which would take 4 days.

Ok Matty this makes sense. Lets try this then.

I have a nimbleness of 1 D12, we also have a 3 D10, 4 D8 and a 3 D8 nimbleness to draw from. Can you make rolls for driving and see if any of us can figure this contraption out?

If we go on that assumption I say we move the other 2 timber wagons about half an hour away and try and hide them for now. Let's not be too picky with the specifics we are talking hiding wood. I am pretty good at that.

Once that is hidden and we are loaded up with the 2 wagons we are taking with this trip, I say we move them away from the site and do that controlled burn I was talking about. Again I understand there was a clearing I just say we burn their stuff so on return it could be conceived that all their stuff was destroyed.

Now let me know who can drive the wagon. We should be moving past this point asap.
Back to top Go down
angry_dan
Loves the cock
Loves the cock
angry_dan

PostSubject: Re: Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.   Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back. - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 16:50

ok seeing as though im near dead ill just hope i can get back have my leg removed and rest for the rest of my time. it takes 2 days to return i hope that i have someone to aid me and keep me alive for that time.

ill drink lots and when i get myself well enough to move ill find myself a leg.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.   Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back. - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 16:50

Hornet wrote:
Matt wrote:

Ok Matty this makes sense. Lets try this then.

I have a nimbleness of 1 D12, we also have a 3 D10, 4 D8 and a 3 D8 nimbleness to draw from. Can you make rolls for driving and see if any of us can figure this contraption out?

If we go on that assumption I say we move the other 2 timber wagons about half an hour away and try and hide them for now. Let's not be too picky with the specifics we are talking hiding wood. I am pretty good at that.

Once that is hidden and we are loaded up with the 2 wagons we are taking with this trip, I say we move them away from the site and do that controlled burn I was talking about. Again I understand there was a clearing I just say we burn their stuff so on return it could be conceived that all their stuff was destroyed.

Now let me know who can drive the wagon. We should be moving past this point asap.

Ok for arguments sake it takes you 4 days to make the trip back to town, 1 extra day because of the extra fucking around with the steam wagon which nobody knows how to drive and two because you head a bit further south of town to hide the lumber wagons in a small out of the way cove you know of Art from your sailing days.

When you go to retrieve the other wagons you notice that somebody has defiantly been to the camp as their is fresh horse tracks and foot prints about, some parts have been striped off the remaining steam wagon but the lumber wagons are unchanged even tho there is fresh tracks around them.

It takes you a total of 5 days to retrieve the second load of lumber including hiding it in the same location.
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.   Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back. - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 18:12

Al-right before we confirm all this I would like to add a couple of things in. You summary of what has happened in that time works for me but may i put this in when we returned with the first load of wood and wagon.

When we get back with the first timber wagon and the steam wagon we hide the steam wagon and the supply wagon in that cove I remember. Whilst I send Big Mac to explain that we took out the guy with the moustache I head to the docks with the timber wagon. I find Owen Hanlan (I believe it was Owen, the Hanlan that works at the docks).

"Well young Mr. Hanlan, I believe I have something here you may be interested in. I will make this brief because there is more of this here timber I have to go and retrieve. Now I can't promise that we have completely removed the threat to the timber trade in this area, I can say we have put a dent in it.

If I give you this timber I want a favour in return. Now I have had my Lawyer friend do the numbers and at the current cost of timber in this here boom town, I could sell this a quite a good rate.

What I need is for you to do me a good deal. I will let you have this wagon and I will bring you twice this at a reasonable price if you can acquire me a fast vessel as quick as your British heart can muster.

I know it wont be easy, find one, make one or buy one but If you can get me what I want I can help keep this supply coming.

When I get this vessel I will be going to get my Grand Ship. You will recognise the stylings as a HMS Victorian that has been modified in line with the Clipper ships of the 60's. I will need some quality repairs done and will indeed have the funds to pay you handsomely.

Now Mr. Hanlan, can we do business?"
Back to top Go down
Tom
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.   Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back. - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 23:15

I like the assumption that no-one else is watching what happens to this lumber. I tell Mr Hanlan that if he buys this lumber of the pirate he will be stealing from the church.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.   Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back. - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011 - 7:48

YoYo wrote:
I like the assumption that no-one else is watching what happens to this lumber. I tell Mr Hanlan that if he buys this lumber of the pirate he will be stealing from the church.

Is lying a sin for your religion? if so i will give you a "conscience" warning and then require you to make a faith roll.

On a side note i all so like the fact you showed more concern for the lumber then you did for the prisoners that Art left Mac to "deal with". Twisted Evil

Otherwise OK!

Shamus i will get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.   Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back. - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011 - 8:35

"Miss Armand a word please".
I take grace aside.

"First of all watch your tongue. Use a word like pirate and bad things can start to happen. I will not be called pirate by some half blood daughter of a whore. I am a captain, and a veteran of her majesty's navy. Remember where you are girl. You may be of the cloth but you are still a woman, and a half cast at that. Now as i said on the ride back here and several times i recall, these are my plans and that the church would be greatly compensated. You had ample opportunity to speak up before. You don't wait till I'm here doing business before you suddenly have an opinion. I have a great task ahead of me and I will be facing many enemies of the church. I could use a precocious little girl like you. What I don't need is a back stabbing little trouble maker. You and your church stand to make a lot of money out of this. I am many things Grace but I am not a stranger to honour. Now can we work together on this, I am willing to overlook that insult one time but only if we can work together."
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.   Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back. - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011 - 9:12

I still want to know how your stealing from the church!

Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.   Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back. - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011 - 9:30

Yeah i must have missed that logic. Maybe she took one too many clergymen to the head.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.   Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back. - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011 - 9:36

SESSION POSTPONED

I apologies all but due to things coming up i will have to take a rain check on this session.

I will confirm the new date for the session and update the thread ASAP.

In the mean time please continue with your mindless banter!
Laughing

Back to top Go down
timboza
timboza

PostSubject: Tim is no longer AFK   Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back. - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011 - 13:16

sorry for being absent for this long discussion.

To back track, I will say that I agreed with Art and his plans on getting the loot and lumber back to St. George. Along the way I help however i can, and also offer Mr West aid and tobacco and sipping whiskey.
During this time we spent ridding back to town (if it is okay for me to add something in to a past event) I will talk to Mr Doolin,

"32 years I lived back east, 'n' never once had I been shot at. Come over to the west and I'm dodge'n' bullets more than I thought possible. Now you seem to be a good shot with that

riffle of yours, you wouldn't be able to show me the trick to shooting one of those things. Thought I'd never say it, but I'm thinking it might come in handy round here."

I also remark at how well Mr Pennybottom hid all the wood,
"All that time spent at the flop house finally paid off"

once Pennybottom is finished talking with Owen Hanlan I will let him know
"So we heading to get the second cart of lumber? You just let me stock up on supplies and I'll be ready go"

After which I head to the genral store to buy whiskey, tobacco and.... oh yeah trail rations

I would also like to know how we are stealing from the church?
Back to top Go down
timboza
timboza

PostSubject: Re: Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.   Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back. - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011 - 13:21

Oh yeah, I couldn't make the session this weekend but if its postponed I will pre sign myself up for the rain checked session
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.   Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back. - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011 - 15:00

Hornet wrote:
Spoiler:

Owen listens patiently as you make your offer and seems surprised by Graces input into the conversation.

"Ms Grace, if you will forgive my frankness i build all manner of water fairing vessels in the Maze. I hate to say it but all of the people i sell ships too are pirates and the ones that say they aren't either soon will be or they are liars, present company excluded o' course Mr Pennybottom. How ever if the young lasses accusations regarding this ere' wood belonging to the church are true i want nea' part o' it.

But if her words hold nea' water then i am not sure what to make o' your deal Mr Pennybottom. I pride myself on me honesty lad so when i say that there is nea' more 'en $300 worth of timber on tha' wagon an a truer word has nea' been spoken and that's taken' inae' account the theivan' prices we are charged out here in the maze.
Now i am more 'en happy to buy this lot off ye' an' any more yea' have te' offer, as long as it is not stolen from the Churches coffers as the lass 'ere suggests. But if ye' are wanting me te' pay for the lumber an' provide you with a ship let a lone a wee' fast one ye are sadly mistaken. The value of the timber on it's lonesome would nea' be the equal of one of my fast ships and defiantly nea' one with one of Xins engines."

Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.   Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back. - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011 - 17:00

Matt wrote:

Owen listens patiently as you make your offer and seems surprised by Graces input into the conversation.

"Ms Grace, if you will forgive my frankness i build all manner of water fairing vessels in the Maze. I hate to say it but all of the people i sell ships too are pirates and the ones that say they aren't either soon will be or they are liars, present company excluded o' course Mr Pennybottom. How ever if the young lasses accusations regarding this ere' wood belonging to the church are true i want nea' part o' it.

But if her words hold nea' water then i am not sure what to make o' your deal Mr Pennybottom. I pride myself on me honesty lad so when i say that there is nea' more 'en $300 worth of timber on tha' wagon an a truer word has nea' been spoken and that's taken' inae' account the theivan' prices we are charged out here in the maze.
Now i am more 'en happy to buy this lot off ye' an' any more yea' have te' offer, as long as it is not stolen from the Churches coffers as the lass 'ere suggests. But if ye' are wanting me te' pay for the lumber an' provide you with a ship let a lone a wee' fast one ye are sadly mistaken. The value of the timber on it's lonesome would nea' be the equal of one of my fast ships and defiantly nea' one with one of Xins engines."

Matty first can you do a scrutinise roll for me? I want to see if the offer of $300 is actually of correct value.

"Mr. Hanlan. Forgive my young girl here she has seen too much these last few days. She came along on a bounty and has had to get her hands dirtier than she likes. I assure you that by the law of the West we have acquired this timber legally. You can speak to the honourable Mr. Doolin here if you like as he can confirm the legality of our acquisition. You are a true Scotsman Mr. Hanlan and your business sense is keen. I am sorry if you think I was trying to rip you off, I swear it is not my intention to undersell your abilities or worth. I will be happy for now to just sell you this timber, would it be unreasonable of me to ask for $350? I also wish to clarify that again I only want to hire a maze runner. What if I could get my hands on a working steam engine? how would that help my cause?"
Back to top Go down
Hornet
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!
Hornet

PostSubject: Re: Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.   Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back. - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011 - 10:38

Well Matty? What's the go.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Power house!
Power house!

PostSubject: Re: Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.   Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back. - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011 - 8:11

Hornet wrote:
Well Matty? What's the go.

Ehh i was waiting for YoYo to say something but he has disappeared again.

Art Scrutinize: 2d6

Matt carried out 2 launched of one D6 :
3 , 4

If they explode.

Matt carried out 2 launched of one D6 :
2 , 1

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.   Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Session 5 - 5/11/2011 - Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next